Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be saying that based on her undergarments.

My thoughts exactly. We knew that there was a bra and panties found in the bag and everyone commented that those were items that would not be shared with a friend. jmo

Just saw another pic on tv the can looks black not grey.

I can tell you that isn't one of the standard waste containers provided by companies in the bay area. It is also very shiney and new looking and not scuffed up on the bottom like they get soon after you start using them. What's with it in the middle of the road though?

I can tell you that isn't one of the standard waste containers provided by companies in the bay area. It is also very shiney and new looking and not scuffed up on the bottom like they get soon after you start using them. What's with it in the middle of the road though?

I think that is just road reflector and I noticed it being clean too.

Can anybody search on Google Earth for the commercial parking lots in that area (Stoneridge Mall, etc.?) There are huge shopping complexes all around - maybe you'll see a similar one in a parking lot? ATG seems to be a fan of parking lots. It's true it's a huge can but you might fit one in a passenger seat.

Is there a Safeway near by?

Agreed.

What's weird to me is that they took the body out of the can and left it there. Why not just transfer the whole thing to the Coroner's office and remove the body there? They took the body/remains out? To me remains would fall apart and there must be forensic evidence inside the can. Right? Maybe the body was in a bag and they just pulled the bag out.

Either way, it's weird.

No, Safeway store, but only Safeway's headquarters are about a half mile away from that spot.

It's a newer 45-gallon size - Rubbermaid labels are closer to the rim (I bought one last summer for yard trimmings). OSH and Home Depot carry them.

So, maybe ATG (or his accomplice/friend/family member) led them to her remains and that was the tip/phone call. Maybe that's why they didn't wait for Santa Clara investigators. Maybe that's why they just took the remains/body and left the rest. ?? They don't have to worry about preserving evidence if they are acting on the words of the perpetrator. ??

Thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member