Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I disagree. The items were found about 1 p.m. Sunday, in a rural area north of town, near the intersection of Santa Teresa Boulevard and Laguna Avenue, Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza said at a press conference near the site of the found items Thursday morning.

After the phone was found, the LE expanded their search area outward and found the bag on the same road.

The phone was scratched, wet and muddy. See NG transcript I keep posting.

Was the bag wet and muddy, too? I don't recall hearing about the outer condition of the bag. I remember only hearing about the contents inside.
Would the condition of the bag, in comparison to the condition of the phone, (i.e. wet, muddy, etc.) help LE to decide if the bag was left/thrown at the same time as the phone (or not at the same time)?
JMO

So where were these schoolbooks? At first LE was very specific that it was only clothes...now there's books too? :confused:

The only reason I think she was carrying something else, whatever you want to call it, is due to the lack of a brush, make-up, mirror, etc. in the bag that was found. Those items are as essential as a phone, any day.

O/T...but Clu......you have the CUTEST kitties as your avatars! They give me a chance to smile for a second as we sleuth this serious stuff!:seeya:

Since the FBI is right back searching near her home...has anyone looked into who the neighbors are? Could be one of them has fixated on her for awhile, would know her routine, did something to her (incapacitated in some way), and continued on their normal routine meanwhile tossing the phone, and later leaving the bag to throw off the search away from the neighborhood...she could be very close to home.

Was her sister living with them in MH prior to starting Sac State?

I wouldn't think so, only because college starts around September, and they moved to Morgan Hill in October. The articles state Sierra moved to Morgan Hill with mom and mom's BF...no mention of sister.
JMO

Did she tweet her outfit to her mom so her mom because her mom insisted on approving her outfit? Perhaps she wore the "approved" outfit but brought another one to change into. Teen clothing today are tight, short, etc and it can be a battle to get them to dress without a belly showing. I can see a teen doing this.

Yes, what I have been trying to get out there all along with so much resistance. This may look like farmland on your google maps, but if you lived here you would understand.

I don't know if this is random or anything else at this point, I was just hoping that the sleuthers here would stop assuming this is some vast wasteland, because it is not. I am going to drive over there tomorrow. A short 15 minute drive from my house... not into the rural abyss.
Hey Melley!
I have been listening to you regarding area being less rural than it looks, much more traffic. I hear you, and totally believe you, but hard to picture it in my mind when comparing to the google pix.

Good luck on your search, and please let us know what you find.
And be careful!:seeya:

Thanks for the white pages link.
A commenter below an article wanted to bring attention to a person who has the last name of a resident on the street.
This is intriguing to me..

Can you link the article? TIA

KTVU TV Ch 2 just announced that the clothing in the bag, one of which was one item (sweatshirt)...I think this was the Sharks Shirt but nor positive. They said she wore that shirt when she left her house that morning. They said Sierra tweeted her outfit to her mother before she left the house.

....Waiting to replay this news pgm..to see if I can get more facts..

Sheriff confirms this...the shirt is the same shirt that she was wearing when she left the house. It is the Sharks Sweatshirt..but she I'D'd the shirt.

It was neatly folded and found in the bag w/other clothes. Mother could not make out what else Sierra was wearing since it was taken with her cell phone.

It is soooo refreshing to get clarity and the clearing of people. LE is keeping us informed. I appreciate that. I love all the Police agencies from San Francisco all the way down the peninsula. We are lucky out here. Many, many FBI searching around the area today.

I'm so behind. Why did she text her mom a picture of what she was wearing? I thought her mom took a picture of her that morning before she left for school? TIA

I'm so behind. Why did she text her mom a picture of what she was wearing? I thought her mom took a picture of her that morning before she left for school? TIA

It was originally reported that Sierra's mom took that photo of her the morning she disappeared, but it was later clarified that Sierra took that photo of herself the previous morning.

Sierra's mother gave NBC Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Cell-Phone-Found-Cops-143347556.html

I agree with those who say a teenager would not throw her cellphone and their juicy handbag (or juicy anything for that matter). Juicycouture is so expensive! Which brings me to my question. Do we know if Sierra had a part time job? If she did, could the perp (s) be someone she may have worked with?

My niece is 16 and she's a juicy fanatic but has a part time job to afford the items. She buys her own or gets jewelry and accessories as gifts from relatives. Her parents can't afford buying that stuff for her.

OT
I found it hugely annoying that her cellphone was referred to as her beloved
Samsung Galaxy and the sponsor was Samsung.

Why do corporate interests find the need to use anything and everything
to pump their bottom line?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _

I'm still not convinced she didn't runaway with someone she knew.

The tweets of clothes and pics of clothes she is said to be wearing in a pic that morning, seems odd.
Is that right? I think that part keeps shifting. So the pic was from a webcam, not a phone pic?

And Not the day before?

Another confusing point. Where did the idea come from that the bag or clothes had urine on them?
If LE wanted to keep that confirmation close to the vest, how did that detail get out and why do they keep talking about it?

I think it was a mistake by the Sheriff. The way I heard it, it seemed to have been like an example, something that is routinely checked for in cases like this. Then the press started pressing him on that.

This is one of the things that makes me think she planned to leave.
She makes sure to let someone "know" what she is wearing and then
puts them in her bag and wears something else.

I'd want to know what other clothes she had possibly taken.
Or left behind, other than a sock. I could see smelling your daughter's
shirt she'd worn. Or her PJs. But, not a sock!
Is that all that was left of her hamper?

I think it was a mistake by the Sheriff. The way I heard it, it seemed to have been like an example, something that is routinely checked for in cases like this. Then the press started pressing him on that.

Say what?

Urine on her clothes is something we are not going to talk about in this case,
says LE

That's a headscratcher.

Can you link the article? TIA

Sorry..it took me some time to find it.

Refer to:
ABC 7
South Bay News
"Investigators Find Bag Belonging to Sierra LaMar"
Friday, March 23, 2012
See: 1st comment from 3-22-12
Sorry...still don't know how to provide direct link.

Couple of things seem odd :

Was Sierra in the habit of texting her mother and telling her what she was wearing ? Or was it just that morning ? And then those same clothes turn up neatly folded in her purse ?

Also, the photo that Sierra sent to her mother...it was taken the day before, at around 6 am ? But, in the photo, her hair is done, and she looks to have make up on ? But, she wouldn't be leaving the house until about 7: 10 am ?

Why would she have gotten ready so early ? Was she expecting someone to come over to the house after everyone had left ?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member