Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems improbable, but not impossible, that Sierra has run away even though some of her tweets on her Twitter account suggest she wanted to be somewhere other than home and I doubt this is a case of stranger abduction. If she is a runaway then LE would have made that official by now and they would have sent a bulletin about her runaway status to all of the other LE departments and to agencies specializing in runaway cases.

As I said, it is not impossible that she has run away from home but it is not certain because she does not have a history of running away and she was too much into school lately and being with her friends to simply run off somewhere without telling at least one of her close friends either in Fremont or Morgan Hill about her plan.

Sierra's home is located at the end of a dead-end street with very few houses located in her neighborhood. A complete stranger would have to go entirely out of their way to drive that far into that part of California to abduct her and risk getting caught or noticed on that type of street unless it is a psychopath who became obsessed over her, especially someone who came across her on one of the social networking sites. Some of the people on her Twitter account give me the creeps.

If Sierra was abducted then it has to be either someone she knows, maybe even someone from her past that no one would expect would do something criminal, or it could be someone in the area of her home who noticed her and knew her daily routine just by observing her and her mother and the mother's boyfriend from afar over a long period of time.

Sierra did describe on Twitter an incident that twice happened (February 23rd and 24th) concerning a car with people who were bothering her. That is something LE cannot and should not rule out as part of their ongoing investigation.

LE seems to have narrowed down their case because they have not, as far as we know, extended their search beyond the country where Sierra resides. Have they questioned the faculty and students at her former school in Fremont? It seems they have focused attention only on her current school in Morgan Hill. Maybe LE has an idea who may have abducted her but they have to get their evidence together and observe any suspect or suspects for a long time before they can make an arrest?

Does anyone know what happened to Sierra's last tweet on her Twitter account? The linked account in her last retweet is @AlexiaIsom, but if you click on the link it says "this user does not exist". I could be wrong but I believe it has been like that for about a week. Isn't that suspicious?

These types of stories are personal to me and they bother me a lot because I was almost abducted when I was a child over 30 years ago. It was the most frightening incident that I have ever experienced in my life.

Sierra and her family and friends are in my prayers. I pray daily for her safe return home.

From what we have heard the L/E has interviewed all Teachers and Friends of her from the school in Fremont.

Albums I Enjoyed in 2007 ? 10 - Bon Ton - Elbows Music Blog ...
MIA Kala Interscope Hussel (feat Afrikan Boy) Now I'm sittin' down chillin' on gunpowder : well, need I say more? Indian (Sri Lankan) and English fusion, filtered ...
elbo.ws/post/807468/albums-i-enjoyed-in-2007-10/ - Cached - Similar

I'm not seeing the February 23rd/24th descriptions on her Twitter of people in a car bothering her, but I'll admit that I probably need a teen girl on Twitter to English dictionary to read her Twitter page so maybe that's why.

Welcome to WS, Theologian!

:wagon:

I think she probably smoked some pot, but I don't see any evidence that she was doing anything else, like hard drugs or pills. I don't think even these tweets that were posted here are that indicative of a 'troubled' teen, imo.

Joking about filling a pinata with pot and travel bottles of alcohol and some pills is just that, a JOKE. She was trying to be cool, edgy and funny, imo.

The 'chillin with gunpowder' is the lyrics from a song, and the "want to be found' is a direct quote from Lauren Conrad from the Hills.

Sierra was not a heroin addict or a gang member or a suicidal teen, imo. She was emotional and had some issues, as any teen whose parents had divorced, and whose father was a RSO would have, imo. Imo, given the circumstances, she was remarkably together and well adjusted.

In looking at property records for the home. I found that a business (described only as "import") was operating there, business license (City of San Jose) is still active. Sierra's family had only been in the home five months, so I am considering the possibility that someone may have come to the house looking for the former owner.

As has been said over and over ... Paquita Espana CT is really out of the way. You would need a reason to be there. This type of scenario is not likely, but the possibility should be considered. Hope LE has looked into it.

You can't judge her from her twitter, she's just a teen tweeting/blogging the kind of stuff lots of teens do. Hell, if I was a teen now I'd probably be re-blogging that stuff and I'm soo far from being a druggie and a rebel it's not true! Lol.

Eta- I missed that post about the drugs. Ok that's a bit different but still, lots of teens experiment.

Have you read some of the things on there?
<modsnip>

I'm not seeing the February 23rd/24th descriptions on her Twitter of people in a car bothering her, but I'll admit that I probably need a teen girl on Twitter to English dictionary to read her Twitter page so maybe that's why.

Welcome to WS, Theologian!

:wagon:

Me too! What does this mean???

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180503290411356160

She posted this at 11:58 pm on MARCH 15th!
"disappeared" the next morning!
coincidence maybe

the next morning at 6:29 am, that was a "retweet"
from that contact. FWIW

My posts may seem offbeat to some who aren't familiar with my area of inquiries.
I usually put the media in general and MSM in particular under a microscope to determine the veracity of their stories.

In case you missed it, one erroneously reported Holly Bobo as being dead yesterday.
They misreport, distort and outright invent stuff.

So I often question the circumstances that would be involved in their reporting.

For example, when I see 3 students from different schools quoted, I wonder how that came about. Did they find them at the school to interview for these quotes?
And if so, while they were there, why wouldn't they include an interview quote or two from an adult at the school or gym or whatever.
Why do I have to put it that way?
Because the media has failed to provide a name for this place!

It may seem unimportant to you, but it is an ongoing personal investigation I have of how the media reports what it does, and more importantly, why?

Yay Houndstooth!
I so appreciate your dedication to truth and thoroughness!:rocker:

I think she probably smoked some pot, but I don't see any evidence that she was doing anything else, like hard drugs or pills. I don't think even these tweets that were posted here are that indicative of a 'troubled' teen, imo.

Joking about filling a pinata with pot and travel bottles of alcohol and some pills is just that, a JOKE. She was trying to be cool, edgy and funny, imo.

The 'chillin with gunpowder' is the lyrics from a song, and the "want to be found' is a direct quote from Lauren Conrad from the Hills.

Sierra was not a heroin addict or a gang member or a suicidal teen, imo. She was emotional and had some issues, as any teen whose parents had divorced, and whose father was a RSO would have, imo. Imo, given the circumstances, she was remarkably together and well adjusted.

I agree. She is for the most a part a good kid.
I do believe she was an "at risk" teen.
She may have (or did) trust the wrong person.
:please: praying for her and her family.

I'm curious if leaving her asthma inhaler at home was a common occurrence. It was mentioned by her mother, she was concerned that Sierra didn't have it. I don't have asthma so not sure if it is a must have at all times!
If she usually took it everywhere, then why was it left at home that morning?

I'm curious if leaving her asthma inhaler at home was a common occurrence. It was mentioned by her mother, she was concerned that Sierra didn't have it. I don't have asthma so not sure if it is a must have at all times!
If she usually took it everywhere, then why was it left at home that morning?

thats interesting!
yes she should have it with her at all times!
You never know when u will have an attack!

If that's the case, sounds like she got into a vehicle or forced into a vehicle, imo.

Was it revealed what she said in the text message and who she sent the text to? IIRC, they said it was nothing unusual but wondered if they released what was said.

Such a beautiful girl. Hope she's safe. :please:

I may be wrong, but I think the last message or one of them, was racially sensitive, so I don't think LE wants to have it printed in the media.
JMO and MOO

I don't see the entries about the car driving by her in mid Feb. on her twitter. Would they have been removed? Also I feel like she is like many teens where they "talk" the "talk"....kind of in your face kind of way. I would be scared to communicate that way....seems like a false toughness....that could get you into trouble......

The house appears to have a huge circular driveway. I think she was waiting for a ride and headed down the driveway once she saw the vehicle arrive. Maybe the 'friend' texted her to let her know he/she was almost there.
Wonder if there are any security cameras on any of the houses on that street?

Security cameras! that is such a good question, and has been asked so many times on these posts, but we don't have the answer, unless I missed it.
I would love to know, too!

Hope they have also checked with who might have been missing or late from work at IBM.

thats interesting!
yes she should have it with her at all times!
You never know when u will have an attack!

Wonder is she had a spare? Wife's doc prescribes enough so she has spares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusyQ