Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So from his vids it's obvious that he smokes pot. Is that crack in the pipe though? That's not the way a pot smoker would usually smoke. Just wondering if he's crackhead too.

Looks like pot to me. JMO

What lake is this?

http://www.myspace.com/303044008/photos/2680043#{%22ImageId%22%3A2680043}

Ok lol, in light of what we know, about the mother cat and kittens found where Sierra's Juicy bag was, take a look at the cat pictures that he has.

I saw that. Unfortunately my first thought was that maybe he abused animals too. Freaks me out!

I believe the sister that she doesn't think her brother did this. I can hear the pain in her voice and see it on her face. IMO, She believes what she is saying. I feel like his family is going to be hurting from this as well, and I feel for them (so far). No, she isn't articulate - but I won't judge her on that.

When the physical evidence comes out, it will give this family some closure as well. JMO

Imagine what those women from 2009 now feefeel knowing their perp is who was responsible all long for Sierra's disappearance...has anyone compared hotsteno description of the mH. Guy that tore down all her fliers? Wonder is it him?

Well if anyone has it Mr. Garcia/Torres does. Interesting since many of Sierras social networking would seem to indicate she like that "bad boy" look.

So I am wondering if Sierra, 15 and impressionable, would be that difficult to get in a car or close to making contact with this guy, considering (and don't hate me), but he really could be considered a very good looking cool guy. Especially at 15 years old.

How very sad to think if Sierra hadn't moved, she would have Never been anywhere close to being seen by Him.

In one of the videos he was cooking something in what looked like a bottle cap over something. I've never seen pot cooked like that but who knows these days.

Thanks for this. Way more info than what they showed on television. On tv, they just showed part of this interview.

IMO, one of the strangest wordings is referring to Sierra as "not coming up yet". Now I can't purport to know what the sister meant by this phrasing, maybe she meant not being found yet, but wow does it take on new meaning when you hear that they are searching in ponds again. So strange, and just my opinion.

I'm not sure they can actually convict just on that. Its possible, I guess it depends on the prosecutor and jury. I would think that they would at least need blood, a statement, a weapon...something more.

There have been "no body" homicide convictions in cases without things like fatal amounts of blood or a weapon found.

Check out:

http://www.nobodycases.com/

It's a website by a former US Attorney from DC who prosecuted (and won) the second "no body" homicide case in DC.

He says that if a prosecutor can show via behavioural profiling of the victim that they would have been in touch with their loved ones if they were still alive in addition to a strong forensic and circumstantial case, juries will convict.

Considering Sierra's age, her strong ties to her family, etc, I doubt it will be difficult for a prosecutor to show she would be in contact if she could. I mean, we're talking about a girl who said she'd never skipped school!

You're more understanding/forgiving than me with the family.

I've never shared this before but I had a death in my family in the 90s that was all over the news, worldwide, in the newspapers, Time magazine etc. I know what these people go through with the press. The phone was constantly ringing for weeks. Someone was always at the door. It was horrible, especially when the family is in mourning. We hid, we never made a statement to the press. Doing so just incites more attention to you. I don't understand his family inserting themselves into this except (obviously) to defend him. Even still I would stay the hell out of the spotlight, they're just going to add you to the list of people to uncover dirt on.

The lakes from his ms were mapped nd discussed late last night when news first broke.. back in previous thread you'll find much info about them:)

This guy, from the news footage shown, had a pretty ugly smirk on his face. They are not going to break him very easily. Sad, and angry is how I feel. Why?, what brings people to want to offer such a nightmare to families?

Pleople can be so ugly to each other. Thank goodness I'm a penguin.

Thanks for this. Way more info than what they showed on television. On tv, they just showed part of this interview.

IMO, one of the strangest wordings is referring to Sierra as "not coming up yet". Now I can't purport to know what the sister meant by this phrasing, maybe she meant not being found yet, but wow does it take on new meaning when you hear that they are searching in ponds again. So strange, and just my opinion.

The only thing I could think of was does she mean "not coming up yet" from the water?????

I just got back from a trip to my local Safeway. Most of the workers were wearing light brown short sleeve shirts with maroon or black aprons over them, both with the little red Safeway "S" logo on them. Some were dressed in other clothes, like in the Sushi department, or Jamba Juice station, or in their own clothes... None were wearing red polo shirts, not even the manager(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState