Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was stalking her for awhile. I think he probably nabbed her before she got to the bus stop that morning. I think he was laying in wait right near her house because he had follow3d her home before. JMO

Does the vacant house have an attached garage?

..... I used to have a PIC of it. Right now I can't recall the addy...though I believe I posted it at the very beginning. I am almost positive it does.

I think he was stalking her for awhile. I think he probably nabbed her before she got to the bus stop that morning. I think he was laying in wait right near her house because he had follow3d her home before. JMO

Hi Katy..missing Thanks button.

I am very close to Morgan Hill right now...about 4 miles from here. I'm in Silver Creek Valley CC for a few days. I would like to talk to that neighbor on Sierra's st. The neighbor's mother told me that an Hispanic guy walked by her house ea. morning and looked up the st. while he used his cell. (Sierra's st). The neighbor lives on the corner of her st at the bottom. Sierra lived at the top. She told me her son's dog jumped him x1 and he had to go out there and meet him. He did give LE info. Whether it is connected or not...don't know. I also don't know if they would share any info they spoke to LE about.

I haven't been over there since Apr. 2012.

I think he was stalking her too and forensics (phone, cctv) will hopefully prove he was in the area doing that and had no other reason to be there. Hopefully has him sitting there at school run times like a big d&%*khead. As much as I don't like reading into things too much I really think the "again with the car" (paraphrase) tweets might even be related. Her second last RT is haunting, and it makes me feel like it's not too big of a stretch that him annoying her might be referenced in there too.

Oh..gads! I was trying to look up where they found the phone and there are so many different places, I got frustrated. One article says they found the phone 20 feet off the side of the road she walks to the bus stop. That st. is Dougherty. She would not use Scheller.

I always thought the phone was found at Palm & Dougherty (3rd st) (why two names??) as that is where the bus stop is. Scheller runs Parallel with Palm. It is one st. over. She would not walk on Scheller at all to go to the bus stop.

It certainly would be helpful if we could get accurate information ( I suspect they don't want to give exact place) but at least we get info, unlike other cases. California is very good giving out info.

Here's the best source I could find with the location of Sierra's cellphone. I personally believe AGT immediately took Sierra to the vacant home on Scheller. I believe he disposed of her cellphone after, on his way out, heading down Scheller then turned right on Santa Teresa where he disposed of her bag at Laguna and Santa Teresa.

Snip - The items were found Sunday at 1 p.m. near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa in Morgan Hill. That is about two miles from the girl's home. They were off to the side of the road as if tossed from a vehicle. Her cell phone was found a day earlier, on Saturday, at the nearby intersection of Scheller and Santa Teresa. It was also off the roadway as if tossed.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

image.jpg

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa...030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677#bmb=1

Here's the best source I could find with the location of Sierra's cellphone. I personally believe AGT immediately took Sierra to the vacant home on Scheller. I believe he disposed of her cellphone after, on his way out, heading down Scheller then turned right on Santa Teresa where he disposed of her bag at Laguna and Santa Teresa.

Snip - The items were found Sunday at 1 p.m. near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa in Morgan Hill. That is about two miles from the girl's home. They were off to the side of the road as if tossed from a vehicle. Her cell phone was found a day earlier, on Saturday, at the nearby intersection of Scheller and Santa Teresa. It was also off the roadway as if tossed.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

View attachment 36886

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa...030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677#bmb=1

I agree that it is quite plausible that AGT could have taken Sierra to the vacant house on Schuller... And... Did...whatever :(

If this is the case... Then I hope LE recovered all sorts of AGT's DNA from the evidence they took from that house...

:please:

Correction: Scheller, not Dougherty, is also known as 3rd st.

I wanted to clarify, I do not believe Sierra made it to her bus stop at Palm and Doughtery. I think it is possible AGT parked his car on Paquita close to somewhere he could hide (like a bush or group of trees) and ambushed Sierra. I believe he gained control of Sierra (stun gun) further down on Paquita where he likely parked his car. A car parked on Paquita could easily blend in, unlike seeing a parked car near Palm and Doughtery. I think it is feasible AGT then made a right turn on Doughtery and left onto Scheller (3rd St.) where he then took Sierra to the vacant home. I don't believe he was concerned about her cellphone because she was either unconscious or separated from her belongings. Quite possibly both. I too hope there was evidence found in the vacant home that will keep AGT behind bars forever. I have always been concerned with the prosecutions case. I hope they have been holding out in hope of finding Sierra before trial rather than a lack of evidence. I tend to believe the red Jetta is seen on video multiple times, hopefully parked and not just moving. AGT really would have no reason to park his car on Paquita.

I wanted to clarify, I do not believe Sierra made it to her bus stop at Palm and Doughtery. I think it is possible AGT parked his car on Paquita close to somewhere he could hide (like a bush or group of trees) and ambushed Sierra. I believe he gained control of Sierra (stun gun) further down on Paquita where he likely parked his car. A car parked on Paquita could easily blend in, unlike seeing a parked car near Palm and Doughtery. I think it is feasible AGT then made a right turn on Doughtery and left onto Scheller (3rd St.) where he then took Sierra to the vacant home. I don't believe he was concerned about her cellphone because she was either unconscious or separated from her belongings. Quite possibly both. I too hope there was evidence found in the vacant home that will keep AGT behind bars forever. I have always been concerned with the prosecutions case. I hope they have been holding out in hope of finding Sierra before trial rather than a lack of evidence. I tend to believe the red Jetta is seen on video multiple times, hopefully parked and not just moving. AGT really would have no reason to park his car on Paquita.

Lash, I have the very highest level of confidence in the Santa Clara D.A.'s office. They are world class, and (especially) because they are in the hub of the Silicon Valley they deploy and use the most recent forms of technology to corner and convict these miscreants. If there is a possibility of conviction (which I strongly believe there is) they will get the job done. God Bless these heroes. As far as AGT is concerned, I predict (opinion and speculation only) that people will leap out of the woodwork to testify against him, or go down themselves. Do not fear, everything in due time.

As always, my posts are opinion and speculation only.

I never understood the folding of the clothes ..
His home/ His Room are a disaster.
I think the clothes were folded by a female.
There is only one female who jumped to his defense early on and later on his mom spoke.

The F.B.I. stopped people on the street and asked a million questions. We have no idea what they found out.

There is only one female who jumped to his defense early on and later on his mom spoke.

The F.B.I. stopped people on the street and asked a million questions. We have no idea what they found out.

Back in thread 19 I was thinking about this after watching the
Rachel Raver and Warren Fulton murder case shown on Paula Zahn's "On The Case" show...

A scene was depicted showing Rachel neatly folding her clothing and placing her shoes on top of them, trying to buy time as she was forced to take her clothing off by the who held her at gunpoint.

Rachel appeared to make a run for it and was shot, and found nearby...

But with Sierra's case there appears to be no struggle at the Juicy purse site, and it even looks like it was placed by cacti to protect it from the cats.

I can only hope she did not suffer.. poor Sierra.

The only person that cared about her clothes was her. She anticipated wearing them again.

This is such a strange missing persons case. After Sierras disappearance, Then His own sister says nonsense about Sierra Online. She also accuses her/his own father of molestation. The father gets convicted right in the middle of all of this of rape of a child.. That is a pattern.
The mom and sister both say kind things about the boy.. "He is the Quiet One"
His car "Red" could mean " gang " his silence in jail says Gang member.
So... were there others involved ? I think so. But I am not standing on a soap box shouting it.
I know all these mountains and I know the area well. If she is here we will find her eventually. But if he hid the body on private land then it will be difficult.

The only person that cared about her clothes was her. She anticipated wearing them again.

I can't buy such blanket statements. What if he was an offender who isn't looking for a random opportunistic victim, but rather one who stalked her and was obsessed with her? What if he wanted to hold onto whatever he could to have a part of her, revisit the crime, or maybe he even felt remorse. Because perhaps in his fantasy when he got her off the side of the road she'd even like him, and he raged when she didn't, which blew over and then he felt regret.

It is possible Sierra folded them, however it appears he attacks in a rage - he was making animal grunting noises in the safeway carpark attacks. I cannot picture Sierra being given the opportunity to fold them. I feel it is much more likely he only had the confidence to control her by overpowering her. I don't think he'd have the wherewithal to wait for her to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89