Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true.

It's confidential medical information and doesn't need to be disclosed, unless voluntarily. If your workplace requests the medical patient to submit a drug screen, and the substance shows up in the urine sample, the physician asks the patient/employee if he/she has a valid Doctors recommendation for the substance and if they do - the physician ignores the positive test for whatever substance and does not notify the employer.

I'd like to see a link for this.

I hate to bring this up but if and when they do find her body, how will they be able to prove rape (if it did occur)? Does anyone know how they go about doing that?

I am not a lawyer and I may well be wrong!

I don't think they have to prove rape. If they prove he abducted her and that she died while he was preventing her from leaving, that's kidnapping and murder in the first degree (with aggravation, to boot).

A rape charge would be a lower level charge and the punishment, if convicted, would be less than the death penalty or life without parole, the two choices for murder in the first degree with aggravating circumstances.

I don't think there is any point to trying to prove rape unless the evidence they uncover in the investigation already points that way.

If the jury believes AGT abducted and then killed Sierra, I think they can use their common sense to figure out why he did so.

The red jetta showed up on multiple surveillance cameras. Including a neighbor who went back and looked at the day she went missing between 7am and 720am, and saw it. He notified police and police took the whole tape.

id like to see those videos...where were they recorded from? traffic cams or private security cameras?

I just got home from the hospital, upper respitory infection, on steroids, z-pak, inhaler and stuff...So any word on the body?

I'd like to see a link for this.

now THIS is untrue. the laws havent exactly caught up with the fact that you can smoke weed legally. even if you have a valid prescription for weed, such as i do, it is the employers discrestion whether or not they will accept it. i have not found ONE employer outside of marijuana related industries that will accept a prescription for marijuana in the instance of a positive drug screen.

now THIS is untrue. the laws havent exactly caught up with the fact that you can smoke weed legally. even if you have a valid prescription for weed, such as i do, it is the employers discrestion whether or not they will accept it. i have not found ONE employer outside of marijuana related industries that will accept a prescription for marijuana in the instance of a positive drug screen.

Which is why I asked for a link. I know here in TX a 'prescription' for marijuana would be useless if you fail a drug test.

I am not sure that they should go for the Death Penalty if they have no body nor murder weapon. I think that is too risky. JMO

What if he said he was the SECOND person to handle the items, claimed he saw the books and bag of clothes strewn by the road and picked them up, folded the clothes, and repacked the bag, thinking someone had driven off without realizing their stuff was on the roof of the car (it happens). If he said he sat in his car while folding the clothing, it would allow for Sierra's DNA or hair and fiber evidence to be found n his car. He could say he did not come forward when he heard they had found the bag, because he had taken her cash.

What about the cash they found in her bag?

Marlene probably has a fairly good idea of how much money Sierra was carrying that day.

I don't know if posted before or not but Sierra had asthma right? Was it so bad that without her inhaler she could die if she had an attack..given she was kidnapped does the DA have a medical doctor that will state that Sierra would have had a major attack with being abducted there for could have lead to her death.

Which is why I asked for a link. I know here in TX a 'prescription' for marijuana would be useless if you fail a drug test.

you are correct. also in with the qotations. its actually just a recommendation, not a prescription.

i agree with the death penalty thing. without a body, that would be a hard case.

I support a free press, I really do. But I don't support all practitioners.

I think defence attorneys should issue their client's families a recording of Lorrie Morgan singing "What Part of No Don't You Understand?" for these occasions.

I remember a case where the a sheriffs daughter (I think) was kidnapped and she left a specific ring in the seat of the car so her husband would know she was there. She also pulled her hair out by the root and left it in the car for evidence. They didn't find her in time, but they got her killer for sure! It's a very sad story, wish I could remember her name....

I just watched a show about this a couple of weeks ago.
So many times she was almost rescued but miscommunication between the 911 calls were made.

The sherrif believes his daughter not only left her special ring shoved between the seat, but pulled a hair out of her head and dropped it under the drivers seat. They were so close to saving her.

You know we don't know what LE has on the video tape from the nieghbor do we? For all we know, a forceable abduction was actually caught on tape.

The article I read did not say wooded area it said trash bin. A body being found in a trash bin usually means homicide.

That comment was made based off of the initial report, which only stated that a female body was found in a wooded area. I haven't really been able to keep up enough to comment since (I'll probably get way behind again shortly).

I don't know if posted before or not but Sierra had asthma right? Was it so bad that without her inhaler she could die if she had an attack..given she was kidnapped does the DA have a medical doctor that will state that Sierra would have had a major attack with being abducted there for could have lead to her death.

I have asthma, mostly only bothers me if I get a cold/flu, but it does get agitated if I'm very emotional (angry,scared,etc) and Sierra would have been very scared.

Having said that, since she was an active dancer and cheerleader I'm guessing her asthma wasn't that bad. JMO, but I don't think she passed from asthma.

That comment was made based off of the initial report, which only stated that a female body was found in a wooded area. I haven't really been able to keep up enough to comment since (I'll probably get way behind again shortly).

The trash bin was found off the side of a road in a wooded area, so both are true.

I have asthma, mostly only bothers me if I get a cold/flu, but it does get agitated if I'm very emotional (angry,scared,etc) and Sierra would have been very scared.

Having said that, since she was an active dancer and cheerleader I'm guessing her asthma wasn't that bad. JMO, but I don't think she passed from asthma.
Thank you, didn't know how bad her asthma was. Being active sure does lead me to believe her asthma was undercontrol.

id like to see those videos...where were they recorded from? traffic cams or private security cameras?

LE saw his vehicle on multiple cameras. From bus cameras, private home surveillance cameras, and business cameras. I'd like to see the videos too.. i'm sure many would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne