Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the evidence wasn't "tossed" anywhere, i.e. the clothes were not found laying randomly on the ground. They were neatly folded by the criminal and placed in the bag and the bag was left at that particular spot, for whatever reason.

Why would someone dispose of a body, and keep the belongings and ditch them somewhere else? If he was caught up in the moment, and realized at a later time that he still had incriminating evidence in his possession, why would he put anywhere besides the nearest trash dumpster? That's what all criminals do, they throw it in the nearest trash receptacle unless they don't care if it's found, then they just leave it there, not transport it somewhere else.

IMO, the assault most likely happened there, and the bag was either neatly left there or returned there as a memorial of the event.

Someone in an earlier post said this guy had a history of violently acting out, and then apologizing after the fact.

Actually murderers throw evidence out in all sorts of areas....not just dumpsters.

wringing out wet clothes to put in the bag would leave lots of touch dna wouldn't it???

i am struck with this idea now, that he thought he'd washed his dna off her clothes. so there was no blood in his car, but perhaps there was evidence blood has been washed out of her clothes. that would be enough for a murder charge right? a victim's blood washed out of clothes with your skin cells all over it from wringing out the wet clothes.

we come back full circle and still stumped as all get out!

So frustrating...but LE sure is taking a lot of time up around uvas area.

I've driven around with Google Earth so much and got lost so many times too. It would help if we know on the day in question just how long he was gone. Of course that would mean his wife or mother to spill the beans and then we would have to trust what they said.

I follow your reasoning, but if he found himself with bloody clothes ,
Why not discard them? If he hid a body, hiding bloody clothes along with
It would seem the simpler task.
Making the effort to try and wash them out, fold them, bag them, and then
Leave them in a place where they could be found, and ultimately were....
It seems a long way to go, and for what ?
The indications are that he probably hid a body, successfully, so far.
Presumably, there might very well be his DNA with the body. If the clothing, also with his DNA on
It, was hidden in the same place, it would not increase the likelihood of being found out.I don't
Know why he would take the trouble to try and launder them in order to hide traces of his DNA
Or of her blood. If the clothes were a mess, I think they would be with the body,and they would
Have not turned up yet.

I follow your reasoning, but if he found himself with bloody clothes ,
Why not discard them? If he hid a body, hiding bloody clothes along with
It would seem the simpler task.
Making the effort to try and wash them out, fold them, bag them, and then
Leave them in a place where they could be found, and ultimately were....
It seems a long way to go, and for what ?
The indications are that he probably hid a body, successfully, so far.

You're right, whatever happened with the clothes was probably fairly straightforward and to the point, time constraints etc..

It would be nice to know what kind of shape those clothes were in, like were they ripped or torn or in perfect condition as if she was knocked out when undressed, or undressed herself. I hate to say, but could she have been dead from an asthma attack or something already when the clothes were removed? Just thinking aloud I guess.

It would be nice to know what kind of shape those clothes were in, like were they ripped or torn or in perfect condition as if she was knocked out when undressed, or undressed herself. I hate to say, but could she have been dead from an asthma attack or something already when the clothes were removed? Just thinking aloud I guess.
I read and the mom I believe stated on Nancy Grace that they were folded Neatly was the description.

Yes but they can be folded neatly and still be torn or rip, showing signs of a struggle

Could he have killed her and dumped her body and then later realized he had the bag in the car and left it there to be found and have LE thrown off track or make it appear to be a runaway?

The clothes, in the condition they were found, where they were found, if they were wet, and wet with what....? Perplexing.
Taking her clothes off, OK, I could see this guy, or another guy, doing that.
Folding them "Neatly".... It seems out of character for a guy wearing a wife beater and big shorts...does he strike you as somebody that would be involved
With the laundry process around the house? And, if he did participate in the
Laundry process, does he strike you as someone that would take the time
To neatly fold things ? Or have the skill set to do it " neatly" ?
He doesn't seem that way to me, from the outside looking in, yet that is how
The clothes were found.
Perplexing.

If a person were tasered, wouldnt there be signs of a taser going through their clothing if they were tasered someplace on themselves that had clothing? Like through a shirt, wouldnt the shirt then have marks from the taser? I know tasers can kill and can cause you to urinate yourself too. Just asking.

Honestly, we will never know why the bag ended up where it did unless there is a full confession. It may be one of those enduring mysteries.

Here is one of my many silly thoughts. I like to think outloud as I type then think before I type. (laugh)

If he undressed her before death, wouldn't he open himself up to her fighting with him, her escaping or something like that? If he had tied her, how does he get her shirt off? This is why I think he forced her to undress. Tell me where that doesn't fit cause I don't see it. You can use me as a sounding board. lol

Lera: possible yes, also she could have been knocked out from tazer or asthma attack. This is why I wonder what shape those clothes were in, non ripped? or like a struggle occurred? and if marks on them from a taser gun?

If he had a problem with authority wonder what incidents happened while in school? suspensions, juvie record also would be an interesting read on this guy.

I don't have a link but I recall reading past teachers and peers saying he was really social, polite, and likeable in school, but didn't do the work (which is probably why he landed in continuation). I think his problems with authority began after that and related to LE.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

JMO but I bet there is a strong chance the "assault" occurred wherever the bag was found. Has anyone mentioned that possibility?

The mattress in the "other" shed just gave me the chills and the first thought I had was he probably assaulted her out there.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

Another point I wanted to bring up is the possibility that ATG and Sierra had some contact with each other on the basis of their shared appreciation for Extacy. If you look at the pictures on his myspace page, he has two references to E. One is part of a caption of a picture of a cat, which reads "Thizzin". Another reference is the picture that is a doctored skittles bag, with the word "Thizzin". Thizzin is a term which refers to the act of taking extacy. Sierra had already expressed her appreciation for the substance in her twitter posts so it stands to reason they may have had contact in the past.

[bbm]

why, is it that small of a town?

there's been no information connecting them in any way, much less because they each made reference to a drug (his ms page, btw, was not current)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3