Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of day off. In the interview I saw of his sister today. She said he had not been working? Do we have any idea how long?

Another story quoted his Mom as saying he traveled to work near to Sierra's home. Was that as a landscaper or scrap metal worker?

Knox I heard on one news report he was a tree trimmer

Thinking about today's events and knowing what it feels like to lose a child, if I were Sierra's mother I would have been very upset that LE offered me condolences. I would fell as though they have given up and were no longer interested in finding her. I just don't know how Sierra's mom is handling this. LE does not know she is dead, or do they? Dunno about this!

What was said by LE at the presser initially led me to believe SL is deceased, but with no confession (that we know) and no blood found (that we know) I believe LE is leaning mainly towards SL not being found alive based on the evidence they do have and statistics. Words cannot express how upset I am for the Lamar family and their friends; I cried last night (when the arrest news first broke) while telling my husband about it.

I have a very strong feeling that AGT has done this before. The fact that SL's bag with her clothes was found close to her home leads me to believe he "knew" he hadn't been caught so far and didn't think it would be linkable to him. MOO

They were hoping he would lead them to the body.

They watched him carefully to make sure he wasn't going to get anyone else. I think he looked to the surveillance team as if he might bolt or harm someone else, so they snatched him up on whatever charges they had for him.

That's my point though they did all that but instead don't you think they should have searched his house at that point for all we or they knew he may have had her tied up in his closet still alive..I get the not wanting his to hurt no one else and iam happy they did that but what about the poor girl that the case was about to begin with ..they had no way of knowing she was dead so don't you go on the side of maybe she is still alive thats all i am saying.

Well, I've searched every database there is to search, and these are the only missing young women that I was able to find.

Maria Gomez

Report Type: Runaway Juvenile
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Date of Birth: 5/14/1997
Clothing: Black jacket, black pants, brown ugg boots
Dental X-rays Available: No

Maria was last seen on January 20, 2012, in Morgan Hill

Marlene Sanchez

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5 ft
140lbs
Birthdate: 5/19/1994

Savanna Arellano

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5ft 2in
110lbs
Birthdate: 5/27/1995

Angelea Raynor

Runaway
DOB: Dec 14 1994
Missing: April 11, 2011
Gilroy, Ca
Female
White
4ft 11in
110bls
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Debra E Sams

Brown Hair
Brown Eyes 5ft 8in
100lbs
Feb 15, 2011 missing
16 years old
San Jose

That's my point though they did all that but instead don't you think they should have searched his house at that point for all we or they knew he may have had her tied up in his closet still alive..I get the not wanting his to hurt no one else and iam happy they did that but what about the poor girl that the case was about to begin with ..they had no way of knowing she was dead so don't you go on the side of maybe she is still alive thats all i am saying.

I highly doubt a married man with a child of his own living with his mom would have taken Sierra to his trailer.

I don't know if they mentioned a date but they DID search his home and removed clothing, bedding, and shoes. Plus he lived with his mother, wife, and daughter in a small trailer home, unless they knew he was the abductor I don't think he could have had her in the home, alive or otherwise. JMO.

Well, I've searched every database there is to search, and these are the only missing young women that I was able to find.

Maria Gomez

Report Type: Runaway Juvenile
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Date of Birth: 5/14/1997
Clothing: Black jacket, black pants, brown ugg boots
Dental X-rays Available: No

Maria was last seen on January 20, 2012, in Morgan Hill

Marlene Sanchez

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5 ft
140lbs
Birthdate: 5/19/1994

Savanna Arellano

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5ft 2in
110lbs
Birthdate: 5/27/1995

Angelea Raynor

Runaway
DOB: Dec 14 1994
Missing: April 11, 2011
Gilroy, Ca
Female
White
4ft 11in
110bls
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Debra E Sams

Brown Hair
Brown Eyes 5ft 8in
100lbs
Feb 15, 2011 missing
16 years old
San Jose

Can you tell me where you look for these- want to check something out?Thanks

I agree completely. I cannot believe what I just read over there.

I figured she would act this way, a lot of them do. He probably has her brainwashed, controlled and manipulated. She probably has a very low self esteem and doesn't want to accept that the man she is in love with is a monster.

I remember earlier on there was mention of LE searching and talking to someone at a trailer park. Does anyone remember this?

Did he live at the same trailer park?

Consider all of the powerful, damning evidence law enforcement was holding over the weeks since March 16. Sheriff Smith tells us that she judges the direct evidence found in the vehicle best be withheld at this time. If A.G.-T. mounts a defense, his attorney will be given these particulars but until then, the defendent is ignorant of what the sheriff's office knows. In any statements A.G.-T. makes, he can only guess what's in the dark confronting him. Sheriff Smith says there is a lot of evidence and what we've learned so far is convincing. In the same mode, I believe her office has more than Sierra's sociability to provide a case for her death. Yes, how unlike her to remain incommunicado and never to sound an SOS but that silence is only the atmosphere. There is much, much more or the office would never have charged murder and acquiesed to the cold fact that she is no longer among us.

I figured she would act this way, a lot of them do. He probably has her brainwashed, controlled and manipulated. She probably has a very low self esteem and doesn't want to accept that the man she is in love with is a monster.

I believe his original arrest was for assault against her, when she was only about 17, wasn't it? I'm sure she has been making excuses for him for a long time. And the impression I get from the way she is talking about Sierra, is this is just a way of life for her. She probably grew up around it, and it's all she knows.

JMO

my 7year old neighbor came over and told me I can take down my Missing poster of Sierra because they "already found the guy". SAD, why do kids have to know about this stuff. I told him yes they found him, but Sierra is still lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE