Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #22 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a thought ... With AGT claiming that his DNA came from a tissue that he threw that just so happened to land with Sierra's clothing, does anybody know if the investigators actually even found a tissue amongst her clothing?? I haven't seen anyone mention that a tissue was found, just that her clothes, bag etc were found and a tissue was the excuse AGT gave for his DNA possibly being found on the clothes ... I know it's probably insignificant in the grand scheme of things but now I've thought about it, I'm intrigued [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None found that I know of.

I doubt the tissue even exists.

There has been no mention of a tissue being taken into evidence that I have seen .... so far.

The thing that raises a few questions for me is the cat food found in his boot.

They said he liked to feed the homeless cats... it will remain to be seen...

But... Im wondering if he had been at the shed on previous occasions to fed the strays and left his DNA there.... causing transfer dna......

similarly had he gone to the shed sometime that day and picked up Sierra’s dna...and that would account for her dna in his car ??

This is the problem for me...... I need it clear cut and solid...

Hopefully they have some solid evidence with the video of his car....with timestamps.

We have nothing that shows Sierra was ever near that shed to have left her DNA.

With such thinking, they could argue that he could have taken a bus that she had previously taken or she could have left DNA at Safeway when he worked there.

My impression of the DNA that LE found is it is such that it could not have been "picked up" like this. Not through casual contact such as they just crossed paths while going about their lives.

Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 4m4 minutes ago
The #SierraLamar trial is back in session. Discussing logistical issues outside jury presence.

Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 47s48 seconds ago
Defense ordered not to bring up alleged drug use by #SierraLamar.DA: I don't like"going down these little character assassination tangents."

Got a suggestion:
If this topic is not bought up in the trial lets not bring it up over here

Day 5 of #SierraLaMar murder trial. Jury not yet seated as attorneys spar over admissibility of a journal Sierra shared with others

@Rob Fladeboe kron4 ‏@KRON4RFladeboe 5m5 minutes ago
Jury seated as testimony resumes in trial of #AntolinGarciaTorres, accused in murder of #SierraLamar. 1st witness classmate Shannah Foreman

Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 4m4 minutes ago
Shannah Foreman, #SierraLamar schoolmate @ Fremont's Washington HS now on the stand. Called Sierra her "best friend.I'd consider her a sister"

@Rob Fladeboe kron4 ‏@KRON4RFladeboe 2m2 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar 'best friend' Shannah Foreman on stand. Prosecution playing video selfies they made together days before Sierra disappeared

Best friend testifies #SierraLaMar very attached to her phone. They texted a lot but no contact after Sierra vanished.

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 2m2 minutes ago
Defense attorney Alfonso Lopez questioning young woman on house parties #SierraLaMar would attend in Fremont

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 2m2 minutes ago
The day #SierraLaMar went missing she was supposed to go to a house party in Fremont where she was excited to use pills, witness confirms

Unhappy after move to Morgan Hill. #SierraLaMar would return to Fremont to 'party&pop pills' (ecstasy) testifies close friend.

@Rob Fladeboe kron4 ‏@KRON4RFladeboe 14m14 minutes ago
Defense in #SierraLaMar trial laying ground work for runaway theory. Her friend says Sierra 'angry' about recent move to Morgan Hill.

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 3m3 minutes ago
New friend called to stand, Alejandra Kendrick, who had science class with #SierraLaMar

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 1m1 minute ago
Alejandra tells Prosecutor Boyd she didn't know about #SierraLaMar Fremont party but knew Sierra had weekend plans

Alejandra wrote on #SierraLaMar Facebook wall after she went missing saying she could talk with her if she had runaway

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 6m6 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar was going to go to Alejandra's house before getting a ride from there to the movies to meet boys from school

Every time one of #SierraLaMar's friends see her last selfie they start. Crying. Every time. Without fail.

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 9m9 minutes ago
Defense: why did you think she ran away? Alejandra: I don't know. High school pressure. Prosecution: do you think she ran away now? "No."

Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 47s48 seconds ago
Defense ordered not to bring up alleged drug use by #SierraLamar.DA: I don't like"going down these little character assassination tangents."

Got a suggestion:
If this topic is not bought up in the trial lets not bring it up over here

So did the Judge overrule the DAs objection of victimizing the victim all over again by the defense? It seems like it to me since the defense is once again dwelling on Sierra's drug usage. :mad: What does that have to do with anything anyway? I hate this line of questioning.

She tried ecstasy once! The horror! Trial's over guys, Garcia-Torres is obviously innocent. /s

So did the Judge overrule the DAs objection of victimizing the victim all over again by the defense? It seems like it to me since the defense is once again dwelling on Sierra's drug usage. :mad: What does that have to do with anything anyway? I hate this line of questioning.

This is what I don't get. I thought they were ordered to not bring this up, and yet following all the tweets live this morning, there was a whole line of questioning around drugs. What was up with that? It was irritating me!! So irrelevant!

Every time one of #SierraLaMar's friends see her last selfie they start. Crying. Every time. Without fail.

Jenna Lyons ‏@JennaJourno 9m9 minutes ago
Defense: why did you think she ran away? Alejandra: I don't know. High school pressure. Prosecution: do you think she ran away now? "No."

I wonder if this was taken out of context? The defense asks "Why do you think she ran away?" and Alejandra says "I don't know". Are they referring to 5 years ago? Does that mean that Sierra ran away at some point before her disappearance? When did she run away? Then it is followed up by the Prosecution asking "Do you think she ran away now?" Answer "No". So is sounds like they weren't talking about now.

It is irritating me as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member