Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the clothes in her bag were the ones she had on that morning, then why are the searchers told to look for womens clothing?

I think I missed the link about what the searchers were told to look for. Where did you read that?

I don't think LE is positive they are the clothes she had on...they are making an assumption based on a photo she took that did not show the entire shirt, as far as I know. But it still a good idea to be looking for clothes...in case this was a spare set, and anyway, no shoes or socks were found. JMO

I really dont believe in coincidences especially in cases such as this one.

She sent this pic to a friend that very morning and the clothes matching what she was wearing was found inside of her Juicy purse..........not in her home.

I do firmly believe that after 12 days LE has ruled out that she is a runaway and thinks she has been abducted.

That is why LE is asking anyone from that area to let them know if they saw anyone or anything suspicious that morning.

IMO

Here are a couple of interesting links to read (not sure if anyone has posted them yet). It's interesting that there is no trace of her wallet, comb or makeup (2nd link below mentions that).

The first link below keeps breaking - you'll have to add http:// at the beginning and bring all of the gaps together. It's great though...it is a Nancy Grace interview with Sierra's mom and a reporter.

seamusoriley. blogspot. com/2012/03/sierra-lamar-case-nancy-grace-show. html

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/crime_fire_courts/updat[URL="http://***************************/2012/03/sierra-lamar-case-nancy-grace-show.html"]e-sierra-lamar-s-purse-and-clothes-found/article_db3bf222-744a-11e1-b2b5-001a4bcf6878.html[/URL]

That was odd how on the other thread some were looking at the people she was tweeting and it came back "No account for this name" or something to that effect.

Are people deleting their accounts for some reason, or she was plumping her tweet page?
I don't have it so not sure how that would work.

I'm going to pick a few at random and see what I find.

That was so weird about the one who posted on the OF article comment, I feel like someone on there knows something.

what is the OF article comment?

I know, Texas is no better than California. We get automated calls here too after the school day is already over. It's really unbelievable to me.

In northern Nevada we used to get them, at the earliest, that evening if at all. It was largely hit and miss. Which is pretty pathetic in my opinion.

If the clothes in her bag were the ones she had on that morning, then why are the searchers told to look for womens clothing?

Because there are no witnesses who observed what she was actually wearing when she left the house.

I wonder if LE took a really good look at this Ty guy. I hope they didn't overlook him because I cant get past the rumor that she was with him, it is a rumor, but why would they say that?? I think it definitely would be worthwhile to check him out.

Someone also made a comment on one of the articles about limestone. I don't know if they were just wanting to have something to say, or if they were serious, but it was creepy.

When I met my ex, he folded jeans the way his mom had. They all had creases down the fronts of the legs, because she lined up the side seams and draped them over a hangar. I lay jeans out flat, fold one side over the other, and then fold in thirds, whith the pants leg hem folded up inside and the back pocket visible so I can see what is what.

I always folded T-Shirts like my mother did. I laid them flat, face down, folded them in half lengthwise, then in half top to bottom. My ex taught me to fold like they do in retail shops, so you don't have a crease down the front of your shirt, and can see the entire design in the drawer.

Just an example. Different people fold things differently.

Funny, I was thinking I fold things just like you (originally) did, and then noticed you are in MD, where I grew up. Maybe it's a regional thing.

Here are a couple of interesting links to read (not sure if anyone has posted them yet). It's interesting that there is no trace of her wallet, comb or makeup (2nd link below mentions that).

The first link below keeps breaking - you'll have to add http:// at the beginning and bring all of the gaps together. It's great though...it is a Nancy Grace interview with Sierra's mom and a reporter.

seamusoriley. blogspot. com/2012/03/sierra-lamar-case-nancy-grace-show. html

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/crime_fire_courts/updat[URL="http://***************************/2012/03/sierra-lamar-case-nancy-grace-show.html"]e-sierra-lamar-s-purse-and-clothes-found/article_db3bf222-744a-11e1-b2b5-001a4bcf6878.html[/URL]

Seamus is a hack and a wanna be and should just go away. IMO.

I wonder if LE took a really good look at this Ty guy. I hope they didn't overlook him because I cant get past the rumor that she was with him, it is a rumor, but why would they say that?? I think it definitely would be worthwhile to check him out.

Someone also made a comment on one of the articles about limestone. I don't know if they were just wanting to have something to say, or if they were serious, but it was creepy.

Which Ty guy? There are two.

I'm not ignoring your questions, but goodness I can't go through all that right now. Go here to read up if you don't want to read our threads here.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Sierra LaMar -CA-/

Sorry about that I'm new....

I went back and read the timeline. I apologize in advance and am not exactly looking for answers to the questions, they are just thoughts out loud. I didn't see any info regarding the bus driver specifically.

My current questions:
The bus driver, who is the bus driver? She texts at 7:11am and bus picks her up usually at 7:25.Not a huge window...14minutes. Did the bus driver see anything suspicious that morning? That person is huge bc they were in the area and if she wasn't at the bus stop how long does the bus driver generally wait? Did the bus driver or kids on the bus notice anything suspicios, speeding cars, eratic driving, etc? What stop on the route was she? Was the bus driver on schedule time wise that day?

I went back and read the timeline. I apologize in advance and am not exactly looking for answers to the questions, they are just thoughts out loud. I didn't see any info regarding the bus driver specifically.

My current questions:
The bus driver, who is the bus driver? She texts at 7:11am and bus picks her up usually at 7:25.Not a huge window...14minutes. Did the bus driver see anything suspicious that morning? That person is huge bc they were in the area and if she wasn't at the bus stop how long does the bus driver generally wait? Did the bus driver or kids on the bus notice anything suspicios, speeding cars, eratic driving, etc? What stop on the route was she? Was the bus driver on schedule time wise that day?

First, please don't apologize for asking questions. Second, that's a great question about what or who the bus driver saw in that neighborhood that morning.

And third,

:wagon:

My current questions:

Nothing has been reported about what the driver, kids noticed that Friday. It was just a normal day and Sierra didn't show up. She was the only person at that particular bus stop and was a no show. Bus driver has been interviewed, but what come of that has not been reported by MSM. There are FB rumors, but they are rumors. FWIW.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/27/BATI1NR2VL.DTL
I recently saw this article and will add a few snippets-
Detectives searching for a 15-year-old girl who went missing 12 days ago near her South Bay home have ruled out the possibility that she left home voluntarily and are treating the case as a likely kidnapping, according to the Santa Clara County Sheriff's office.
"We feel the keys to the resolution in this case are in our community," the sheriff's office said in a statement.
Although such developments are ominous in a case that has turned up little to no leads as to her whereabouts, the community should stay positive and keep looking, said Marc Klaas, who heads the KlaasKids Foundation and organized the volunteer search effort.
Klaas said he fully supports the sheriff's statement about the keys to the case being within the community. He said Sierra's home was in a secluded area of Santa Clara County, where suspicious or out-of-the-ordinary activity would be highly noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member