Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on his booking info with Santa Clara County, I believe his court hearing is at 2:00 PST/5:00 EST.

I don't see any streaming video at all or any talk of one going to be. Usually if a TV website is going to air it, they'll have a banner or something stating they will however I see none of that

last time when they attempted arraignment there were no cameras and no one could tweet due to the basement walls or something...

wonder if it will be like that again today?

I thought for sure I would miss the hearing today. Sometimes I really like Pacific Time!

I hope we hear more than just entered plea and request for bail.

Karina Rusk ‏@karinanews
There are 28 people on 2 o'clock calendar. Antolin Garcia Torres is number 24. Judge sometimes takes cases out of order but no guarantees

Uggghhh

The live stream on kvtu.com is working for me. It's set up in front of the courthouse where I'm guessing the press conference is going to be
I cannot find the live stream link, help? Where on the page?

I don't think we will learn anything today...just hear the old "not guilty" pleas.

Also, the live stream is only working on my computer. The live stream on ktvu mobile on my iPhone is of boats moving through the ocean

I see the live shot outside the courthouse. Quite a few people milling about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member