Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on one of FS relative's fb and she posted a pretty nasty status about some girl (not Sierra)..her and FS were talking about the girl being a "dirty ho" and such. FS and her friends/family/whatever seem to be the type to throw those kinds of tacky insults around and seem very drama-driven and immature. Based on those comments and what we've seen her say about Sierra, I find it a bit ironic that she feels entitled enough to call girls "dirty ho's" considering she got pregnant by a guy a few years older than her when she was 15. I think it solidifies what's been assumed of her character so far. It's probably safe to say she is very much involved with the ATG support page. I was kind of always under the impression FS was clueless about ATG's involvement in the case, or just clueless in general, but seeing stuff like that makes me more suspicious of her.

I wonder what LE thinks of FS and company..they have to be taking stuff like that into consideration and if that's how she is from what little we can see of her on fb then I would imagine she's not been the most pleasant or cooperative to LE.

I was on one of FS relative's fb and she posted a pretty nasty status about some girl (not Sierra)..her and FS were talking about the girl being a "dirty ho" and such. FS and her friends/family/whatever seem to be the type to throw those kinds of tacky insults around and seem very drama-driven and immature. Based on those comments and what we've seen her say about Sierra, I find it a bit ironic that she feels entitled enough to call girls "dirty ho's" considering she got pregnant by a guy a few years older than her when she was 15. I think it solidifies what's been assumed of her character so far. It's probably safe to say she is very much involved with the ATG support page. I was kind of always under the impression FS was clueless about ATG's involvement in the case, or just clueless in general, but seeing stuff like that makes me more suspicious of her.

I wonder what LE thinks of FS and company..they have to be taking stuff like that into consideration and if that's how she is from what little we can see of her on fb then I would imagine she's not been the most pleasant or cooperative to LE.

BBM

Getting pregnant at 15 doesn't seem to me to qualify a girl for "ho" status; to me, it looks more like potential sexual molestation or the victim of undue influence.

Seeing as how FS is all of 19 years old right now, I rather expect her to be immature. Maybe I'm jaded from living in a major university town but in my observation, most people have more than a few moments between the years 18 and 22 that it would be best if never exhibited to the light of day.

It is true that FS has said a few things publicly that were rude, crude and not at all well thought out. So did I at her age, I was just lucky that there was no internet to put my worst impulse thoughts on public display.

If I recall correctly (too many cases rattling around in my head), FS lost her father several years ago; she was pregnant at 15 and is pregnant again; her husband is looking likely to be the perpetrator in a series of assaults and the possible death of a 15 year old girl. Yes, it would be better if FS could handle all this with the grace and fortitude of her mother-in-law but it is clear that she just can't right now.

I feel the compassionate thing to do in some cases is to avoid watching someone who is acting in ways that it is clear they will later regret. Give them the privacy they will no doubt wish they had maintained for themselves in a few years' time.

We have two threads started on her: one in Crimes in the News, the other in The Unidentified.

The "foot" earrings from the deceased look Hawaiian to me. That little foot design is a typical "hang loose" sort of jewelry style. The sketch would suggest some sort of Asian decent, but the huskiness suggests islander. Lots of asian mix islanders. That's my first impression. BTW, they look old style....something purchased at least 10 years ago.

BBM

Getting pregnant at 15 doesn't seem to me to qualify a girl for "ho" status; to me, it looks more like potential sexual molestation or the victim of undue influence.

Seeing as how FS is all of 19 years old right now, I rather expect her to be immature. Maybe I'm jaded from living in a major university town but in my observation, most people have more than a few moments between the years 18 and 22 that it would be best if never exhibited to the light of day.

It is true that FS has said a few things publicly that were rude, crude and not at all well thought out. So did I at her age, I was just lucky that there was no internet to put my worst impulse thoughts on public display.

If I recall correctly (too many cases rattling around in my head), FS lost her father several years ago; she was pregnant at 15 and is pregnant again; her husband is looking likely to be the perpetrator in a series of assaults and the possible death of a 15 year old girl. Yes, it would be better if FS could handle all this with the grace and fortitude of her mother-in-law but it is clear that she just can't right now.

I feel the compassionate thing to do in some cases is to avoid watching someone who is acting in ways that it is clear they will later regret. Give them the privacy they will no doubt wish they had maintained for themselves in a few years' time.

I don't take the same sympathetic view as you do on this one GrainneDhu. While in general I agree with your point of immature 19 year olds posting stupid things they will regret, we are talking about (according to LE), a MURDERED 15 year old girl! This isn't some petty FB squabble about who said what about who, or the usual drivel. AGT's wife has put herself in the spotlight with her outrageous and inhuman remarks. I don't care whether she is 19, pregnant, or otherwise immature or distressed. Her remarks speak loudly to what could easily be perceived as an extremely disturbed mind. It wouldn't surprise me if LE has a very bright light on her. Only my opinion, of course.
With all the jaw wagging that is going on, it's only a matter of time before Sierra is located.

I just have to laugh.

This is a page supposedly to support AGT? How does publishing guilty knowledge (if true) qualify as supporting him?

More FB drah-mah.

I think that is the reason the page is there!
No better way to get ppl to talk about him!
JMO

I have to agree that at age 19 a person is very immature and will sometimes say things without thinking of the consequences. I did it, my friends did it, my daughter did it...(I cringe even now when I recall the occasional venom that spewed from my daughter's mouth.)

But even at 15, 16, 17, I would not have spoken in such a manner about a 15-year-old murder victim. And my daughter at that age--even though she said some absolutely horrid things at times--knew better than to speak of the victim of a violent crime as someone who got what she asked for. FS is doing that and worse. She may be only 19 but she is a mother, FGS. She has to grow up some day...now might be a good time for her to take a step or two in that direction.

Oh, I knew that commenting on her pregnancy would come out the wrong way. It doesn't qualify her as a "ho" at all. It just bothers me that she is so quick to comment on other girls' supposed (or not even supposed) promiscuity when she was probably likely to receive similar judgment from others, as many girls do, because of her young pregnancy. I suppose it could just be the fact that people use words like "ho" and "*advertiser censored*" in a very casual manner these days. Who knows. Hope I didn't offend anyone!

Whats up with the weird ATG support page on FB? A lot of crooked/weird things on there. Posts about other missing persons discussed on this site, anti-america statements and posts about conflicts with Isreali? Supposedly there are a few of his friends running the page?

And I'm assuming those people are reading what's being written on here... one of his latest posts: "Antolin Garcia-Torres Support Page
about an hour ago via mobile
Its sad that forums write lies about us lol"

I can't wait for the facts to come out around this case. Best thoughts and wishes to the LaMar family, friends, and supporters.

Also, I have asked this before with no response, but I think it's a relative question that has not been answered yet; Does ATG have a gang affiliation?

Also, I have asked this before with no response, but I think it's a relative question that has not been answered yet; Does ATG have a gang affiliation?

It doesn't seem that he does. From what we know, there has been much to support or suggest that.

I pray for all families involved in the case. I can't imagine being on either side of the spectrum..hopefully the support page is just some stupid hobby for some disturbed individual with too much time on their hands trying to throw off people following the case. I guess if LE is aware of the pages then it probably has little value to still be up. Like many others, just looking for answers where there probably aren't any.

Whats up with the weird ATG support page on FB? A lot of crooked/weird things on there. Posts about other missing persons discussed on this site, anti-america statements and posts about conflicts with Isreali? Supposedly there are a few of his friends running the page?

And I'm assuming those people are reading what's being written on here... one of his latest posts: "Antolin Garcia-Torres Support Page

I can't wait for the facts to come out around this case. Best thoughts and wishes to the LaMar family, friends, and supporters.

He wrote that in response to what I posted here. Malcolm not only reads here but is most likely also a registered poster. I believe he also goes by Mr Malcolm on another forum. I feel sorry for the gullible people he has drawn in and hope they all come to their senses soon.

Malcom....you are one sick and twisted individual and you need to get some help! I won't post to you on your AGT page because I refuse to put my personal FB out there for you to stalk like you do everybody else and I will not stoop to your level and create a fake FB "unlike you" just so I can post.
Better watch yourself because once you cross the line LE will be knocking on your door and if the Lamar family or anybody else complains your FB pages will be taken down per FB TOS. Go get some help and get a REAL life instead of preying on families and friends of missing persons!

Antolin Garcia-Torres Support Page
I appreciate all you do Izzy lol your so far the truth

I have to agree that at age 19 a person is very immature and will sometimes say things without thinking of the consequences. I did it, my friends did it, my daughter did it...(I cringe even now when I recall the occasional venom that spewed from my daughter's mouth.)

But even at 15, 16, 17, I would not have spoken in such a manner about a 15-year-old murder victim. And my daughter at that age--even though she said some absolutely horrid things at times--knew better than to speak of the victim of a violent crime as someone who got what she asked for. FS is doing that and worse. She may be only 19 but she is a mother, FGS. She has to grow up some day...now might be a good time for her to take a step or two in that direction.

As many a parent has discovered, you can't force them to grow up at the rate that one would wish.

I suspect that your daughter had a better upbringing than FS did. Was your daughter running around with older boys and pregnant at 15? If not, I'm betting it is because you, as her parent, were able to exert some influence over her behaviour. It doesn't look to me like FS has had that kind of guidance in her life.

I'm really hoping that FS is getting some sort of professional therapy and guidance in child rearing, so that she can do an adequate job of being a mother.

There's no real verification on FB. Remember that old quip about "on the internet, no one knows you're a dog"? Well, on FB, you could very well be a dog (I have friends whose dogs have their own pages).

AGT's family has been instructed by his lawyer not to comment publicly so I suspect that supposed support page is actually something opened by a troll who feeds off the drama of it all.

zapatos is shoes
plastico negro is black plastic
ming wu is the person that posted the video

Dunno if any of that means anything...

I cant remember there being any mention of her shoes being found. Wondering about that weirdo's FB page.

I've been out of the loop the last few days, but what is interesting is you mentioned Isis and that map says Ming Wu. If you look at his videos on YouTube, many of them are about Isis.

Yeah, I saw the YouTube videos ad nauseam a couple of months ago. I don't believe this so-called Ming Wu is anyone but a ranting nut case that we see on the corners of any big city warning us that the world is coming to an end and that we first need to be "saved." This poor fella has nothing to do with the fake AGT Facebook pages.

That troll is known by many different names on Twitter especially. He is so predictable as to be boring. He'll get tired of this and move on to another high profile story in which he can insinuate himself, and pretend he's a gangsta or terrorist Muslim out to punish the US.

He wrote that in response to what I posted here. Malcolm not only reads here but is most likely also a registered poster. I believe he also goes by Mr Malcolm on another forum. I feel sorry for the gullible people he has drawn in and hope they all come to their senses soon.

Malcom....you are one sick and twisted individual and you need to get some help! I won't post to you on your AGT page because I refuse to put my personal FB out there for you to stalk like you do everybody else and I will not stoop to your level and create a fake FB "unlike you" just so I can post.
Better watch yourself because once you cross the line LE will be knocking on your door and if the Lamar family or anybody else complains your FB pages will be taken down per FB TOS. Go get some help and get a REAL life instead of preying on families and friends of missing persons!

Who is Malcom and what's his connection to ATG? Who is Izzy? Does anyone have the facts on these guys moderating that horrible page?

Who is Malcom and what's his connection to ATG? Who is Izzy? Does anyone have the facts on these guys moderating that horrible page?

See my explanation above. I guarantee he reads online crime discussion forums, but isn't a member because his writing skills are so below substandard that he would stick out like a sore thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!