Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #21 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niner, he was "fishing" there.

Uvas reservoir is southwest of Morgan Hill.

When they released the meeting point for the search and vigil, I felt a distinct and pointed message was being sent.

I hope agt was quaking in his boots during today's search. He deserves nothing but torturously sleepless nights, until they #BringSierraHome!!!

:twocents:

#FindSierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/Minute.Order.3.17.16.pdf

This the minute order from yesterday, decision is to be made on March 21st @ 1:30pm

What are they deciding on? Sorry if it's already been discussed, I'm just now coming into this case and have spent the last hour reading a bunch of news articles & threads about what happened. Sierra was just so beautiful and her smile in her photos makes me smile, you can see her souls inner beauty just radiating out of her.. Oh my heart. I just can't. This who did this to her deserves... well, it's not very christian of me the thoughts I am thinking towards him. Such an evil monster of a human. To treat a beautiful young girl with her whole life ahead of her like she's trash, I have tears just streaming down my face.

I wish I could have lent a hand in the search efforts, but am definitely sending many prayers from Oregon towards the efforts. I pray the angels guide the searchers to find her, so that the angels may take her home properly. Her poor parents, I am just seething with anger that this *advertiser censored* won't give her parents at least a tiny shred of decency to tell where she is so they can bring their baby home. They have been through enough!!

Does he think he's going to get away with it? Based on the evidence I've read about it would appear the odds are overwhelmingly showing that he did this and is in fact guilty, I read that he pleaded not guilty? Really??

Has there already been a trial or are we waiting for trial now? Sorry for all the questions, there are many threads in this case and I'll catch up eventually but I had to say something. I am reeling. The Hannah Graham case is what brought me to Websleuths initially, another gorgeous girl with her whole life ahead of her that was snuffed out by a monster predator. I want to stop these horrible creatures, they cannot even be called men.

Sierra I know you are with Jesus now and I hope you are already at peace and not suffering, and I know we will find you and bring you home for good. Our hearts are crying and screaming out for justice for you, girl. We are still looking, help us find you, guide us.

Trex we are waiting trial supposed to start next month on April 25

I think I posted a link, to interview the DNA expert, for maching DNA

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Oh I see, I did open the link and look at the document but I will admit it wasn't clicking in my tired brain today, lol. Thank you for the clarification :) From everything I have read it seems like there is plenty of DNA connecting everything. I hope they find her soon :(

I expect good news for the defense tomorrow. And I expect another trial delay.

If they keep the DNA results from defense, then AGT will have a really big "what-if" without Sierra's body.

Keep the ends all tied up, and he will never breathe outside a prison.

I'm still dumbfounded that this discovery wasn't in defense possession already.

Sierra LaMar Case Archive. This has everything 'up to' and 'after' the arrest.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Sierra LaMar -CA-?sort=6&page=1

Sub-section: Justice for Sierra. This has everything from arrest to now that pertains to court.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr... LaMar -CA-/Justice for Sierra?sort=6&page=1

Wow, AmandaReckonwith, you are amazing. The thanks button just isn't enough! Your dedication to #JusticeForSierra - after 4 YEARS - is beyond appreciated!

:loveyou:
:takeabow:

#FindSierra

:candle:

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_...ys-go-over-dna-evidence-before-start-of-trial

Thursday's proceeding revolved around the Alternate Defender's Office's request for discovery involving DNA evidence that attorneys contend has 11 partial DNA matches on top of biological evidence from Garcia Torres. A call to the attorneys representing Garcia Torres was not immediately returned Thursday.

Deputy District Attorney David Boyd said the two sides reached an agreement over the requested evidence.

The hearing was among a marathon of procedural touchstones before Garcia Torres' trial, which is scheduled to begin April 25.

As soon as a decision or minutes are posted from today's hearing, will post them here

JUST IN: DA reaches agreement with AGT lawyers on sharing more DNA info. May prolong start of trial

"The 11 profiles that got DNA hits belong to people who are also on the state criminal database. "
from previously mentioned http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Murder-Trial-Defense-Gains-Access-to-DNA-Analysis-373004731.html

I wonder if they mean all 11 hits, or only how many? It does say "people" and not a person... :dunno::

Obviously this will have to be explained at some point. However, it in no way exonerates the man charged, and if there were others involved in the crime I believe he would have turned on them by now.

I am going with there is a reasonable explanation to other "hits" and that no doubt we have not been given all the information but more likely only what the defense wants leaked. As my grandma used to say, it will all come out in the wash.

So the defence appears to be going to try to use the DNA hits to create doubt about whom she was last with; or perhaps, that contamination took place at the testing lab - since how she have so many hits from criminals whom she had no contact with.

My hope is that the prosecution has video showing AGT saying he never had contact with Sierra, and did not know her. Catching him in that lie, along with finding her DNA and hair in his car, and his DNA on her clothing seals his fate IMO.

The dt games continue to defy logic. The subterfuge is mind-boggling. It creeps me out to see this continued pattern after all of this time.

agt has made it clear he believes he is above the law, that the rules don't apply to him. However, seeing documentation that his ADA is conducting himself in the same manner is abhorrent.

He is supposed to be an officer of the Court. :thud:

I am so thankful DA Rosen is standing up for #JusticeForSierra! I hope the pre-trial rulings will be fair and just. The adversarial adjudication process is designed to function when all sides meet their responsibilities.
At this juncture, the ADA's office seems disinterested in doing so...JMO

For shame...
:tsktsk:

#FindSierra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors