Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Sierra ever mentioned to her friends (not on Twitter, but in person or on the phone) any creepy guys watching her while walking to or from her bus stop. Even a passing comment about someone "checking her out" or someone she didn't know waving at her or something. This is the kind of thing she might not have thought of telling her parents.

We can't sleuth the mom's boyfriend--he's not a POI or suspect.

I wonder if Sierra ever mentioned to her friends (not on Twitter, but in person or on the phone) any creepy guys watching her while walking to or from her bus stop. Even a passing comment about someone "checking her out" or someone she didn't know waving at her or something. This is the kind of thing she might not have thought of telling her parents.

Well what about neighbors?
anyone see her that morning?

could be someone that knew she caught the bus and went to her home and said hey its raining ill give you a ride!

?

Just a thought!

It could definitely be a neighbor or someone like a gardener or repair man working for a neighbor. I think LE has said that none of the neighbors saw or heard anything suspicious.

My posts may seem offbeat to some who aren't familiar with my area of inquiries.
I usually put the media in general and MSM in particular under a microscope to determine the veracity of their stories.

In case you missed it, one erroneously reported Holly Bobo as being dead yesterday.
They misreport, distort and outright invent stuff.

So I often question the circumstances that would be involved in their reporting.

For example, when I see 3 students from different schools quoted, I wonder how that came about. Did they find them at the school to interview for these quotes?
And if so, while they were there, why wouldn't they include an interview quote or two from an adult at the school or gym or whatever.
Why do I have to put it that way?
Because the media has failed to provide a name for this place!

It may seem unimportant to you, but it is an ongoing personal investigation I have of how the media reports what it does, and more importantly, why?

Guys, I haven't been moderating this case as much as several other mods more familiar but from what I understand the mom and her boyfriend have been cleared by LE. That means no sleuthing of them.

No matter how strong you feel about something, they are considered victims here. Please post respectfully.

:tyou:

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_6739b022-7485-11e1-93a8-001a4bcf6878.html

The father has been upfront about his record. The police have ruled out both parents and the mom's bf. No facts point to family involvement. Unless new information comes to light, sleuthing either parent or the bf is off limits. This includes idle speculation. Please stay on track. Thanks.

ETA: The thread is veering off topic, and OT posts can be removed. The discussion is about the disappearance of Sierra Lamar, not our personal views on child rearing.

:bump:

Here ya go!

Has anyone heard any reports of searches along McKean/Uvas west of Morgan Hill? I've lived in the bay area my entire life and I'm pretty familiar with this area in particular because I've ridden my motorcycle through here on numerous occassions. Even on the weekend there isn't much going on through here which is why I usually choose this area. On a weekday morning, I'd have to think it would be deserted. If you do a drive by with google maps, you can see any side street in this area would provide plenty of cover, privacy and time for the perp to harm someone or possibly dump a body (as much as I hate to think that). When I first heard of Sierra's disappearance my first thought was I hope they are searching here. It's only minutes from her house if you go up Santa Teresa, make a left on Bailey and then another left on McKean towards Uvas.

map.jpg
That's where I've been the whole time. If she met with foul play, it's the logical choice. The issue begins then that it is a really large area to effectively search.

DId anubody else Notice in the interview with the L/E near the end. Where he once again stated. They don't even know what clothes she was wearing when she went missing? Another case of how we are getting so many stories flung out by the media and we don't know which one is right?

DId anubody else Notice in the interview with the L/E near the end. Where he once again stated. They don't even know what clothes she was wearing when she went missing? Another case of how we are getting so many stories flung out by the media and we don't know which one is right?

No one was there when she left!
So no one knows what she was wearing.

Were cadaver dogs taken into the house ? TIA to anyone who might know this...

Because without any eyewitness, there really is no way to tell.
What she wore in a cellphone pic doesn't "prove" anything.

They don't know what time she left, so she could easily have changed.

It doesn't matter what the media reports, that's the bottom line.

Thank you askfornina!

Sgt. Cardoza reminds us that we don't even know what time Sierra left home that day. Has anyone asked Marlene if Sierra has ever ditched school?

Didn't LE state that her phone was found only a couple of minutes after her last text?
Maybe she wasn't texting from home.

I think that's true since apparently no one saw her leaving the house. She was wearing her pajamas when her mom saw her. Then her mom left for work. The picture Sierra took of herself showed her in a Sharks shirt, but I think she took that picture while she was still inside the house. So technically we don't know for sure what she was wearing when she left the house. I think the mom assumes it was the Shark shirt.

Didn't LE state that her phone was found only a couple of minutes after her last text?

No, her phone was not actually found until Saturday.

But it was thrown out only a 2 minutes drive from her home. So it is assumed that it is thrown out immediately upon her entrance into the car.

They have apparently backtracked from saying that her phone was tossed shortly after her last text to: We really don't even know what time she left,
to paraphrase.

No one was there when she left!
So no one knows what she was wearing.

So her mom wasn't there and neither was her bf? Wasn't it 6:30 am? Were they at work? If that's the case, maybe it was someone who knew their routine or knew she was home alone?

Interesting. It is very similar to the Holly Bobo case. Except in the Holly Bobo case, the brother witnessed her being kidnapped.

From askfornina's great updates posted above. Thank you :)

When was the last time anyone saw Sierra? Does this mean the dogs didn't pick up her scent anywhere near her home?

The dogs picked up her scent to the end of her driveway.

So her mom wasn't there and neither was her bf? Wasn't it 6:30 am? Were they at work? If that's the case, maybe it was someone who knew their routine or knew she was home alone?

Interesting. It is very similar to the Holly Bobo case. Except in the Holly Bobo case, the brother witnessed her being kidnapped.

I think Sierra last texted at 7:11 am or so. She normally left to catch the bus around that time. Her mom and the mom's bf had already left for work.

They have apparently backtracked from saying that her phone was tossed shortly after her last text to: We really don't even know what time she left,
to paraphrase.

Who backtracked? LE? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads