Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, but LE does not have to disclose all, even any, of their evidence. For all we know, they may have (shudder) buckets (shudder) of her blood. They can have bodily fluids of all types. LE really only tells the public things they think they should know. Because they feel so strongly she is gone, I know they have more than what they have said. If they are basing it solely on no social media communication, she would have to maintain "radio silence" if she was a runaway, so I think they know and have more evidence.

I am also curious as to how many of those 43 missing SC county females the locals have heard about. To me, 43 seems like a very high number in a relatively short period of time. Did the SC county residents know that something may have been going on, or should they have known to protect their daughters? Just seems unusual to me, although I have no statistics of a comparable sized area to compare.

This case is so sad. Makes my heart heavy for her and her family and loved ones and her community

The clothing that they found with his dna on it . That was the clothing that he or whoever left at the scene from where she went missing from . Is that right or no ?. Im just thinking why would this guy bring something back to the scene where a girl went missing and leave some clothing of hers at that spot .That just don't seem to be to bright a thing to do I mean he had to of knowen the clothing likly had some of his DNA on them. By bringing the clothes back to the scene he pretty much led the police right to him with the DNA they found on the clothes...

Early on in this case, when we were discussing the strange placement of the purse with the folded clothes in it and the cell phone being tossed into the field, I posted that it was possible they were placed in that location in a stupid attempt to make LE think she had run away, or to at least focus their investigation North and West of where she lived, when in fact, the perp probably took her South and East of her home, then doubled back to place the items as a 'distraction'. The fact he left DNA on them - the fact he left the purse there at all... it's just stupid from a criminal perspective! :waitasec:

Yep was there too lol. Maybe someone will catch someone I missed, been looking now for hours. Eyes are about ready to drop out of head.

I am looking now,but will look more tomorrow-from the ones I see the girls all look alike to me-it scary!!

Early on in this case, when we were discussing the strange placement of the purse with the folded clothes in it and the cell phone being tossed into the field, I posted that it was possible they were placed in that location in a stupid attempt to make LE think she had run away, or to at least focus their investigation North and West of where she lived, when in fact, the perp probably took her South and East of her home, then doubled back to place the items as a 'distraction'. The fact he left DNA on them - the fact he left the purse there at all... it's just stupid from a criminal perspective! :waitasec:

Absoloutely, I said this earlier, he knew exactly what he was doing by scattering her things north, because everything, her highschool, his home, his work, everything is south.

Maybe someone knows the answer to my question. His car has been impounded since 3/28 and LE were actively soliciting witnesses AND he did what? Did he go to LE and say "That's my car, what are you doing with it?" "Why do you have my car?"

It's pretty strange that LE has the car and he just goes about his business through April & May!!! I'm missing something here.

When was information first announced to the public about the Red Jetta with a Black Hood and the public was on the look out for it? Seems to me it was in April?? I know there is a thread here where it was being discussed right after information about the car was released.

And if the earlier case he was tied to was 2009 that would be when he turned 18, also a milestone birthday.

I also wondered if the death of AGT's brother 5 months earlier might have been a stressor that pushed him into an accelerated state where he began to lose control and became careless (the purse, cell phone, and DNA evidence). I believe he has probably done this sort of thing before, but he was really sloppy this time!

Statement about his Mother:

"Torres-Albina also said that detectives interviewed her as well, but she didn't think they were serious, she thought it was surreal, like she was in a movie. What makes it even sadder for her, she said, is that her other son died five months ago of an illness, and Garcia-Torres' father is in jail."

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sheriff-Gives-News-Confernec-152568425.html

I figured she would act this way, a lot of them do. He probably has her brainwashed, controlled and manipulated. She probably has a very low self esteem and doesn't want to accept that the man she is in love with is a monster.

I certainly wouldn't want to either. jmo

my 7year old neighbor came over and told me I can take down my Missing poster of Sierra because they "already found the guy". SAD, why do kids have to know about this stuff. I told him yes they found him, but Sierra is still lost.

It is sad, and something I struggle with..how much to let my small kids hear about this stuff. Feels like it takes aways part of their innocence. I make a point to not discuss it around them but answer questions as honestly as I can in an age appropriate way :/

Just a thought, but LE does not have to disclose all, even any, of their evidence. For all we know, they may have (shudder) buckets (shudder) of her blood. They can have bodily fluids of all types. LE really only tells the public things they think they should know. Because they feel so strongly she is gone, I know they have more than what they have said. If they are basing it solely on no social media communication, she would have to maintain "radio silence" if she was a runaway, so I think they know and have more evidence.

I am also curious as to how many of those 43 missing SC county females the locals have heard about. To me, 43 seems like a very high number in a relatively short period of time. Did the SC county residents know that something may have been going on, or should they have known to protect their daughters? Just seems unusual to me, although I have no statistics of a comparable sized area to compare.

This case is so sad. Makes my heart heavy for her and her family and loved ones and her community

I was only able to come up with a total of 28 missing females on the database, and that included all ages not just minors. So I'm speculating SS stated 43 missing minors since 2011 is a total of all reports, and since some have been found. That or the database is not kept currant, jmo.

Ya I thought so too . Thankfully alot of these criminals are stupid.

When was information first announced to the public about the Red Jetta with a Black Hood and the public was on the look out for it? Seems to me it was in April?? I know there is a thread here where it was being discussed right after information about the car was released.

In an interview I saw earlier, the LE speaking said basically they should have clarified that they already had the car and just wanted people to report if they'd seen it. JMO

Thanks, I found all the info at the Mercury News. Was reading at sfgate, but they don't have the details.

The sad reality is that there are way more missing than are on that list. Lots go unreported. Dozens and dozens are reported everyday (the stack on the desk each day is crazy) but show back up in the first 24 hours as well, it is a huge problem for LE as they just don't have the resources to check on every one of them, every day, every time. Some are chronic runaways and that makes it even harder. And of course, some aren't runaways at all...

The sad reality is that there are way more missing than are on that list. Lots go unreported. Dozens and dozens are reported everyday (the stack on the desk each day is crazy) but show back up in the first 24 hours as well, it is a huge problem for LE as they just don't have the resources to check on every one of them, every day, every time. Some are chronic runaways and that makes it even harder. And of course, some aren't runaways at all...

Then you know what, and I've said this before, they need to hire someone, or at least allow a volunteer to get those missing young people on a database!! There have been way too many young people that are listed as run aways that turn up dead. MOO

Fellow posters I have a huge favor tonight. Through this entire search of finding Sierra I know many of you have seen her twitter account. And if you were like I was got to know some of her friends on twitter . Well I just took a few minutes there and have been reading some of the tweets. They all are having a really hard time dealing with the news of last night and today.
So you are reading and thinking ok JDB what's the favor? Pleas keep these young girls in your thoughts and prayers in the next few days please.
I can't imagine what they are going through. But I see the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE