Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not finish high school at Live Oak. There must have been some kind of problem for him to have to attend a continuation school

I'm reading them and I am absolutely appalled and disgusted. I would imagine that woman must be going going through a rough time and I genuinely feel for her but that is no excuse for making such comments about a 15 year old, possibly deceased child.

I'm not excusing her comments, they went way beyond acceptable. However, I do keep in mind that she's only four or five years older than Sierra herself.

She's not done growing up herself, she's got a toddler and she's pregnant. She's probably estranged from her own parents (judging from the statutory rape charge and the fact that they live with his parents).

And now she's discovering that the man she loves has done something monstrous. Has probably been committing assaults during much of their relationship.

I would hope I would handle it with more restraint than she is... but I just don't know.

I do know that she needs someone or several someones to be there for her, to support her and help her through this.

If I might ask you another question, sorry hope I'm not bugging you. I read back through articles and video's yesterday to see if I was able to see where else had been searched early on, and I found one that said they were searching around Gilroy. There is also another missing girl from Gilroy. Where all did they search in that area, if you know? TIA

I believe at the time the search was along 101 through gilroy and san martin. This was back at the beginning of April.

Hmmmm.. Makes me now wonder why the article this morning implied the charges stemmed from AGT blurting out he had a pregnant gf he lived with??.. Does make sense now as I was awfully puzzled that she was a victim due to the fact her bf was only less than 2 years older.. And I'll assume the articles incorrect implying such is just more shoddy reporting..

Glad it's cleared up that FS is not technically a victim.. Totally different, younger female that in fact was Sierra's age that the charges were stemming from..
FS was 17 when pregnant with first and AGT was 18.5-19 years old.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I'm not excusing her comments, they went way beyond acceptable. However, I do keep in mind that she's only four or five years older than Sierra herself.

She's not done growing up herself, she's got a toddler and she's pregnant. She's probably estranged from her own parents (judging from the statutory rape charge and the fact that they live with his parents).

And now she's discovering that the man she loves has done something monstrous. Has probably been committing assaults during much of their relationship.

I would hope I would handle it with more restraint than she is... but I just don't know.

I do know that she needs someone or several someones to be there for her, to support her and help her through this.

Can somebody fill me in on what was said about SL by FS?

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/sierra-lamar-case-mother-of-suspect-antolin-garcia/vHP2S/

His mom says he said he went fishing at some park? Jewbass Park is what it sounded like...sure that wasn't it. Anyone know where she is talking about? Sorry if this has already been posted, I'm a bit behind....

Wow, it's really difficult to understand her. When she's talking about what Antolin told her about passing that way, Sierra's home, she apparently doesn't even know that he was on a cul-de-sac. Yikes.

I too think he put her bag and stuff opposite end of where he lives and where the body is. If you look mamamia's photo's she posted (thank you mamamia) it almost screams out to you that he did this. I'm thinking that Sierra is south of Maple Leaf RV park.

IMO, I have to agree that I would focus south.

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/divers-to-verify-questionable-items-in-lamar-case-55e3ccba
Anderson was searched. I go to Anderson quite a bit. I was there on Monday and the Sheriff seemed still on high alert. They were checking all areas of the lake shores.

It was windy and there were very few boats on the water. We found a nice private cove sheltered from the wind. We have never had the Sheriff come up to our boat before and Monday they came by obviously looking for suspicious activity.

Can somebody fill me in on what was said about SL by FS?

Basically, she jumped on her friends fb and in two posts called Sierra names, not sure I can say it here but it's technically not a swear word soooo...she called her a 'dirty ho' and then her sister posted and directed people to Sierra's tumbler/twitter accounts to prove the point. All in all, the other people posting jumped all over them. I believe they stopped after that.

Edited to add: And in the same posting the girlfriend/wife said the police were lying and essentially framing AGT

On AGT MySpace he has a friend AB who also looks like SL and his wife. Just thought id mention it as it seems this guy hunted girls that look like his wife. JMO

Hmmmm.. Makes me now wonder why the article this morning implied the charges stemmed from AGT blurting out he had a pregnant gf he lived with??.. Does make sense now as I was awfully puzzled that she was a victim due to the fact her bf was only less than 2 years older.. And I'll assume the articles incorrect implying such is just more shoddy reporting..

Glad it's cleared up that FS is not technically a victim.. Totally different, younger female that in fact was Sierra's age that the charges were stemming from..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

It was the battery charge that was was un-related to FS, not the statutory rape charge. What you said is correct, it stemmed from AGT blurting out that statement which then lead to an investigation and him later being charged (but the prosecution dropped it I believe). It's been stated in various articles that AGT was 18 when he impregnated his girlfriend, not sure how old the girlfriend was but regardless if she was 15 or 16, still illegal. She is a victim in my eyes and i'm sure her parents felt the same. As stated before, I respect anyone who believes otherwise.

The mother in this video (mid left of page) http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/23/BAVI1OMCJ3.DTL#ixzz1vj6TqSXg started out saying he has been in jail for one year. Apparently she was talking about her son's dad. She also heistated now that could be her not understanding the question posed to her or she herself is having doubts.

Now just to put this out there since this woman stated he has been in jail for a year now (her X) and he is indeed in jail as a RSO issues two things I can go towards which are 1: Dad took the fall for what the son did, 2: son learned from dad and picking up the pace.

The mother thought the reporter was asking about his DAD...big hint there that he indeed is in jail for SO...but this is all my MOO'ing

Wasn't AGT arrested on Monday? Don't they usually set an arraignment for the following day? Why wait until Thursday? Perhaps hoping something would turn up during today's search? Makes me wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!