Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, who knows! There are too many choices to contemplate. Take 101 to the many feeder freeways & she could be in Pacifica in a half hour or Oakland in fifteen, or San Jose.

It all depends on the perp. Does he live or work near her house?

I'm thinking a worker - Mars in Virgo in the 6th house of work.

I read a few pages back that "some workers weren't at work on Friday" having to do with farming or grass.

That would be an ideal time for the perp to drive by when he knows his work mates won't be around to see him and snatch her. He's been watching her and noted the time the bus comes.

It is very true that from 101 you can get all kinds of places, but there is no way you can get from Morgan Hill to Pacifica in 30 minutes or Morgan Hill to Oakland in 15.

http://twitter.com/#!/karinanews
Anchor/reporter at ABC7 News covering Silicon Valley and the South Bay
San Jose, CA
Steve LaMar told us the family did take lie detector tests to help with the investigation into Sierra's disappearance.

MSM twitter and c/p is within TOS per WS rules.

“That covers [ideas that] she was possibly abducted, possibly kidnapped, or she could of went to meet someone voluntarily and during the course was taken at that time,” he said.

Although there’s no new evidence or new significant information, Cardoza said additional evidence could be uncovered from the clothing in Sierra’s Juicy bag that was located on Sunday. Authorities announced Wednesday that a pair of pants and a shirt were found neatly folded in the teen’s bag.

“We had to confirm through Sierra’s family that it was in fact her clothes. We had to do some additional forensic testing. Some investigative steps have to take place before we could make that information public, he said.

The Juicy bag and clothing were sent to the county’s crime lab for further forensic testing, which will include examinations for DNA, visible prints and any additional traces of evidence that may have come across Sierra’s clothing, like hair fibers. Crime lab results aren’t expected to be released for a while because of the number of items sent to the lab and the time it takes to properly examine them.

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/de...ucted-by-suspect-with-morgan-hill-connections

Detectives haven’t been able to confirm whether the clothes found in Sierra’s bag on March 18 are the same items worn the day she went missing. However, Cardoza said a Twitter photo tweeted the day of Sierra’s disappearance depicts the teen wearing a black shirt that appears similar to the one located in her bag.

“The shirt resembles the shirt she tweeted the Friday she went missing at 6:29 a.m., but we can’t confirm that’s the same shirt,” he said. “Even if she sent that picture we don’t know if it was from that time. It could have been a prior picture that she had on her phone for whatever reason.”

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/de...ucted-by-suspect-with-morgan-hill-connections

Just watched the local CBS 5 news. Not word for word, but the reporter said they have decided Sierra was more than likely taken against her will :( Also Marc Klaas said in 19 years of doing this, he has never seen so many volunteer searchers come out on a weekday (580-ish).

It makes me so ill to see them searching Calero and those areas around there where we hike around or drive through on a Sunday afternoon just because it's such a beautiful area.

I am inspired by Michele Le's brother taking such a leadership role in this search.

Shouldn't they be able to tell when a picture was taken? They have her phone after all.

ok i apologize if any of these questions have been asked bc i started to read all the posts, but not possible right now...
1. are her whereabouts the weekend prior known?
2. what # stop is she on her school bus route? (this is where she was last believed to be?)
3. what was her history as a bus rider (did she ride every day, sometimes, was she always standing there early, on time, or often late (my thoughts early only bc she took a picture of herself that morning)? who did she sit with on the bus generally?)
4. if i'm understanding correctly, she has a long driveway and the bus picks her up at the end of it?
5. anyone known to frequent the area, joggers, neighbors leaving for work, other local bus riding kids?
6. If she was a car rider sometimes who usually drove her (i'm guessing friends or school staff might know)?
7. what kind of a student was she? also any history with problems at school?
8. bus driver? male or female?
9. who are her friends on facebook? does she know everyone or does she friend people she doesn't know? any friends missing from her page recently?
10. was the picture she took that morning posted on any sites or just taken on her computer/phone/camera?
11. was she dating anyone, has she ever had a boyfriend?
12. where was her usual hangout spot, mall, etc?
13. if mall or movie theater any videos of "creepies" in the vacinity of her that she may not have been aware of(if it's a random I would think that it would have been somewhat planned, such as they knew her schedules, local hangouts)?

ok that's all for now. my mind is swirling...

“That covers [ideas that] she was possibly abducted, possibly kidnapped, or she could of went to meet someone voluntarily and during the course was taken at that time,” he said.

Although there’s no new evidence or new significant information, Cardoza said additional evidence could be uncovered from the clothing in Sierra’s Juicy bag that was located on Sunday. Authorities announced Wednesday that a pair of pants and a shirt were found neatly folded in the teen’s bag.

“We had to confirm through Sierra’s family that it was in fact her clothes. We had to do some additional forensic testing. Some investigative steps have to take place before we could make that information public, he said.

The Juicy bag and clothing were sent to the county’s crime lab for further forensic testing, which will include examinations for DNA, visible prints and any additional traces of evidence that may have come across Sierra’s clothing, like hair fibers. Crime lab results aren’t expected to be released for a while because of the number of items sent to the lab and the time it takes to properly examine them.

Like someone else said earlier though here about the police and the way the release their statements. Sometime times they say things to bring people out. If you read this closely they are not totally ruling out Sierra running away just highly unlikely.
Maybe to let her know it is ok to come home.

Just watched the local CBS 5 news. Not word for word, but the reporter said they have decided Sierra was more than likely taken against her will :( Also Marc Klaas said in 19 years of doing this, he has never seen so many volunteer searchers come out on a weekday (580-ish).

It makes me so ill to see them searching Calero and those areas around there where we hike around or drive through on a Sunday afternoon just because it's such a beautiful area.

I am inspired by Michele Le's brother taking such a leadership role in this search.

Michael (Michele Le's brother) is an amazing young man. I posted the video of the volunteers lining up 1 hour before the sign up time a few pages back and I was sooooo impressed with the turnout. WTG Morgan Hill and the surrounding area. Applause ..... no smilie for that since mine quit working.

Assuming she was taken away in a car/truck, which she most certainly was, IMO...she could be anywhere. And they had what, 8-10 hours lead time before anyone knew she was missing? In Holly's case, they knew almost as she was being taken, watched it happen basically, and could never catch up.

I HOPE this was someone she knew in some way, as that may be the only chance to find out what happened, either via a computer trace, or a friend coming forward and telling LE about someone Sierra talked about, etc...if truly a stranger, how on earth can there be any idea where to look, once they have exhausted the immediate area?

Like someone else said earlier though here about the police and the way the release their statements. Sometime times they say things to bring people out. If you read this closely they are not totally ruling out Sierra running away just highly unlikely.
Maybe to let her know it is ok to come home.

But if that is true (that they are speaking to her in some way) they need to be clearer...tell her she won't be in trouble, won't face charges, etc...

Still, I am doubting the runaway theory now, at least from the standpoint that she is able to return now, if she chooses. She may have left on purpose, but I don't think she stayed away this long on purpose. JMO

ok i apologize if any of these questions have been asked bc i started to read all the posts, but not possible right now...
1. are her whereabouts the weekend prior known?
2. what # stop is she on her school bus route? (this is where she was last believed to be?)
3. what was her history as a bus rider (did she ride every day, sometimes, was she always standing there early, on time, or often late (my thoughts early only bc she took a picture of herself that morning)? who did she sit with on the bus generally?)
4. if i'm understanding correctly, she has a long driveway and the bus picks her up at the end of it?
5. anyone known to frequent the area, joggers, neighbors leaving for work, other local bus riding kids?
6. If she was a car rider sometimes who usually drove her (i'm guessing friends or school staff might know)?
7. what kind of a student was she? also any history with problems at school?
8. bus driver? male or female?
9. who are her friends on facebook? does she know everyone or does she friend people she doesn't know? any friends missing from her page recently?
10. was the picture she took that morning posted on any sites or just taken on her computer/phone/camera?
11. was she dating anyone, has she ever had a boyfriend?
12. where was her usual hangout spot, mall, etc?
13. if mall or movie theater any videos of "creepies" in the vacinity of her that she may not have been aware of(if it's a random I would think that it would have been somewhat planned, such as they knew her schedules, local hangouts)?

ok that's all for now. my mind is swirling...

I'm not ignoring your questions, but goodness I can't go through all that right now. Go here to read up if you don't want to read our threads here.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Sierra LaMar -CA-/

I still can't get over the school emailing Sierra's mom to tell her Sierra wasn't in school that day. They can't be bothered to call the parents when a student is absent?

I still can't get over the school emailing Sierra's mom to tell her Sierra wasn't in school that day. They can't be bothered to call the parents when a student is absent?

At least they get something. Here I am lucky to get an automated call at 8 PM. And for some reason, I only get one when my daughter is absent, not my son. Sometimes I get them for random kids I've never even heard of before.

At least they get something. Here I am lucky to get an automated call at 8 PM. And for some reason, I only get one when my daughter is absent, not my son. Sometimes I get them for random kids I've never even heard of before.

I know, Texas is no better than California. We get automated calls here too after the school day is already over. It's really unbelievable to me.

But if that is true (that they are speaking to her in some way) they need to be clearer...tell her she won't be in trouble, won't face charges, etc...

Still, I am doubting the runaway theory now, at least from the standpoint that she is able to return now, if she chooses. She may have left on purpose, but I don't think she stayed away this long on purpose. JMO

Her mom and dad have both said that on TV (videos posted) that she's not in trouble, we love you, etc.

Link: CA Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 timeline and media thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Find: for "not in trouble"

I know, Texas is no better than California. We get automated calls here too after the school day is already over. It's really unbelievable to me.

Yet they want me to call and let them know my kid is going to be absent. I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc