Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to respectfully disagree with you, this is just my opinion. I do believe that FS was technically speaking a "victim" of AGT. Even if there was only a two year age difference and it was consensual, in the state of California it is illegal for an 18 year old to have intercourse with a minor, a minor being defined as anyone under the age of 18. He was also charged with battery, so surely she was a victim of AGT in that situation too. With that said, regardless of what AGT has subjected her to, there is still absolutely no excuse for her behavior.

In the State of California, misdemeanor statutory rape applies to someone 3 or fewer years younger than the adult who is 18 years or older. A felony statutory rape is 3 or more years' age difference between the adult and victim. In both cases, even if consensual.

In the Hispanic community, it is not uncommon for girls to become pregnant before they are of legal age.

And are there scrap yards and such for this depositing of scrap metal ? Are they in the area? Just thinking of regular areas he frequented.. I really believe she will be found close where he was comfortable nd familiar and we know this is the area he'd spent the majority of his life..jmo

Right now I am focusing on Uvas Canyon County Park. It is a haven for everything. Very accessible from either his house or Sierra's house. If he took Santa Teresa Rd, He could access the Willow Springs and he is on his way to this area. It is very remote. He may have killed her here, removed her clothing and neatly packed it. Then he drove to Santa Teresa again and dropped the stuff at the first abandoned metal structure, not knowing it was a dead end st. I suspect one of those very High End Homes at the end of that st had a security camera and got a pic of his car as it turned around.

Hans Reiser murdered Nina Reiser and buried her body in the Redwood Regional Park. He put her in a black plastic bag and drove to the parking lot. He carried her body and buried her on a hill side. I used to live in Montclair & we walked in that forest. It's really treacherous in places. Did that dissuade Hans? No. If you could only see the distance her carried her body, you'd be surprised and he wasn't as young or strong as AGT.

Why are they only searching water? This place seems ideal - someone posted earlier.

snipped: "For the featured hike, start at the day use parking lot and walk on the paved park road uphill. When the road forks, bear left. Pass through a group picnic area, following the sign to the Waterfall Loop Trail. At about 0.2 mile a gate marks the start of the hiking trail. On the right side of the path, check the wooden box for maps and a nature trail guide to the waterfall loop. At about 0.3 mile, at a signed junction, Waterfall Loop Trail sets out on the right. Keep going straight, on Alec Canyon Trail."

By the way, Hans took 2 nights to dig a hole for Nina. Since Sierra hasn't been found...

http://www.bahiker.com/southbayhikes/uvas.html

Looks like a good area too. Sierra was taken early in the day, and he had the day off, he could have spent hours with her in those woods, then buried her there, or at least partially did, then went back to finish up. I just think that the water searches are good, but haven't provided any clue, so, let's do the woods in the same area, or at least toward that old farmhouse.

You know, that's the first time I've heard the mother speak, I do honestly feel for her, she hasn't a clue what happened. MOO

She does not have a clue but she does not have the best past record either. Not going to post any specifics because I don't remember where the link is. Maybe someone else does. I don't think this is the first time for her to have problems. jmo

OK-This may not mean much-but I found this-2 teens missing from Hayward
2 missing from Oakland
2 missing from East Palo Alto
They all look alike,are the same ages and missing in last yr

Hmmmm.. Makes me now wonder why the article this morning implied the charges stemmed from AGT blurting out he had a pregnant gf he lived with??.. Does make sense now as I was awfully puzzled that she was a victim due to the fact her bf was only less than 2 years older.. And I'll assume the articles incorrect implying such is just more shoddy reporting..

Glad it's cleared up that FS is not technically a victim.. Totally different, younger female that in fact was Sierra's age that the charges were stemming from..
FS was 17 when pregnant with first and AGT was 18.5-19 years old.
I apologize, you may be correct. My conclusions were based off articles that stated AGT was accused of the rape charge related to his current girlfriend who was said to be 2 years younger than him. This, however is not true. AGT is 21 (DOB: 3/30/91) and FS is 19 but will turn 20 this year in October. According to her myspace, she turned 18 in 2010. That makes them roughly one and a half years apart in age. So the statutory rape charge was related to someone else... (?)

One hopeful sign that there may not be other deceased victims is that with all the searching going on no one else has been found (lakes, etc.)

She does not have a clue but she does not have the best past record either. Not going to post any specifics because I don't remember where the link is. Maybe someone else does. I don't think this is the first time for her to have problems. jmo

I thought she said she just lost a son six months ago. Any info on that?

2 missing from Oakland

I know, see what I mean, they all seem to have the same look as Sierra and his wife/girlfriend, it's frightening. And the only thing we have with some of those others is distance, but he has a car and time to burn.

I was just reading Sierra's Tweets and to me she mostly was making comments about tv shows she was watching and many of them you would think she was talking to a friend or someone else but it was really commenting on something she saw on TV.

She does have a lot of profanity, and talks of drugs but I've seen for myself that many talk big like that but it is all for show.... to come across cool and not a nerd.

Not sure how much freedom she had to go out and about to have the chance to get high. I think it is more bravdo then anything else.

I know, see what I mean, they all seem to have the same look as Sierra and his wife/girlfriend, it's frightening. And the only thing we have with some of those others is distance, but he has a car and time to burn.

I found a total of 15-all look alike and missing in last yr
oh and other girl is missing from Morgan hill

2 missing from Oakland

East Palo Alto is 50 miles north of Morgan Hill. Oakland must be 100. It could be less if inland freeways are used...I don't know as I never have reason or need to go to Oakland.

And are there scrap yards and such for this depositing of scrap metal ? Are they in the area? Just thinking of regular areas he frequented.. I really believe she will be found close where he was comfortable nd familiar and we know this is the area he'd spent the majority of his life..jmo

This was posted this morning...not sure if that would be where he'd take scrap metal, though.
LE also mentioned searching "construction sites" for Sierra/evidence....many "scrap metal collectors" go to abandoned/empty houses and new construction - take out any copper plumbing and wiring. Most plumbing for furnaces, etc are still copper pipes.

I am amazed that this guy managed to pull this off and conceal Sierra so that she still hasn't been found and LE appear to have no idea where she is.

They stated that they do not have blood- but they arrested him because he was a danger to the public ( I am guessing this is after they cross referenced him with the other attacks and DNA showed his involvement- ie repeat offender likely to offend again ).

I said when he was arrested that I found it unusual that he had no serious priors. Relatively well behaved 21 year old men don't typically go and kidnap a 15 year old girl in broad daylight... IMO

Oh- just another observation- the use of the word 'lady' to describe Sierra is an idiomatic thing- 'lady' is a polite way to refer to the 'girl' and NOT implying she was a grown woman- just trying to give Sierra a respectful title IMO.

And as for FS- I keep forgetting she is a mere 4 years older than Sierra- still a kid herself and it sounds like she is seething with jealousy that her man is being accused of having an interest in Sierra. She is also pregnant and when I was pregnant I was completely dooolalllly- ie not of sound mind and of two bodies. Does NOT excuse her foul language- but for her at 19, a 15 year old is a peer threat not an innocent child like we see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!