Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's a fake twitter. You can find the girl's real twitter by looking at her mentions and the real A calls the twitter out as being fake. The real A's twitter also has 50,000 tweets and 8,000 followers.

Just thought I'd put that out there. Seems like someone just wants some attention.

Thank you well I guess we now know who the fake twitter is Beginner you were right my number 1 fan

I would not be surprised if it comes out that AGT was molested as a child (dad?) and molestation is pervasive in this family. I married my childhood sweetheart, only to find out 7 years later that he was a molester (and after that came out you would not believe how many other people had been molested in the family by brothers and funny uncles) I found out then that this can be a very deep dark family secret. Men do molest boys. I wonder if AGT was molested as a child?

And as a victim myself of my ex, I can relate to what FS is going through - however after reading what she said about Sierra I am incensed about that. It's almost like FS is/was jealous of Sierra. This makes me wonder too if AGT was unfaithful on a regular basis for her to have that kind of mentality.

That is what I wondered about too. Especially with the older son killing himself by alcoholism. And the father being in prison for sexually abusing a family member. I bey AGT was also a victim as a child, which does not excuse him, but it makes some sense.

Pretty sure it's a fake twitter. You can find the girl's real twitter by looking at her mentions and the real A calls the twitter out as being fake. The real A's twitter also has 50,000 tweets and 8,000 followers.

Just thought I'd put that out there. Seems like someone just wants some attention.

Ok, so if I understand this correctly, this is a fake twitter that tells the real A "I'm going to rape you" in Sept?? :what:

And is being very defensive of AGT?

CREEPY

imo

Do you know when he stopped working there? TIA

I read it was 2010, however take it with a grain of salt because every article says something different. I've read he was currently working there, never worked there, worked in the deli, now was a cashier...

Cashiers make pretty good money and get benefits and have some job security. Why would he leave that job, to prune trees, when he has a new baby on the way?

Askfornina - wow, just wow!!!!! Absolutely incredible summary.

I read it was 2010, however take it with a grain of salt because every article says something different. I've read he was currently working there, never worked there, worked in the deli, now was a cashier...

Yes, from what I gathered it was 2010

Quote: Klaas says another big reason to find her, so Torres won't get a plea deal, a deal to lead investigators to Sierra for a shorter prison sentence.

"We need to take that power away from him," says Klaas. "Then and only then can they can dispatch the guy to the bowels of hell where he belongs without stopping at go and collecting $200."

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...bay&id=8671945

This is my favorite Marc Klaas quote regarding this case.. it still sends chills when I read it.. powerful and meaningful especially coming from him..

Looks like both sides of the family have some terrible things to say...horrible.
(Mods, please delete if i'm not allowed to post this)

Wow, how can someone say those things about a 15 year old girl who is dead? Even if she was that kind of girl it still doesn't give him the right to kill her. I am pretty disappointed. It's one thing to believe your family is innocent but it's another to attack the victim.

Askfornina posted: May 22 more @ link Quote: Tuesday morning, the principal of Ann Sobrato High School made a campus-wide announcement in which she urged students to try to stay positive. We talked with several students who told us they are trying to do just that, including one girl who told us she came nearly face to face with the suspect seconds before he was arrested.

"We pulled into the parking lot and that's when he walked past my window," said Sierra's schoolmate, D**** Hendrix, who happened to witness the arrest of suspect of Garcia-Torres Monday night. "The guy walked right past my window and he was like two inches from it. Then all of a sudden, all the undercover cops came and they were like, 'Get on the ground! Get on the ground!"'

I'm wondering if the cops who had him under surveilance thought he was getting ready to abduct Sierra's schoolmate?

It's becoming obvious, his family suffered the most damage by their own male family "protectors". His Defense may just try that molested by the his father ploy, but it didn't work for the Menendez bros.

Looking for the blue or black car - or the red one again.
Came across this but it is a light blue van.
I just want to leave it here as I did not see it in the LE press releases or archives.
I may have missed it though.
=================

http://www.lurla.com/aggregator/sources/9?page=41

Deputies responding to 'abduction' report from Gavilan College
Fri, 09/02/2011 - 10:57
The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department is responding to reports of an "abduction" that occurred between 1:50 and 2:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon in Parking Lot F at Gavilan College, located at 5055 Santa Teresa Boulevard in Gilroy.
The reporting party claims to have seen a 26-year-old Hispanic male, allegedly driving a light blue Ford Astro Van, abduct a female victim.
However Sgt. Troy Smith with the SCC Sheriff's Office said insufficient witnesses and evidence merit this incident a "suspicious circumstance."
As officials continue to investigate the scenario based on a partial vehicle and suspect description, "there are no leads at this point," said Smith. "If we had good descriptions and multiple people reporting, we could build on it, but it's hard to tell at this time."
Smith said it's difficult to confirm if the incident is an actual kidnapping or "somebody playing a pretty horrible prank on a friend."
According to Smith, the report was received from a van driver working for Outreach, a public service that transports the disabled to and from various locations.
Jan Bernstein Chargin, director of Public Information for Gavilan College, said school employees retrieved records of students who registered between 1:50 and 2:30 p.m. Thursday and provided this information to Sheriff officials. There were between 10 to 15 students who registered during this time period, she said.
Chargin does not have any additional information on the incident.
"I'm not aware of anything like this happening before," she said. "There was a false report last year, but this is not a normal situation."
The college issued an alert via text message and on Twitter to alert students and faculty of the incident.
Authorities ask that you call 808-4900 if you have any information.
As of 8 a.m. Friday, Bernstein had no updates to report.

Interesting Old Steve. Yes, he certainly has strong ties to Safeway; an association I'm sure they'd like to distance themselves from. Speaking of which, I find it VERY odd and disturbing that none of his co/ex-workers called LE. (Or did they?) They had the guys freakin poster up on their doors (and it REALLY did look like him), and who wouldn't have known about that car? What's going on there Safeway people?!?!?!?!

As far as a bargaining chip - yes, he'll avoid the death penalty if he tells them where she is. But why should he do that? No one ever gets executed in California anyway. Further, I've been told it's much cheaper just to "house" them for life vs. the expense of multiple appeals, etc. Not sure on that, but that's what I hear.

IMO.. If LE can find Sierra she won't be alone...maybe his other victims are placed in the same area... So he might not be able to tell them where she is...he'd be hanging himself for other crimes he has committed...

What makes me feel bad is the family's public reaction because it reflects so poorly on the family members. They must feel it's them against the world, but by blaming the victim in such negative terms only makes them look worse.

where do I find the fake Twitter? That sounds interesting.

So I was stuck in jury duty all day so could not search. And... I have to go back tomorrow - its the SAME court house where AGT is being arraigned! I read in the paper that is happening at 1:30pm. It is going to be a mad house there.

Edited: I did not read it in the paper, I read it on the online Mercury News.

IMO.. If LE can find Sierra she won't be alone...maybe his other victims are placed in the same area... So he might not be able to tell them where she is...he'd be hanging himself for other crimes he has committed...

I was thinking this same thing today! I think you might be spot on!

Askfornina posted: May 22 more @ link Quote: Tuesday morning, the principal of Ann Sobrato High School made a campus-wide announcement in which she urged students to try to stay positive. We talked with several students who told us they are trying to do just that, including one girl who told us she came nearly face to face with the suspect seconds before he was arrested.

"We pulled into the parking lot and that's when he walked past my window," said Sierra's schoolmate, D**** Hendrix, who happened to witness the arrest of suspect of Garcia-Torres Monday night. "The guy walked right past my window and he was like two inches from it. Then all of a sudden, all the undercover cops came and they were like, 'Get on the ground! Get on the ground!"'

I'm wondering if the cops who had him under surveilance thought he was getting ready to abduct Sierra's schoolmate?

I wonder if they did an undercover sting operation on him.... Not sure what it's called.. Baited him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop