Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would her gigantic textbooks be, then?
She didn't use them? Didn't have homework?
Left them at school? Left them at home?

Although it's been 15 years, when I was in high school there weren't enough books for each student, so they were only used in class and left there for the next group to use.
So it's possible carrying books home might not have been an issue

Trying to wrap my head around her just deciding to take off for the weekend. The only reason I can see her ditching the phone was that the person who picked her up either bought her another one or promised a better one.
As for the bag with clothes, I can see her dumping her clothes that she was wearing after changing into others, but just can't see her leaving the Juicy bag.

Didn't LE state that her phone was found only a couple of minutes after her last text?
Maybe she wasn't texting from home.

So her mom wasn't there and neither was her bf? Wasn't it 6:30 am? Were they at work? If that's the case, maybe it was someone who knew their routine or knew she was home alone?

Interesting. It is very similar to the Holly Bobo case. Except in the Holly Bobo case, the brother witnessed her being kidnapped.

exactly!

even down to the purse and the phone!

Im not sure but i think Mom left at 6 not sure what time BF left.
f the BF's daughter lived there with them why wouldnt she be off to school with Sierra? Im confused! I dont believe the bf's daughter lives with them.

The dogs picked up her scent to the end of her driveway.

If that's the case, sounds like she got into a vehicle or forced into a vehicle, imo.

Was it revealed what she said in the text message and who she sent the text to? IIRC, they said it was nothing unusual but wondered if they released what was said.

Such a beautiful girl. Hope she's safe. :please:

A few questions I cant find answers for...Do we know if anyone besides mom, bf and Sierra lived in the house? Anyone hired to work on the house or yard? Who do they rent the house from? Has anyone that was employed by the bf showed more attention to Sierra? Anyone employed by the bf recently quit or fired?

Just a few things I havent located the answers.

Trying to wrap my head around her just deciding to take off for the weekend. The only reason I can see her ditching the phone was that the person who picked her up either bought her another one or promised a better one.
As for the bag with clothes, I can see her dumping her clothes that she was wearing after changing into others, but just can't see her leaving the Juicy bag.

Well is it a REAL Juicy bag or a knock off?
and if she didnt want to be found Mom would say she is carrying a black and pink Juicy bag.... so... she dumps it,
Along with her phone...

never know!

If that's the case, sounds like she got into a vehicle or forced into a vehicle, imo.

Was it revealed what she said in the text message and who she sent the text to? IIRC, they said it was nothing unusual but wondered if they released what was said.

LE has only said that the phone records were not helpful in finding anything suspicious, nothing about who, etc...

exactly!

even down to the purse and the phone!

Im not sure but i think Mom left at 6 not sure what time BF left.
f the BF's daughter lived there with them why wouldnt she be off to school with Sierra? Im confused! I dont believe the bf's daughter lives with them.

Just to clarify, IIRC in Holly Bobo's case, it was a lunchbag/box and not a purse but yes, similar.

In the Canadian case, Mariam Makhniashvili they also found her school bag but sadly, she was found dead. Apparent suicide.

This one doesn't sound like suicide though.

In the press conference the other day they said the text was sent "to a friend". When pressed, LE would not say who the friend is or what the text said. They are keeping that info to themselves.

askfornina has the transcript I'm sure.

Although it's been 15 years, when I was in high school there weren't enough books for each student, so they were only used in class and left there for the next group to use.
So it's possible carrying books home might not have been an issue

You can also download books to your computer.
but kids do still carry books back and forth daily!
My son does.

Well is it a REAL Juicy bag or a knock off?
and if she didnt want to be found Mom would say she is carrying a black and pink Juicy bag.... so... she dumps it,
Along with her phone...

never know!

Is your theory that she ran off?

Quote from transcript:

Q: Can you tell us if the text after 7am was a distressed text?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was not. It was not a distressed text. It was a normal text that she would send out to her friend.

Q: Where was the text located from?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was-it was to her friend.

Q: But where was it sent from?

Q: Was it from her laptop, or?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was from her cell phone.

Q: ..the location?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: At her home. It was from her cell phone at home.

Q: And it was on Friday?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was on Friday morning, a couple of minutes after 7 in the morning.

OK, so they know she was home when she texted. I was wondering if she could have been somewhere else.

Can't they usually tell what date and time texts are sent (??) Why would he backtrack on the time? :waitasec:

I don't think LE is backtracking on the time; they're clarifying that just because the last text from Sierra's phone was sent at 7:11 in the morning, they don't know exactly when she left the house. She never made it to her bus stop apparently and the dogs tracked her only to the end of her driveway. But they don't know if she was planning to ditch school that day or if she was intercepted at the end of her driveway on her way to the bus stop.

Quote from transcript:

Q: Can you tell us if the text after 7am was a distressed text?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was not. It was not a distressed text. It was a normal text that she would send out to her friend.

Q: Where was the text located from?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was-it was to her friend.

Q: But where was it sent from?

Q: Was it from her laptop, or?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was from her cell phone.

Q: ..the location?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: At her home. It was from her cell phone at home.

Q: And it was on Friday?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: It was on Friday morning, a couple of minutes after 7 in the morning.

OK, so they know she was home when she texted. I was wondering if she could have been somewhere else.

She was home when she texted, but we don't know if she was inside her house or walking in her driveway. I still think someone could have taken her by surprise/grabbed her while she was walking and texting.

The house appears to have a huge circular driveway. I think she was waiting for a ride and headed down the driveway once she saw the vehicle arrive. Maybe the 'friend' texted her to let her know he/she was almost there.
Wonder if there are any security cameras on any of the houses on that street?

I think i HOPE that is the case!
A much better outcome!

Looking at the girls listed as "runaways" who have yet to be found on the "missing" site for CA, not so sure...some have been missing a very long time...I do hope this case, at least, has a conclusion...dreadful to never know.

I don't think LE is backtracking on the time; they're clarifying that just because the last text from Sierra's phone was sent at 7:11 in the morning, they don't know exactly when she left the house. She never made it to her bus stop apparently and the dogs tracked her only to the end of her driveway. But they don't know if she was planning to ditch school that day or if she was intercepted at the end of her driveway on her way to the bus stop.

thing is ya cant ditch school ya have to show up or your parents are called right away unless Sierra called the school and pretends to be mom saying she is sick...
so if that didnt happen i think she WAS on her way to school.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member