Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very important comment by a woman K M-T regarding her niece around 19 hours ago:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

Did you think it was telling that dozens of Washington HS students gathered for a vigil on Monday, but it doesn't say kids at Sobrato HS did?

She had closer ties to her old school.
She was a cheerleader there.
I see that photo of her in her uniform, but she doesn't look very much
like she does in pics now.
I thought her eyes were a very deep brown?

Couple of things seem odd :

Was Sierra in the habit of texting her mother and telling her what she was wearing ? Or was it just that morning ? And then those same clothes turn up neatly folded in her purse ?

Also, the photo that Sierra sent to her mother...it was taken the day before, at around 6 am ? But, in the photo, her hair is done, and she looks to have make up on ? But, she wouldn't be leaving the house until about 7: 10 am ?

Why would she have gotten ready so early ? Was she expecting someone to come over to the house after everyone had left ?

JMO

Latest version appears to be the pic was texted to a boy who gave it to her Mom.

However there is a separate account of her just telling her Mom what she was wearing.

I think??

Latest version appears to be the pic was texted to a boy who gave it to her Mom.

However there is a separate account of her just telling her Mom what she was wearing.

I think??
I would like to know who is that boy she sent the picture to...if that is really who received the photo.

I would like to know the Date and Time of the photo.
All this "taken before she left, taken the day she left, taken the day before she left" is confusing me!

I think??

TY for posting this ...I am interested to know why she would have been in make up,with her hair done so early the day before ... Also, it is interesting that she told her mother what she was wearing...MOO

IMHO

Im thinking it wasn't a " here's what I'm wearing" pic as much as just her sending a good morning pic to her Mom or friend. As much time as she spends on fb and twitter, I'm betting she takes and texts MANY pics of herself during the day to many people.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: The phone was about 20 to 30 feet off the roadway at Scheller and Santa Teresa. Correct.

Q: So it is possible that someone was driving down Santa Teresa, they threw the phone out of the right side of the window, and this bag was also found the right side of the window?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: That's a possibility, but again, we have no witnesses and no other evidence to confirm if it was thrown..
Q: *inaudible*

Just thinking aloud here....... IF the phone and bag were thrown from a car then by the direction it seems the car would have been travelling that they were thrown from the right hand side. How easy would it be to throw something 20-30 feet whilst leaning over and throwing something out? Do we know how far from the road the bag was found?

I can't see a perp stopping the car and getting out of the car and throwing it, I imagine he would have wanted to get away as quick as possible. If Sierra was originally there with the perp under a false sense of security she proably would be in the front of the car so the perp would have had to lean right over her. However, she could have been in the back of the car or there could be more than one perp who threw the things out the window OR the bag and phone (though probably not the phone) could have been placed there later on.

I don't think I could throw anything 20-30 feet from a stationary car even if I was sitting right by the window but then i'm a bit rubbish

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: The phone was about 20 to 30 feet off the roadway at Scheller and Santa Teresa. Correct.

Q: So it is possible that someone was driving down Santa Teresa, they threw the phone out of the right side of the window, and this bag was also found the right side of the window?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: That's a possibility, but again, we have no witnesses and no other evidence to confirm if it was thrown..
Q: *inaudible*

Just thinking aloud here....... IF the phone and bag were thrown from a car then by the direction it seems the car would have been travelling that they were thrown from the right hand side. How easy would it be to throw something 20-30 feet whilst leaning over and throwing something out? Do we know how far from the road the bag was found?

I can't see a perp stopping the car and getting out of the car and throwing it, I imagine he would have wanted to get away as quick as possible. If Sierra was originally there with the perp under a false sense of security she proably would be in the front of the car so the perp would have had to lean right over her. However, she could have been in the back of the car or there could be more than one perp who threw the things out the window OR the bag and phone (though probably not the phone) could have been placed there later on.

I don't think I could throw anything 20-30 feet from a stationary car even if I was sitting right by the window but then i'm a bit rubbish

Maybe this is where experiments with an old handbag stuffed with jeans a shirt would be enlightening.

I don't see any vehicle as travelling fast in my mind, because of wind shear.
The phone wouldn't be as susceptable to that as I would imagine a bulky bag as being.

You couldn't throw it outward too far before wind shear would move it sideways. Plus, it would be very helpful to know what model bag it is.
Depending on the type latch it would have to be rather sturdy to keep closed
once it hit the ground to keep items within from tumbling out.

It being at an intersection in both instances make me think the vehicle had come to a complete stop. But, it had to have been at a time when there was no one coming or behind you to throw out a bag like that.

It makes me think of it taking several trips around the block perhaps, until that circumstance presented itself.

Some of her posts on Twitter worried me, like the ones about killing herself or about suicide. I truly hope emotions like this isn't related to her disappearance. I know as a teen, I didn't write stuff like that on my facebook or myspace (back when it was cool), neither did most of my friends, but sometimes there were a couple. just after a really bad day. Maybe that was irrelevant, we all have bad days. Still, I keep reminding myself that she is only 15...

Does anyone know if her Mom is home when she gets home? I heard everyone was gone when she left. Maybe she took the picture and changed clothes and brought the other ones with her to change back into before she got home.

I keep looking at the cheerleader pic on the mainpage.
Aside from her eyes appearing to be more hazel, she doesn't have
the dark prominent brows, either.

Where did this pic come from?

It would be fairly easy to toss a heavy-ish purse if the person throwing it was sitting in the bed of a truck.

But the phone was found in a field, 20 feet out, and within two minutes of her last text. So it had to be thrown out of the car, imo. And if it landed on a grassy field it might not shatter. I just don't think anyone could have stopped alongside a busy road and walked into the fiel 20 feet, within 2 minutes of picking her up.

The bag, I agree. It was likely placed there and later as a staging device.

I agree the phone I feel was tossed out pretty immediately as the perp was leaving. The grass was very thick because it is farmed for sod or golf courses and had a thick soil base under neath so for the phone landing it would be like landing on foam IMO. The purse I am not sure. I feel like it was place more carefully.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

7 minute long interview with parents.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html
The FBI has set up a roadblock on Dougherty Avenue near the intersection with Palm Avenue as part of their investigation into the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra Lamar.
~~
Agents are stopping every driver and quizzing them about their recollection of the morning of March 16 when Sierra disappeared.

The shirt found in her purse is said to be what she had on that day because of the phone photo taken when? Some say the photo is from the previous day, so how do we know she was wearing it that morning? When was the photo taken?

Does anyone know if her Mom is home when she gets home? I heard everyone was gone when she left. Maybe she took the picture and changed clothes and brought the other ones with her to change back into before she got home.

Good questions..
I have been wondering what extracurricular activities she is involved in. As an example, did she have a dance class on Fridays after school?
I get the feeling mom came home that day after the e-mail from school was sent.
But mom is an occupational therapist...so I get the feeling her hours may not be on a set schedule so as to accommodate the needs of the clients/patients. In other words, I don't know if she gets home at the same time every day.
JMO

Did I read she's a cheerleader? We always wore our uniforms on Fridays back in the day. :rolleyes:

Did I read she's a cheerleader? We always wore our uniforms on Fridays back in the day. :rolleyes:

At her other school.

But, I keep mentioning the cheerleader pic because it looks
like someone else.

Because of the two pics below, it is very easy to make comparisons.

:fence:

OKAY, THANK YOU RANSOM.

HERE IS THE ANSWER TO THE TWO MINUTE QUESTION:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../20/ng.01.html
Aired March 20, 2012

MCCOLLUM: No question about it. And not only that, they need to start expanding that search away from that cell phone, not just in that area. This person clearly had a car. This person -- if the dog lost the scent at the end of her driveway and he drove a mile and got rid of her cell phone, that means he got rid of that cell phone within the first two minutes of having her in that vehicle.

This is an experienced person.

McCollum is Sherryl MCollum Director, Cold Case Investigative Research Institute

I totally agree. When I drove from SL house onto Dougherty and Palm and by the time you start picking up any bit of speed you are right at where the phone was tossed almost immediately. I thought yeah this perp tossed the phone quick. The bag is close too. Toss the phone. Check. Drive a bit more toss the bag. Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tad72