Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He comes across as a bull in a china shop, macho machismo (sp?) he acts before he thinks however I do think that he has thought about what he wants to do with his victim once he is in full control of them (abduction success) he probably thought about it many times but I don't think he was successful until SL. This is why I thought his doodling, places he went to a lot during high school and perhaps a place him and his father use to visit when he was a little boy when things were good or instead of father maybe his brother. I really believe there is a connection there.

On another Note -

It does bug me that a lot of people seemed to stereotype her, I've seen numerous "have you seen her twitter?" " I was shocked by the things I saw on her twitter!" posts .. but she is just like most teens these days.

She seemed to have been a pretty nice girl overall and I really just don't understand this whole thing. Most of her crazy tweets are song lyrics and quotes. In all honesty, my 13 going on 14 year old daughters twitter would look the same if she were allowed to curse, and she is an honor student.

Alot of her quotes are TYGA lyrics, she must have had the CD because I personally know the songs and recognize about 50% of the obscene things she said as TYGA lyrics. She obviously was a "cool" kid but I don't see her as being a regular drug user or drinker, her mother seemed to have a pretty tight leash on her, which is why I stated that maybe she would get into the car to smoke before school, because like most kids that is a good opportunity to do so, before or after school and when it is available.

Anyhow, I like everyone else am stuck.

That's because she's not in water... she's on land, buried in a shallow grave, and the surface concealed with branches/vegetation.

I feel the same way, after seeing him and hearing about his behaviors he doesn't necessarily strike me as the "able to outsmart the police" type. If he has, I would be very surprised.

I feel as if he possibley strangled her or something along those lines, in an effort to make her be quiet and it could have been an accidental thing or purposely (not sure). I also feel as If he left her near or where it happened and shrouded her with sticks etc. I hope LE is also searching in secluded wooded areas as this would be a place I feel her would take her. Lots of trees, not a lot of trails or people.

Domination & rage, yes. The fact that he is a puncher who doesn't even judge when to quit to me indicates once he begins to act, the exertions and rage take on a life of their own. I do think he tased Sierra to bring off the abduction itself and that he later punched her in order to subdue her protests and defense. This would have begun at the shed in all probability. I don't like to think about this; it gives me a headache. I'd rather concentrate on where she might be. However, it does go to his state of mind, which I raised earlier.

With his rage issues and the descriptions of the previous attempts, it seems to me that whatever he did to her, he did with his hands...beating, strangling or both...terrible to think of such brutality being inflicted on her delicate body, but that's what I associate with his type of offender.

If so, I think that he did not bury her or move her far from where she died. The rage killers tend to be 'fire & forget' types, who don't take any great effort to do much with their victims afterwards. IMO, she's only hard to find because he took her someplace concealed & private to do what he did undisturbed. Someplace like the clearing in the Ertman & Pena killings.

All JMO

Yes, if he was fueled by rage, after it dissipated, he wanted to get back to his normal life as quickly as possible. I don't think she's buried. I think she's in water, I thought that from the start because her bag wasn't with her, and they are searching water for a reason. If she's not then she's just somewhere natural in an equivalent location to the bag, tucked out of view in his eyes.

Lera213 posted about diatoms, I had been wondering what forensic evidence there could be to make them so focused on the water! So trace amount of algae could be found in his car or on Sierra's belongings? I wondered if her clothes didn't have some evidence of water because of Cardoza changing the wording of the urine question to "wet" and then no commenting. But they had the car by then. So maybe something in the car ... or maybe just because he said he went to Uvas??

Right now we are back to sleuthing LE's statements and actions because it is very likely they have a lot lot more. I agree we have no right to be privvy to it.

I have probably spent too much time on here, last night I dreamt my friend was old school mates with Casey Anthony and I was trying to get her to see the error of her ways allowing her to stay there with her four children, and the CA could smother one in the night without her even hearing!!

I happen to agree at this point with your assumption, GrainneDhu--they must have more evidence.

....but the fact they are so adamant about her being murdered??? I wonder HOW they know that. Although it could be a Caylee Anthony thing--like a lock of hair with the death band evidence. Sorry, but just thinking ---could be??

LE may or may not have a murder weapon. There may not even be an actual murder weapon. LE charged AGT with murder and kidnapping because there is very strong evidence that Sierra was kidnapped and died. How she died doesn't matter because a death during a kidnapping is murder even if it was accidental death.

That, IMO, is how LE can be adamant about Sierra being murdered. If they have evidence to show that she died while the victim of an abduction it is murder, and no evidence or proof of intent is required for a murder conviction.

Yes, if he was fueled by rage, after it dissipated, he wanted to get back to his normal life as quickly as possible. I don't think she's buried. I think she's in water, I thought that from the start because her bag wasn't with her, and they are searching water for a reason. If she's not then she's just somewhere natural in an equivalent location to the bag, tucked out of view in his eyes.

Lera213 posted about diatoms, I had been wondering what forensic evidence there could be to make them so focused on the water! So trace amount of algae could be found in his car or on Sierra's belongings? I wondered if her clothes didn't have some evidence of water because of Cardoza changing the wording of the urine question to "wet" and then no commenting. But they had the car by then. So maybe something in the car ... or maybe just because he said he went to Uvas??

Right now we are back to sleuthing LE's statements and actions because it is very likely they have a lot lot more. I agree we have no right to be privvy to it.

I have probably spent too much time on here, last night I dreamt my friend was old school mates with Casey Anthony and I was trying to get her to see the error of her ways allowing her to stay there with her four children, and the CA could smother one in the night without her even hearing!!
sorry to hear about your nightmare. That isn't an unusal thing to dream when there is a monster roaming around free.

They could have taken samples underneath the car, tires, trunk, and tested and found where he was most recently and that Diatom showed UVAS.

Well if he was just a serial rapist, I think a lot of women would have been crawling out of the wood work by now, since they have not, that we know about it seems his abductions have escalated. JMO

I agree his abductions have probably escalated, imo, but since AGT's arrest LE said they have gotten something like 30 more tips per day as people who recognize him call in. We have no idea what those tips may be, it's a possibility some of those are other women calling in.

jmo

My understanding is most rapist rape not for the sex but the power over the woman. This is why rapist tend to esculate into murders.

The sexual desire cannot be dismissed. Even though it has components to it of power and control in the end it is all about reaching sexual gratification. Power and dominations are some of the ways the sexual predator is able to reach sexual highs.

Some are not only about controlling the victim or degrading them but causing extreme pain to the victim and prolonging the rape ....sometimes for hours or days or even weeks or years in some cases if the victim is not killed right away. The more pain inflicted the more the predator is in the throes of heightened perverted lust. Serial rapists and serial murderers are in a league all of their own.

I would truly like to know the relationship he had with his own mother. Often times in serial rapists who have esculated to murder there will be a love/hate relationship with the main female who raised them.

I am not sure he didnt plan to murder Sierra. It is impossible to get into the mind of a rapist to know what they were thinking. Maybe this time he knew the only way he could carry out his evil deeds was to kidnap his victim and murder her after he had finished raping her. I have a feeling he had been fantasizing about doing something like this for a very long time and killing the victim would be another way to heighten his sexual fury. Something he may have never done before.

IMO

Domination & rage, yes. The fact that he is a puncher who doesn't even judge when to quit to me indicates once he begins to act, the exertions and rage take on a life of their own. I do think he tased Sierra to bring off the abduction itself and that he later punched her in order to subdue her protests and defense. This would have begun at the shed in all probability. I don't like to think about this; it gives me a headache. I'd rather concentrate on where she might be. However, it does go to his state of mind, which I raised earlier.

Did the dogs hit on the shed, I don't remember??

JMO but I bet there is a strong chance the "assault" occurred wherever the bag was found. Has anyone mentioned that possibility?

From information I've seen, the dogs did not hit in the Laguna-Fisher field at Santa Teresa nor at the shed there. The searchers did link hands and cover that field very carefully in early days. We don't know that Sierra left the Jetta either.

JMO but I bet there is a strong chance the "assault" occurred wherever the bag was found. Has anyone mentioned that possibility?

I think that is a strong possibility. I think it's possible that is the only reason why that bag was left there and that there isn't really any underlying meaning to its placement and the folding of the clothes. I also think it's possible that he made her remove her clothes and fold them in the bag herself.

From information I've seen, the dogs did not hit in the Laguna-Fisher field at Santa Teresa nor at the shed there. The searchers did link hands and cover that field very carefully in early days. We don't know that Sierra left the Jetta either.

If she were killed at that spot and moved immediately, would the dogs hit there?

Seems strange that her belongings would be in a different place than the body, unless he took the belongings back there as a memorial of some kind. Otherwise they would just be with the body or thrown in the trash somewhere. I can see the phone just being chucked out the window of the car, though.

That's all highly probable. Look how long they had a suspect while the masses thought they had nada. And we just recently found out dogs lost Sierra's scent halfway down her street. That's still not very specific but a far cry from the end of her driveway or just outside her door--as it was described initially.

I think this LE is on top of things and has been from Day One. They seem more methodical and professional than LE we see in other cases. I have always had faith in this LE and I see no reason to lose faith now. While it is true that the current evidence made known is not enough to convict, there is every reason to believe there is much more evidence than this.

It seems to me from what I can remember is that they haven't lied but they haven't told the entire truth.

For instance, that the dogs tracked Sierra to the end of her drive is obviously true but they didn't reveal the whole truth that she was tracked partway down the street.

They said they didn't have a POI but the term "person of interest" has no legal meaning at all. It's a term coined by the Feebs after spectacularly botching several investigations and ruining several innocent lives. "Person of interest" right now can mean anything the speaker wants it to mean.

And, strictly speaking, they didn't have "suspects" either; they had a suspect, singular.

While that sort of word game drives me mad while it is going on, when the big reveal happens I admire it.

Ok wait a minute, watching a youtube of Nancy Grace on the LaMar case and they found used condom's at the bus stop? What became of that, anyone know?

Hi GrainneDhu,

Sorry if this seems out of place because I'm not quoting the post I want to reply to. I'm posting from my BlackBerry for the 1st time in a long time. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry that you lost your hair. I have donated mine twice and both times it was kind of difficult even though my heart was in it and I was ready to have shorter hair.

Thank you.

It was interesting to have short hair for awhile but I'm glad it's waist length again. For one thing, I suspect my husband has a pet that is attached to my head (he loves to play with it, brush it, etc).

Actually, I think the nurses were more traumatised than I was at the time. It took me about three days to talk one into cutting it for me. The others kept saying "oh, you'll really regret it and it's so long!" But at the time, I had to focus on survival and taking care of long hair was more than I could handle.

Ok wait a minute, watching a youtube of Nancy Grace on the LaMar case and they found used condom's at the bus stop? What became of that, anyone know?

The condoms were not at the bus top . They have been ruled out anyway.

I still think, even more so now that we have a not brilliant suspect, that he only noticed the bag was still in his car when he was back in the area, and just left it the best place he could think of, no meaning, no signal, etc...

I still think, even more so now that we have a not brilliant suspect, that he only noticed the bag was still in his car when he was back in the area, and just left it the best place he could think of, no meaning, no signal, etc...

Then he would have just thrown it in the trash somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne