Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I thought also yesterday when I was driving around that area and from where the phone was found and now the purse being found even more confirms is IMHO of course.
I hope you guys are right, if she got on 101 then maybe someone saw her at some point. If they went the other way than likely not.

BBM - Weren't Karen Swift's clothes found neatly folded close to her car?

Maybe a perp that has some form of OCD. I'm not trying to be funny, just thinking it is a possibility and thinking out loud.

ask and ye shall receive:
there is now a media links and timeline thread for Sierra in the timeline forum:

thanks askfornina for doing the timeline!!!!

The most exact timeline I know of said she left home at around 7:11 am.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/...a4bcf6878.html
The teen usually starts walking from her home to catch the school bus between 7 and 7:10 a.m., police said. Her last post to her Twitter website account was 6:29 a.m., and she sent a text from her phone to a friend about 7:11 a.m., Cardoza added. Both messages were sent from her home.

So she was at home when she should have been on the bus? I wonder what the text was about? Maybe she texted someone for a ride?

BBM

THANK GOODNESS. One pair of jeans and a t-shirt does not mean she was running away. I am so happy they can see that too. I am very very worried about this outcome though.

I 100% agree, if my DD were to run away, she would have to ask me for help in carrying her bags. Girly girls (which Sierra reminds me of) need more stuff just to get thru the school day. Heck my DD puts a lip gloss in my purse just in case she can't find hers.IMO of course

IIRC- she was at home at 7:11am when the text was sent, she normally leaves the house between 7am and 7:10am to get the bus at 7:30am. IMO because I can't remember which tv station I read that at.

So she was at home when she should have been on the bus? I wonder what the text was about? Maybe she texted someone for a ride?

No, according to the timeline, she had to LEAVE her home by 7:10 to get to the bus stop. The bus left by 7:25 or so, IIRC.

So her last text was at 7:11, and was sent just as she was leaving. imo

IIRC- she was at home at 7:11am when the text was sent, she normally leaves the house between 7am and 7:10am to get the bus at 7:30am. IMO because I can't remember which tv station I read that at.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_6739b022-7485-11e1-93a8-001a4bcf6878.html

The teen usually starts walking from her home to catch the school bus between 7:10 and 7:15 a.m., police said. Her last post to her Twitter website account was 6:29 a.m., and she sent a text from her phone to a friend about 7:11 a.m., Cardoza added. Both messages were sent from her home.

Santa Clara County law enforcement officials found a purse containing “neatly folded” clothing that belonged to missing Morgan Hill 15-year-old Sierra LaMar, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza.

Goodness, that is frightening to me! It almost sounds like taunting... what perp takes the time approx. 2 MILES from where she was taken to fold her clothing and put it neatly in her bag??

Does anyone know how long mom and BF have been together? Her trail stopping "cold" at the end of the drive makes me wonder if he came out and offered her a ride... MOO MOO

Hi all-- took me awhile to catch up but I have a thought. I am hoping it is still on topic by the time it posts since this topic is going so fast.

Earlier in a post somebody mentions she took a picture for her mother the day before of what she was wearing.

In the beginning of this discussion I thought "Oh, maybe she planned on changing once she got to school" the ole switch what you are really wearing to school routine. But I then realized it was jeans and T-shirt and she wouldn't switch into that only later to realize if her mother is gone when she goes to school--- she could wear what she wanted and switch before going home. Trust me, some of the things people wear these days... I KNOW parents just can't know. Why the bra and panties? who knows? same reason? there are some underwear that a parent may not think appropriate for a teenager.

The neatly folded clothing would indicate no wrinkles in your clothing by the time you put them on. And a beautiful girls such as she is with her stylish taste a Juicy purse and she is going to pack jeans and a T-shirt to go play hooky in, or go away for the weekend? I think her clothing was the other way around.

JMO What do you guys think?

And by the way, my girls have tons of backpacks are rarely use them. They are always shoving their books in purses and totes. They NEVER leave home without their make-up and they are 15 and 17.

Just wanted to repost this because Im not sure if it was missed or ignored. But what if she were dressed to go somewhere else that day and thought she'd change back into her school clothes before she got home? And the person who did if so pick her up had other plans?

Wow--- must have reposted my thought at the same time as you dillysmom

I'm very concerned that she may have been targeted for the sex trade industry (hate to even think it, let alone type it). Beautiful young girl with Asian features...she even had a tweet or 2 about Asian features being perfect (paraphrasing, she was obviously joking with someone).

Altho that comment could also tie in to the theory of jealous peers, etc..

Regarding the urine (hate to discuss this, too)...but I wonder if the urine is hers? Surely LE knows. I could imagine someone else doing something out of disrespect/rage to her belongings.

Just brainstorming...

I'm pretty sure LE said there was no urine, on the clothes or elsewhere? Am I wrong? I know he said "no comment" at first, but later said tests showed nothing?

Just wanted to repost this because Im not sure if it was missed or ignored. But what if she were dressed to go somewhere else that day and thought she'd change back into her school clothes before she got home? And the person who did if so pick her up had other plans?

I really need to quit posting, you all are already on this!

I'm pretty sure LE said there was no urine, on the clothes or elsewhere? Am I wrong? I know he said "no comment" at first, but later said tests showed nothing?

Hmm not sure I haven't seen that. Have only seen comments similar to the ones made in this article:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse. It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis.

Cardoza would not confirm reports that the purse or clothing had urine on it. "The specific details on the condition of the clothing - whether they were wet or had urine on them - we are holding that specific detail as confidential," Cardoza said.

So perhaps they didn't find any secretions belonging to anyone else on the clothing but aren't saying if there was anything that came from Sierra at this point.

NO-NO we posted at the same time dillysmom and I hadn't heard anybodys thoughts on it. I was just curious what you all thought.

I'm not sure. I didn't hear the whole press conference.

Someone listening to the PC said that they thought the "urine" info had been leaked, thus the reporter asking about it and the "no comment" answer.

There's also confusion on whether the forensics on the phone and computer turned up anything, or are even complete yet. One article said no info leading to any POI's; another article indicated that those forensics are still ongoing.

All of the above is from reading this thread and links posted in it. I'm tired, and not sure. :)

I'm working on the transcript of the PC right at this moment, I will post as soon as I'm done.

I agree Katy. I think they were in the bag by her more than likely.

You know off topic but I just read an article last night about Christa Pike. She's on death row for murdering another female at the age of 18. (don't want to delve to deeply into her because her recent news doesn't pertain to what we are talking about with Sierra).

Then last night I was laying in bed and thinking and remembered Shanda.

So, I still think there's a chance that Sierra may have been set up, and it's still possible it was jealous girls. She stunningly beautiful, she social, I can easily see the green eyed monster rearing it's ugly head about her.

Just a suggestion. I don't have any clue what has happened to Sierra but I do think something more than likely untoward has happened to her. Makes me sad. Very sad.

(OT: I won't be online very much for the next 10 days or so, I might be able to check in but won't be able to much because we have one of our kids coming in for a visit---:))

Kat....We need you! I will write you a note excusing you from your kids for just a couple of hours a day!
they will understand, won't they?:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member