Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW - I re-read the statement of facts written by Sgt. Leon. The second to last paragraph states the clothing she was wearing the morning of her disappearance have been located.

....which means he completely undressed her and disposed of her nude. He put the clothing in her bag and then secreted it on Laguna rd. .. but he took time to fold it neatly. This sounds like the behavior of a psychopath/serial killer.

I am trying to figure out where he was when he got her in the car. It seems like he was on her street (it only runs 1 block long). If the cellphone was discovered on Palm, I would be fairly certain he got her at the bus stop but since it was closer to Scheller, I think he snatched her closer to her house.

Could the dogs be wrong?...

....which means he completely undressed her and disposed of her nude. He put the clothing in her bag and then secreted it on Laguna rd. .. but he took time to fold it neatly. This sounds like the behavior of a psychopath/serial killer.

I am trying to figure out where he was when he got her in the car. It seems like he was on her street (it only runs 1 block long). If the cellphone was discovered on Palm, I would be fairly certain he got her at the bus stop but since it was closer to Scheller, I think he snatched her closer to her house.

Folding of clothing - back many post ago linked to another case where a woman who was taken and forced at gunpoint to remove her things, neatly folded them to buy time... but either way, no matter, since IMO this was something well planned - he bought the bleach, baster days before... having his victim naked is something these psycho thugs do before driving them to there final destination. So sad, so sick!

But when did he dispose of the cellphone? I think it is highly likely he took Sierra to the vacant home on Scheller where he ultimately attacked and killed her. I think it is possible he did not dispose of her phone until after he murdered her. I do believe he picked her up at the bus stop and from there went directly to the vacant home. Possibly none of her personal items were disposed of until after the act. Including her phone. If he had control of her (maybe another stun gun) he wasn't worried about her phone. I tend to believe he acted fast in everything he did.

Any news yet regarding AGT's hearing today?

It is now 1 hr. 20 min. Past starting time...

maybe court is going longer today (than those before)... Because something new is happening?

:please:

Any news yet regarding AGT's hearing today?

It is now 1 hr. 20 min. Past starting time...

maybe court is going longer today (than those before)... Because something new is happening?

:please:

I haven't heard anything, but what is interesting to note that 2 Other court buildings in Santa Clara County were closed for awhile due to bomb threats this morning, but not the place where AGT is....

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/bomb-scare-shuts-down-santa-clara-county-court-bui/nZZLR/

Well TUBA, I see autumn approaching with that October 3rd hearing date....
Interesting.......

I hear rumor that the San Jose Hall of Justice is being renamed "The Hall of Delay" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In the article I'm concerned by statement - "Although her remains have not been found, investigators think she is dead due to her lack of communication with anyone since her disappearance."

Is that it :noooo: - just because of her lack of communication, they think she is dead! Gotta be kidding! Are they saying they don't have forensic proof?

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_fc09c503-6b58-5aec-abba-3686bb561190.html

Dont worry Old Steve, those ol' foxes in the DAs office know exactly what they are doing. Fear not...

@ OldSteve..."Hall of Delay"... :laughcry:

@ Roses from Angels... thank you for the words of encouragement...

@ Everyone!.... Thank you for the updates... and for being a great group of sleuthers to "hang with" while waiting for justice to be served for Sierra!

:scale:

:grouphug:

Also if they found by going through records that he bought a turkey baster and bleach....so obviously at Safeway, I believe they also have records of other "supplies" he may have bought, could range from anything involved in the crime to body disposal (like some kind of container, drano, gloves etc. I wonder what else he bought at Safeway? I'm sure LE hasn't released everything on him. Not to mention web searches, cell pings, video/traffic cams, etc.

From the article, I'm insure what the prosecution is trying to say. The trial will not begin until next year? Continued delays? What?

Snip- Outside the courtroom after the hearing, Welch stopped to answer questions from about five volunteers, including Arocha, who attended the proceeding. He said due to the complexity and gravity of the case, the proceedings for Garcia Torres are almost certain to continue into next year without a conclusion.

Welch added that it is “typical” in similar cases for plea hearings and evidence sharing to last as long as it has in the Garcia Torres case.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_fc09c503-6b58-5aec-abba-3686bb561190.html

But when did he dispose of the cellphone? I think it is highly likely he took Sierra to the vacant home on Scheller where he ultimately attacked and killed her. I think it is possible he did not dispose of her phone until after he murdered her. I do believe he picked her up at the bus stop and from there went directly to the vacant home. Possibly none of her personal items were disposed of until after the act. Including her phone. If he had control of her (maybe another stun gun) he wasn't worried about her phone. I tend to believe he acted fast in everything he did.

Does the vacant house have an attached garage?

Does the vacant house have an attached garage?

Hi stillwatersc!

Sorry, I am not from the area. I would not even been able to identify the the house using Google Maps. Maybe someone from the area or someone who has searched for Sierra can help answer your question?

Highlights from 8/22/2013 Minute Order -

• defendant was present
• next appearance 10/3/2013 at 1:30PM
• defendant is to be dressed out, shower, shave for the above mentioned date.
• all of the discovery has been received by the people and they will forward it to the defense next week.

View attachment 36784

PDF-
http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/MinuteOrder082213.pdf

Court Website-
http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml

"All discovery received... To be forwarded to defense next week"...

At least this sounds (IMO) like a small ray of light that the wheels of justice are moving (albeit...slowly) forward...

JMO

I think you are on target. The Scheller house is around the corner from where Sierra lives. Everything may have happened in that house. If so, then he had to know it was vacant and open. It makes sense that he may have been there with her. I saw lots of stuff being removed from that house. Now why on earth would it be necessary to snuff that place out unless LE found it open and vacant also...hmm. He may have used the garage once he was in the house and wrapped her there.

They say the phone was found off Scheller in the fields....on the same block of the foreclosed house.

Oh..gads! I was trying to look up where they found the phone and there are so many different places, I got frustrated. One article says they found the phone 20 feet off the side of the road she walks to the bus stop. That st. is Dougherty. She would not use Scheller.

I always thought the phone was found at Palm & Dougherty (3rd st) (why two names??) as that is where the bus stop is. Scheller runs Parallel with Palm. It is one st. over. She would not walk on Scheller at all to go to the bus stop.

It certainly would be helpful if we could get accurate information ( I suspect they don't want to give exact place) but at least we get info, unlike other cases. California is very good giving out info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj