Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed many people mentioning her school books but I read yesterday or maybe the day before that they found them nd that is what concerned them most as it does me, because if you are running away you certainly do not take your books. Here is a quote from the sheriff. "It was her clothing. It was things that she would have kept with her and it was school books. We believe she was on her way to school. It shouldn't have been where it was. It definitely elevates our concerns," said Sheriff Laurie Smith of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.
http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17234844/sheriff-missing-morgan-hill-teens-purse-clothes-found

Trying to remember, did this all come about from the word "secreted"? Or was there something else?

The original headline for the purse being found was that a clue had been found "secreted" north of Sierra's home. That word disappeared in later headlines and reports.
At the presser, a reported asked a question as to whether urine had been found on the clothes and the LE stated that he couldn't talk about that or if it was true.

ETA Cazzie beat me to it!

Here is a photo of where they found the purse.

1z56a2e.jpg

Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza says police didn't release the information until Thursday because they had to confirm the bag belonged to the teen.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...police-find-missing-teen-sierra-lamars-purse/
Well, well! That picture totally explains the word "secreted". Now, was it thrown out of a vehicle or placed there? If placed there say.. under or behind something IMO it points to a local!
Does anyone know where this can be found on a map?
I looked on the map and I don't see any area like this near the intersection.

Secreted IMO means it was indeed placed, not thrown...
moo

Well, well! That picture totally explains the word "secreted". Now, was it thrown out of a vehicle or placed there? If placed there say.. under or behind something IMO it points to a local!
Does anyone know where this can be found on a map?
I looked on the map and I don't see any area like this near the intersection.

Secreted IMO means it was indeed placed, not thrown...
moo

I'm thinking that because there are trees in the photo, this may have been a short way down Laguna, left off Santa Teresa. There is a white pipe along the road and some trees. Unfortunately, the little yellow man didn't go down that road, so don't know for sure.

In all investigation I have ever followed the L E has always mention the word weapon from the very beginning. If you have been here way back when Laci Peterson went missing one of the 1st presser they did mention looking for a weapon. That is Sop. Also the urine is still speculation not confirmed also so is the rumor now of blood. Just watch local news here everything that has been fond is at the crime lab with no results yet.

I am beginning to feel like we are all plying the game of telephone here. You know someone says Billy has a brand new bike. By the end it turns out Billy has a suped up Harley when it is really a moped.

Could be a clue gngr~snap, or just creative use of words from the reporter, lol.

"More areas are going to be checked, private property, large parts of land, waterways, specific things we're looking for are tire tracks, evidence, weapons or any other evidence."
http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17234844/sheriff-missing-morgan-hill-teens-purse-clothes-found
lamar-search_story_244x183.jpg

If this is the area where the purse was found it sounds like they believe someone drove there, got out and placed it where it couldn't be found. Especially since they are looking for tire tracks. They must think someone drove around (possibly off-road) with Sierra hiding her and the evidence. She must still be there in the area.
Now I don't feel like the juicy bag was staged to be found. It was hidden hoping it wouldn't be found.
moo

Hi all, I am moving to a new apartment this weekend and won't be able to keep up as well as I would like to (don't have Internet set up at new place yet). I will try to check in and I hope some progress is made by LE though it seems to me that they have hit a wall and are now starting back at the beginning.

Fatal Shooting of Teen was Gang Related

MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- A teenage girl was fatally shot and three others were injured in Morgan Hill Friday evening in a case that troubles neighbors and detectives. ...According to authorities, a car full of Sureno gang members drove up Cosmo Avenue Friday evening and started firing at the four teens when they reached Del Monte. The teens had just left a birthday party at the complex.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8420424

I can tell you for sure that if she had affiliations with either gang she wouldn't be caught dead wearing the other color. So the simple fact that she wears both colors pretty much eliminates that.

I can tell you for sure that if she had affiliations with either gang she wouldn't be caught dead wearing the other color. So the simple fact that she wears both colors pretty much eliminates that.

But she doesn't wear both. She only wears the blue and gray...Surenos.

What if a gang (or 2) were wanting her to join (regardless if she showed an interest)? What if they misinterpreted her [totally unrelated] clothing color choices?

Remember that tweet of hers about the cars...

Also wondering if some of the communication is in code...

I don't see a gang hiding evidence or a body either. moo

I would be really surprised, shocked actually, if she was actively in a gang. She was a cheerleader and active in school and doing well in her classes. There is nothing about her pink and black juicy book bag that screams 'gang' to me. LOTS of teens wear sports team Jerseys and very few of them are actually in gangs. IF she was in a gang there would be a very tight knit crew of male and female gang members evident in her life. I see none of that.

I really don't think this is gang related at all. This is either a random abduction or she knew the person . And it either went bad or now because of the FBI involvement they are both scared to death to come forward.
Remember people if the later is the case her folks will have to more than likely pick up almost all if not all cost of this. It has happened in the past I just can't recall who it was. Maybe the Runaway Bride one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member