Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A recent case in the next county over (45 min. or so away). 42 year old man having sex with a 14 year old girl. Was picking her up at school during lunch. 3800 texts in a month...
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20232329/santa-cruz-police-arrest-man-suspicion-having-inappropriate
Fairly new story...Male teacher (41 y o) leaves family for young female student (18 y o).
See: U.S. News on msnbc.com
March 1, 2012
"Calif. Teacher Resigns After Leaving Family for Student"
Modesto, CA

It may be a good idea to hit the livestream @11:00pm each night. Kron4 TV live stream to google. I missed the first moments and it said new development. They may have meant the 12 mile search. I will try to see if I can find it. Gads! She lived in a god-forsaken area...

Remind me to NEVER live in a rural area. The people who vanish from them are difficult, if not impossible to find..

I think someone found her team and posted upthread..I am going to search for it now.
I looked on your link, and wasn't sure if anything looked familiar regarding Sierra, except that it is based in San Jose.

If you could re-post, I'd be much obliged as every time I think I've found
a link, it turns out to be a confabulation on the search results page!

NorCal seems to be the closests but even then, I can't find how it links to Black Diamond Elite.

Darn.

On the 12th she says, "me and Anna are going to EDC if it's the last thing we do, I swear.

What is EDC?

This girl is living a different culture, I swear. I have a guy not too much out of his teens and live out here, and I have never heard of such ilk. I clicked on one of her links and didn't like what I saw or heard and she would have been cruisin for some serious restrictions.

...I am aghast that her parents give her so much freedom. With three parents and not one stopping this carp...sickens me.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/6873943-raw-video-search-widens-for-missing-morgan-hill-teen/

March 24 Raw video of search, interview with Sgt Cardoza @ link. Interview starts at 7mins in

Q: Any news, any updates?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: No news. No new information or developments have come in the Sierra Lamar case. Today, what we are doing, this is our 4th search in this case since we were notified of the case last Friday. This is the 4th and largest search effort that we have done to date. We have 30 members of our Sheriff's office search and rescue, as well as members from Marin County search and rescue, Santa Cruz County search and rescue, Alameda County search and rescue, and San Mateo county search and rescue. Approximately 90, a little over 90 personnel from these agencies today are out here with canine search dogs looking for any more evidence or clues, or any other information that could help us out in the Sierra Lamar case.

Q: What is the radius?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: This is the largest, and we've expanded our search now, to a 12 mile radius outside of Sierra's mom's house. This search will take us up to the southern end of the county, and up north to the south end of San Jose.

Q: What kind of- you're using dogs, what kind of tools are you using *inaudible*

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Correct. So, uh, search and rescue personnel, Sheriff's deputies, search canines, and out helicopter will be out a little later helping out as well.

Q: How is it looking out there? Any new leads out there?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Not thus far, but they'll be out here until sunset, so we're hoping that we get something as a result of today's search.

Q: Um, is there agencies coming up from *inaudible* area, or?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Not at this time. All the agencies that are helping out are local county agencies.

Q: Do you know how many k9 units we have out there today?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: We have a minimum of 4. Um, I just don't know exactly how many canine- search canines the other agencies brought. But there is over 4 search canines out here today.

Q: And I know there is a lot of actual Sheriff's search and rescue and many other agencies, what about volunteers?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Community volunteers, I know there is some community volunteers out- that are helping out today and they have some kind efforts, um, this- today's search though is a combined- joint LE search and rescue effort.

Q: How is Marlene doing?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: I know investigators are keeping in touch with Sierra's mother. She's been, you know, since the beginning up until now, obviously very concerned. Very worried for her daughter. Her and her family are cooperating very much with our investigators at this time.

Q: Is her father out here today searching?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: I don't have any information about her father out here searching.

Q: I know you guys have had forensics teams searching through the computers, through the phones, still- still nothing has come of that?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Those were initial checks, um, in some searches that our CSI team did. The county crime lab now has- we've submitted Sierra's property, *inaudible* and cell phones to the county crime lab. The county crime lab from Santa Clara county will be doing more extensive forensic searches to see if anything-hopefully we can get something out of that.

Q: Is there federal agencies *inaudible*

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: FBI is out here helping us out, they've been out here for a few days
now helping us out in this case.

Q: *inaudible*

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: We will- I'll be out here for most of the day. If we get anything breaking, any more information that develops, I'll let everybody know.

Q: Any persons of interest or anything at this point that you guys have talked to or gotten any information from?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Unfortunately, no. No persons of interest at this time, or suspects in Sierra's case.

Q: It's been 8 days now, are concerns now even more than before, no sign of her yet- what are your thoughts on that?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It's still a missing persons case, until we get any information or any evidence leading us towards an abduction/kidnapping or on the other end of the spectrum, which would be a voluntary kidnapping case. So, still a missing person case, until we can confirm otherwise.

Q: You've expanded the search to a 12 mile radius now?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: This is the largest search, most extensive search we've done. It's now 12 miles outside of Sierra's mom's house which would lead us to the south end of the county and up north to the south end of San Jose.

Q: 12 miles each direction, just to be clear?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Correct.

Q: And what made you guys expand the search? Was it the purse found, or?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was the result of the searches that we've done. This is our 4th search, so the last three searches, we haven't resulted- nothing has come other than the cell phone and the purse, we haven't gotten anything else so it was a decision made by our investigators and our administration to expand the search in hopes of getting- you know, finding evidence of a crime scene, or other items we could use in the case.

Q: Did anything come of when you stopped all those drivers through the stop point- anything come back?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: No. There has been no new information that developed from *inaudible* in the past.

Q: I know we've discovered purse and the other things, according to the family, was there anything else that she may have had on her that hasn't been found yet, or, at this point do we think, I mean- she's got no cell phone, no purse, no bag- like, is there anything else that may be out there?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: No. And again, something that we need to remember is that nobody actually saw Sierra leave her home, so we can't confirm what she had on, what she was wearing, or what time she actually left her house for that matter. So.

Thank you askfornina!

Sgt. Cardoza reminds us that we don't even know what time Sierra left home that day. Has anyone asked Marlene if Sierra has ever ditched school?

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/6873943-raw-video-search-widens-for-missing-morgan-hill-teen/

March 24 Raw video of search, interview with Sgt Cardoza @ link. Interview starts at 7mins in

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: No news. No new information or developments have come in the Sierra Lamar case. Today, what we are doing, this is our 4th search in this case since we were notified of the case last Friday. This is the 4th and
largest search effort that we have done to date. We have 30 members of our Sheriff's office search and rescue, as well as members from Marin County search and rescue, Santa Cruz County search and rescue, Alameda County search and rescue, and San Mateo county search and rescue. Approximately 90, a little over 90 personnel from these agencies today are out here with canine search dogs looking for any more evidence or clues, or any other information that could help us out in the Sierra Lamar case.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: This is the largest, and we've expanded our search now, to a 12 mile radius outside of Sierra's mom's house. This search will take us up to the southern end of the county, and up north to the south end of San Jose.

Q: What kind of- you're using dogs, what kind of tools are you using *inaudible*

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Correct. So, uh, search and rescue personnel, Sheriff's deputies, search canines, and out helicopter will be out a little later helping out as well.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Not thus far, but they'll be out here until sunset, so we're hoping that we get something as a result of today's search.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Not at this time. All the agencies that are helping out are local county agencies.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: We have a minimum of 4. Um, I just don't know exactly how many canine- search canines the other agencies brought. But there is over 4 search canines out here today.

Q: And I know there is a lot of actual Sheriff's search and rescue and many other agencies, what about volunteers?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Community volunteers, I know there is some community volunteers out- that are helping out today and they have some kind efforts, um, this- today's search though is a combined- joint LE search and rescue effort.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: I know investigators are keeping in touch with Sierra's mother. She's been, you know, since the beginning up until now, obviously very concerned. Very worried for her daughter. Her and her family are cooperating very much with our investigators at this time.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: I don't have any information about her father out here searching.

Q: I know you guys have had forensics teams searching through the computers, through the phones, still- still nothing has come of that?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Those were initial checks, um, in some searches that our CSI team did. The county crime lab now has- we've submitted Sierra's property, *inaudible* and cell phones to the county crime lab. The county crime lab from Santa Clara county will be doing more extensive forensic searches to see if anything-hopefully we can get something out of that.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: FBI is out here helping us out, they've been out here for a few days

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: We will- I'll be out here for most of the day. If we get anything breaking, any more information that develops, I'll let everybody know.

Q: Any persons of interest or anything at this point that you guys have talked to or gotten any information from?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Unfortunately, no. No persons of interest at this time, or suspects in Sierra's case.

Q: It's been 8 days now, are concerns now even more than before, no sign of her yet- what are your thoughts on that?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It's still a missing persons case, until we get any information or any evidence leading us towards an abduction/kidnapping or on the other end of the spectrum, which would be a voluntary kidnapping case. So, still a missing person case, until we can confirm otherwise.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: This is the largest search, most extensive search we've done. It's now 12 miles outside of Sierra's mom's house which would lead us to the south end of the county and up north to the south end of San Jose.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was the result of the searches that we've done. This is our 4th search, so the last three searches, we haven't resulted- nothing has come other than the cell phone and the purse, we haven't gotten anything else so it was a decision made by our investigators and our administration to expand the search in hopes of getting- you know, finding evidence of a crime scene, or other items we could use in the case.

Q: Did anything come of when you stopped all those drivers through the stop point- anything come back?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: No. There has been no new information that developed from *inaudible* in the past.

Q: I know we've discovered purse and the other things, according to the family, was there anything else that she may have had on her that hasn't been found yet, or, at this point do we think, I mean- she's got no cell phone, no purse, no bag- like, is there anything else that may be out there?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: No. And again, something that we need to remember is that nobody actually saw Sierra leave her home, so we can't confirm what she had on, what she was wearing, or what time she actually left her house for that matter. So.

thanks for posting this!! Was this interview today around what time? Kind of disappointing hearing no new news...Sierra where are you :( wherever she is k wish her a goodnight an if I could hug her and tell her everything will be okay and fine in the end i would <3

thanks for posting this!! Was this interview today around what time? Kind of disappointing hearing no new news...Sierra where are you :( wherever she is k wish her a goodnight an if I could hug her and tell her everything will be okay and fine in the end i would <3

Yes, it is from today, March 24. I'm not sure what time, but I would assume it was early on in the day. :seeya:

Sure have..she makes absolute sense. If you are unfortunate enough to be divorced, don't bring BF.s/GF's around till the kids are grown.

This philosophy has saved some kids lives.

Please hold off on the tomatoes. I've received them before and the stains don't come out.

There are times a gf or bf being in the picture has SAVED lives. Just saying, every situation is unique...

Sad that they say there are no active suspects or even POI's yet. :mad: Makes me worry more about a random abduction or an experienced stalker type perp.

I don't think she was planning to run away.

Thank you askfornina!

Sgt. Cardoza reminds us that we don't even know what time Sierra left home that day. Has anyone asked Marlene if Sierra has ever ditched school?

That is a really good point! I don't know why I haven't thought of that possibility before! She could have so easily skipped school.. it might not have been morning at all that she left the house :S

I read somewhere that the owner of the home they are renting was in the import business. Hence the large buildings located at the rear of the property. My imagination goes wild when I think of what goes on in the import business.

Looking at the home, the only neighbor that has a clear view of the front of the house would seem to be the home kitty corner to them. If a car pulled up in that driveway, chances are they may not have seen or noticed it.

Have any neighbors been interviewed yet?

That is a really good point! I don't know why I haven't thought of that possibility before! She could have so easily skipped school.. it might not have been morning at all that she left the house :S

Specially if she had company. Did you ever sneak your boyfriend over when no one was home? :blushing:

Only thing is, Sierra would know that email would be coming to her Mom and she would be busted. Would she care about getting in trouble?

Specially if she had company. Did you ever sneak your boyfriend over when no one was home? :blushing:

Only thing is, Sierra would know that email would be coming to her Mom and she would be busted. Would she care about getting in trouble?

That is why I was wondering if she had invited an older boy to come over in the morning before school for awhile. Then she expected to get a ride to school. And she could be a bit late and still talk her way out of it with her mom. I think you have a half an hour before they count it as totally absent, it is just marked as tardy.

If she invited a boy she liked over, he may have had other things in mind. But I suppose there would have been evidence of a struggle in that case.

But she may have accepted a ride from an older kid and he took off with her. I do hope they looked at all of the kids who were late or absent. Except a lot of seniors have different schedules and may not have had classes that morning.

Full Timeline link:

CA Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 timeline and media thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Updates from the past two days:

Friday, March 23, 2012

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/46832643#46832643
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/46832709#46832709

March 23 Today Show videos 1 and 2 @ link

Reporter: Her mother has prayed for any sign of 15 year old Sierra Lamar, but when word came searchers found Sierra's bag..

Marlene: My gut sank. It was- it was terrifying. It really was and I don't know what to think.

Marlene: You know, just let me-let me be able to hug her again and tell her I love her. I just want her back.

~~

Reporter: Sierra Lamar's parents, Marlene and Steve, and her sister Danielle are now joining us along with Laurie Smith, the Santa Clara County Sheriff.
I know that as hard as it is to be on our television this morning, you are here because you want to do everything possible to help find Sierra. So, Marlene, you know, knowing your daughter, knowing these new details that the police are now releasing, what does your get tell you about what happened to Sierra?

Marlene: Well, as every-as each day goes on, I just have this gut feeling that she's not willfully-willfully choosing to be away. Um, she loves her family and she-she loves her friends. I just know that she wouldn't- wouldn't intentionally be away. As each day goes on, my heart aches for her. I know-I know she's out there. You know, I keep praying and I have faith that she's going to find her way back to us and we're all going to embrace her. We love her so much. Rick and Ashley, too. They're praying for you, honey. We just want you back. We want you back- can't wait to see you again.

Reporter: I know a lot of people listening are hoping you get that wish come true Marlene. Can either you or Steve explain why she was carrying a bag of clothing to school? Have you ruled out in your mind that she might have been thinking about running away?

Marlene: No, but I haven't thought of that. I know that frequently she would borrow clothes from her friends, and they would - she would bring things to her friends to, you know, wear, and she would borrow - and borrow things that she really liked that they were wearing. You know, she's done that in the past quite a few times.

Reporter: Steve , you also - go ahead, Steve.

Steve: I was just going to say, there's no reason why we would think she would have a bag - pack a bag of clothes like that. it's just baffling.

Reporter: You released a statement, Steve , on Wednesday to address the fact that you are a registered sex offender , and you were trying to remind people, you said, that police say that, you know, that you are not a person of interest in this case. Yet, you raise concerns about whether or not your history could shape public opinion about Sierra- could distract people from the case. What do you want to say about that this morning?

Steve: Yeah. The only thing I'm going to say, as I stated, you know, I want the focus to be on Sierra. We've got to find Sierra. I'm not a suspect or a person of interest so I just want that, you know, removed. We've been cooperating, you know, with authorities, and I - they've stated that also, and I just want that out of the way so that we can focus on Sierra, finding Sierra.

Reporter: Sheriff Smith, last night you brought in, the FBI brought in actually search dogs and equipment into the house where Sierra lived. Why did that happen? Do you know what they were looking for?

Smith: What we know is Sierra probably didn't leave the court. No one sees her that morning. We did actually consensual searches on all the houses in the cul-de-sac. We wanted to rule out that any of the people here had anything to do with her disappearance.

Reporter: I see. How- so what will the focus then be on today, and in the coming days, as the clock as you know well is ticking?

Smith: We're going to be continuing our investigation. We're doing hundreds of interviews. We're continuing to talk to kids. Today, since it is the one-week anniversary, we're going to be doing roadblocks this morning, actually talking with all the cars that go past, see if that's their normal place to be on Friday. But we have a tremendous number of people assigned to it doing many different things today.

Reporter: Marlene , since you said at the beginning of this interview that you are increasingly concerned that Sierra 's being held against her will, what - do you have a message this morning to anyone who may be preventing her from coming home ?

Marlene: Please, please find it in your heart to release her. We love her so much and we ache for her and we're anxious to see her again. Please find it in your heart to let her go. If you could see, the public is concerned about her, and we all are, as each day - as each day comes, it just gets more difficult. Sierra , if you're out there, please, be strong. I know you could survive this. I know you can. You're a strong individual and you're going to - you're going to make it back to us.

Reporter: I know a lot of people are praying for your family. Marlene, Steve and Danielle, I know you're there to support your parents. Thank you so much, all of you. And also Sheriff Smith, thank you. We wish you every luck in finding Sierra If you have any information on Sierra's disappearance you should call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's office. The number is 408-299-2311.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-cheerleader-sierra-la-mar-police-find-clothes-15984984

March 23 GMA video @ link

Reporter: Do you feel that she is in danger?

Marlene: Yeah. I do.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/disturbing-discovery-sierra-lamars-discarded-bag/nLbSn/

March 23 more @ link

A San Jose Sharks jersey similar to the one a missing Morgan Hill teen was wearing the morning she disappeared was among the items in a bag found discarded in field near her home, authorities confirmed on Friday.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-hill-teen-may-have-worn-shirt-in-tossed-bag/

March 23 more @ link

Officials said Friday that the 15-year-old appears to be wearing the jersey in a photo she tweeted on the morning she disappeared. But they say the photo doesn&#8217;t show enough of the shirt to be sure it&#8217;s the one in the purse.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ill-sheriffs-deputies-and-fbi-continue-search

March 23 more @ link

But because Sierra's tweet only captured a small portion of the shirt, investigators can't be sure it was the same shirt located inside Sierra's Juicy-brand bag found at 1 p.m. Sunday, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza.
"Whether it's the same we don't know, but it's similar," Cardoza said.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

March 23 interview with parents

Reporter: Can you tell us what your reaction is to the latest announcement of the discovery of your daughters clothes?

Marlene: Well, this is, you know, it's been real, you know, up to this point, but- just, very convicting that there is- there's something not right about this whole situation. You know, as far as her being gone this long and finding the items- it's terrifying. You know? I try not to think bad things and, just- you know, please, you know- keep your strength, baby. I know you have it in you to survive this.

Reporter: Would it be out of character for her to pack some clothes in a bag?

Marlene: I've seen her bring things and put it her purse and try to- you know, give it to her friend. That, you know, they borrow each others clothes. I've seen her do that quite a few times. But, to leave- to, you know- to leave it somewhere, I just can't imagine. It's not normal. You know, to find something like that in that type of area, um.

Reporter: You've had a week, obviously, to have to deal with this. I'd imagine you've been wracking your brain for details that maybe before would seem innocuous. Is there anything now you think back on and go "Wow, maybe this is significant"? Anything along those lines?

Marlene: I've been wracking my brain 24 hours, I've been having a hard time sleeping because I keep thinking I'm going to remember something that's going to be a clue. The Sheriff's department has been informing me and updating me, and um, as much as possible, and I just- you know, people ask me things, and you know- I just keep jogging my memory- you know, hoping that I'll think of something and I'm reaching out to the public and the community. You know, if you think you remember seeing something odd, you know, nothing is insignificant. Um, every little bit of information is going to help lead the Sheriff's department to my daughter. Just, you know, don't hold any information back.

Reporter: What is the next step for you and the family in terms of trying to find her? I know the FBI was here yesterday. Law enforcement seems to be very heavily involved. Are there efforts to organize volunteer search parties?

Marlene: We're never going to give up. We're not going to give up, and um- go ahead.

Steve: I was going to talk about Marc Klass, yeah? We've got Marc Klass, Klass Kids coming in helping us. We've talked to him and so, that's been really helpful. They're going to- they're going to help us a lot. We're looking forward to that and a couple of other organizations. NCMEC has, you know, has got Sierra on the list so that's really helpful. We've got, um- that coming up, and we're setting up some- um, fundraising and um, you know, a place for donations and things like that. So, we've got that kind of thing in the works right now. And then we've also got, you know, we're probably trying to do our own search as soon as law enforcement allows us to.

Reporter: What gives you hope? What gives you optimism seven days out?

Marlene: My faith, and I believe the individual that she is, you know, she's strong. She's a survivor. And she loves her friends and her family. And I wish-I know you- if you could see the support you've been getting from the community, I know that's going to even give you even more strength to find your way back to us.

Reporter: This is still considered a missing persons case but do you think she was abducted?

Marlene: I think that- that that's uh, a strong possibility.

Steve: We don't know-

Marlene: -we don't know. We don't want to think that.

Steve: There really isn't-it's baffling, because there really isn't, uh- something that points strongly to either, uh- you know, runaway or an abduction, so. And that's baffling and frustrating, you know- both, for all of us.

Marlene: The longer we wait the more baffling it becomes. And, you know- I just want the media to continue posting her picture and the contact number. I really appreciate their efforts, and I know that you care too. That you have children as well. And I know that- I'm hoping that, you know, you think of her as your own child. You know, she's- she was such a loveable young lady.

Reporter: The fact that her clothing was folded up in her bag, does that say to you that she was preparing to go somewhere, maybe?

Marlene: I-I, I have no idea. You know, I haven't seen the item- I haven't seen the bag or the items. So, I can't really comment on that. You know, as far as the condition is was- to give you feedback about that.

Reporter: The sheriff said they think it was a Sharks jersey. Did she have-

Marlene: She took a picture of herself, right before she left. She frequently took pictures of herself because she was into her hair and makeup. And uh, that was common for her to do something like that. And she was wearing a Sharks sweatshirt in that picture.

Reporter: In the picture she took-

Marlene: On the computer.

Reporter:-last Friday morning?

Marlene: Yes, on the computer.

Reporter: Wearing that Sharks sweatshirt?

Marlene: That's correct.

Reporter: Then, would it be logical to assume she left the house in that?

Marlene: Yes. I would assume that since she took that on the computer right before she left for the bus stop.

Reporter: And that's what was found in the bag?

Marlene: Um, I-I think, I think so.

Reporter: If she were watching, what would you want to say to your daughter?

Marlene: Um, I'm just saying- you know, we love you so much and everybody loves you so much. And, you know, our hearts are really aching- aching for your return- safe return and we're all praying and we know that you are going to find your way back to us. And, and if somebody's holding her, please, please find it in your hearts to release her. I just want her back. That's the most important thing. I want her safely returned. I want her back in my arms. I want to hear her say "I love you" and "Have a great day" like we always did every morning. I want to be able to reciprocate that and give her and big hug and just not let her go.

Reporter: Marlene, I'm really sorry. Thank you so much.

Marlene: I really appreciate you guys keeping- you know, because it shows that you are supporting our efforts as well. I'd really like to thank the media for that.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8592973

March 23 more @ link

The FBI is now deeply involved in the search for the missing teen from Santa Clara County who disappeared one week ago Friday.

The FBI is retracing Sierra LaMar's every move before her disappearance. Agents set up a roadblock Friday morning at the exact intersection in Morgan Hill where the 15-year-old is believed to have vanished.

Agents also interviewed workers near where Sierra's purse and clothing were discovered Sunday, less than two miles from her rural Morgan Hill home.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8593028
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8593656

March 23 FBI activity videos @ links

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3534

March 23 more @ link

The FBI has now wrapped up an initial search of the home where missing teenager Sierra Lamar lived with her mother.

KRON 4's J.R. Stone reports agents first took photos of the exterior of the family home. Later an FBI mobile crime lab pulled up to the home and investigators went inside to look for more evidence of what happened to Sierra. The focus on the house comes a week to the day after Sierra was last seen heading for her school bus stop.

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3528

March 23 more @ link

Sierra's mother, Marlene Lamar, tells Will that she believes that the Sharks shirt found inside her daughter's purse was the one she wore that morning to go to school. Marlene also tells Will that her daughter snapped a photo of herself on her laptop that morning that strengthens her belief Sierra was wearing that shirt when she left home. Marlene says this information gives her a bit of hope.

"I still have hope, I'm still worried as each day progresses. The fact it was in a different location gives me some hope she's fighting still," Lamar said. "I get worried because it's freezing, freezing cold out and I get worried about her getting cold and I get worried about her as far as needing her inhalers."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

March 23 Nancy Grace transcript much more @ link

MARLENE LAMAR, SIERRA`S MOTHER (via telephone): Hello?

GRACE: I`m here, Ms. LaMar. Thank you for being with us.

LAMAR: Thank you for having me so we can get the word out and try to find my baby.

GRACE: Ms. LaMar, my mom would leave every morning before we went to school. We would wake up, she would have breakfast all laid out, and she expected us to eat and go to school. Everything was laid out for us.

You got up and you went to work that morning around 6:00 AM, is that correct?

LAMAR: That`s correct. And I heard something...

GRACE: What...

LAMAR: I was listening to stuff in the background about her walking at the bus stop before dawn. But actually, she started for the bus stop at 7:15, and it was bright out. I mean, it`s well lit, so I want to make sure...

GRACE: Good to know.

LAMAR: ... that`s (INAUDIBLE) clear.

GRACE: Good to know. You know what? That actually changes things, Ms. LaMar. The fact that it was broad daylight when she was outside changes the scenario of what may have happened.

Here`s my big question right there. Ms. LaMar, do you know what she was wearing that morning? Can you recall what she had on?

LAMAR: No, because she was still wearing her pajamas, you know, before I left for work.

GRACE: OK. Have police told you what the clothes were in her pocketbook?

LAMAR: No. No.

GRACE: OK. I`m just wondering if they were the clothes that she had on when she left that morning? Were they clothes she was going to change into after school?

LAMAR: I did not see what she was wearing before she left for school that morning.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17243826/sierra-lamars-classmates-start-fund-sell-t-shirts

March 23 more @ link, video @ link
Today Washington and other students at Ann Sobrato High School started collecting donations and selling these T-shirts with Lamar's face on them.

Not only do the students not want attention to fade as the days pass, they also want to get a reward together for any information that would bring Lamar back home.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/sie...clues-explain-girls-disappearance-us-15992865

March 24 GMA video @ link

msnbc.com Video Player

March 24 Today Show video @ link

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/vi...issing-morgan-hill-teen-at-candlelight-vigil/

March 24 From video @ link. Vigil was night of March 23

Danielle: Um, like everyone else keeps saying, just don't give up hope. We're going to find her no matter what it takes.

Marlene: I know that God is watching over her and loves her and- unconditionally, just like all of you. You love her unconditionally. I know you miss her just like we do.

~~

Reporter: Although it's still a missing persons case, her mother Marlene has a message for her daughter, who she now fears is kidnapped.

Marlene: If you are seeing this on TV, please, please please- please take care of yourself, because, you know, it's important for you to take care of yourself even though you might not be in a good situation, you need to- you need to stay strong so you can survive this.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Vigil-for-Sierra--FBI-Searches-Home/144070146

Marlene: We really want you to come back home. We know that you are going to be okay and you're going to find your way to us.

Friend of Sierra: We're all just hoping that she comes home safe. Like, I know time is like, an issue, but I feel like- I have a feeling that she is going to come back.

Friend of Sierra: It looks like she was taken, but, the clothes in the bag, that makes it seem like she was packing to go somewhere, which I hope. I hope she was packing to go somewhere, but you never know.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8593930

Friend of Sierra: It just hurts cause everyday it's just getting longer. We just want her home.

Reporter: Sierra's mother, Marlene, was touched by the huge outpouring of support.

Marlene: I am so moved by this. I wish-I know she- I know she is going to see this. I know she is going to see this. She is going to come back to us.

Steve: We love you, and hang in there. Don't give up cause we're coming for you. We're going to find you.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: No news. No new information or developments have come in the Sierra Lamar case. Today, what we are doing, this is our 4th search in this case since we were notified of the case last Friday. This is the 4th and largest search effort that we have done to date. We have 30 members of our Sheriff's office search and rescue, as well as members from Marin County search and rescue, Santa Cruz County search and rescue, Alameda County search and rescue, and San Mateo county search and rescue. Approximately 90, a little over 90 personnel from these agencies today are out here with canine search dogs looking for any more evidence or clues, or any other information that could help us out in the Sierra Lamar case.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_2e3f46ea-75db-11e1-bb4d-0019bb30f31a.html

March 24 more @ link

The heightened search efforts will cover a 12-mile radius from Palm and Dougherty avenues in north Morgan Hill, the site of the school bus stop that LaMar usually walks to on her way to Sobrato High School. The search will include about 60 members of search and rescue teams from the Santa Clara County Sheriff&#8217;s Office and other law enforcement agencies, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the sheriff&#8217;s office.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...rra-LaMar-Intensifies-Saturday-144108536.html

March 24 more @ link

Dozens of law enforcement officials combed an area of Morgan Hill Saturday as the search for missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar continues.

Santa Clara County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Jose Cardoza said with deputies from nearby counties called in to help, about 90 personnel and several search dogs combed a 12-mile radius of the community.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8594211

March 24 more @ link

Search teams and volunteers hit the streets Saturday in the largest effort to find missing teen Sierra LaMar.

Saturday's search is the largest so far. More than 90 professional search and rescue members from four counties looked for Sierra, within a 12-mile radius of her home. They checked urban and rural areas, looking for clues, evidence, anything that might help.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said: "We're still out here, anything can happen. We could get a lead overnight, in the next 24 hours, a good tip may change everything."

I read somewhere that the owner of the home they are renting was in the import business. Hence the large buildings located at the rear of the property. My imagination goes wild when I think of what goes on in the import business.

Looking at the home, the only neighbor that has a clear view of the front of the house would seem to be the home kitty corner to them. If a car pulled up in that driveway, chances are they may not have seen or noticed it.

Have any neighbors been interviewed yet?
Hi Knox!
FBI has searched homes on street.
Refer to:
ABC 7
South Bay News
March 24, 2012
"FBI Gets Involved in Search for Sierra LaMar"

Okay, Wonderful WebSleuthers!
I have been trying to find the link(s) regarding Sierra's Cheerleading Squad that she is involved in. IIRC..Sierra is the "flier"...or the person on top of the pyramids, etc.
But..I have looked all through thread #1...and couldn't find anything. And I know I could have missed it...but my heads about to explode, so I can go no mo' tonight.
Does anyone remember where that info. is?
Thank you ever so much!

P.S. I do remember she was a cheerleader at Fremont's Washington High School, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321