Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has been reported about what the driver, kids noticed that Friday. It was just a normal day and Sierra didn't show up. She was the only person at that particular bus stop and was a no show. Bus driver has been interviewed, but what come of that has not been reported by MSM. There are FB rumors, but they are rumors. FWIW.

The bus driver has commented on find sierra facebook about that day.
not MSM but straight from the horses mouth.
She adored Sierra

Link or at least a hint, lol?

Do we have a seasoned twitter expert posting tonight?

LOL! I learnt howe too read in skool!:floorlaugh:

I have a twitter I have sent 1 tweet. and don't remember my password!

hint google his name T____ A_____ twitter :seeya:

I really dont believe in coincidences especially in cases such as this one.

She sent this pic to a friend that very morning and the clothes matching what she was wearing was found inside of her Juicy purse..........not in her home.

I do firmly believe that after 12 days LE has ruled out that she is a runaway and thinks she has been abducted.

That is why LE is asking anyone from that area to let them know if they saw anyone or anything suspicious that morning.

IMO
Well, that is not exactly correct. All they can see from the picture is the Sharks sweatshirt, nothing else. And they are not even sure that she took the picture that morning, only sure she sent it/

But the sweatshirt is something she would have on over whatever else she was wearing. So she may have just put it in her bag in case she wanted it later. There is no evidence that she for sure has it on when she left that day.

The bus driver has commented on find sierra facebook about that day.
not MSM but straight from the horses mouth.
She adored Sierra

FB is rumor as is twitter

MSM article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/20/sierra-lamar-missing-cellphone-searched_n_1367618.html

The bus driver handling the route where she usually got picked up said he didn't see her, according to Fox News. Police dogs sniffing for her scent couldn't find it any farther from her home than the end of her driveway, Fox reported.

Well, that is not exactly correct. All they can see from the picture is the Sharks sweatshirt, nothing else. And they are not even sure that she took the picture that morning, only sure she sent it/

But the sweatshirt is something she would have on over whatever else she was wearing. So she may have just put it in her bag in case she wanted it later. There is no evidence that she for sure has it on when she left that day.

The last tweet from Sierra LaMar was a photo of herself, possibly wearing the same T-shirt investigators discovered two days after she mysteriously vanished on March 16, investigators revealed Friday.
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_20239715

or this MSM report
Officials said Friday that the 15-year-old appears to be wearing the jersey in a photo she tweeted on the morning she disappeared. But they say the photo doesn’t show enough of the shirt to be sure it’s the one in the purse.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-hill-teen-may-have-worn-shirt-in-tossed-bag/

Nothing has been reported about what the driver, kids noticed that Friday. It was just a normal day and Sierra didn't show up. She was the only person at that particular bus stop and was a no show. Bus driver has been interviewed, but what come of that has not been reported by MSM. There are FB rumors, but they are rumors. FWIW.

Thanks, unfortunately it wasn't a normal day. I wonder if a timeline could be established as to the bus route? Very new to this so I have no idea where everyone gets all the info, I just have questions...

Thanks, unfortunately it wasn't a normal day. I wonder if a timeline could be established as to the bus route? Very new to this so I have no idea where everyone gets all the info, I just have questions...

Welcome to WS...
I have been here a while and still don't know how everyone here gets so much info :)
A lot comes from sites we can't always link here, like Facebook, etc...but in most cases we are allowed to recap what was said, as long as it is a public facebook page and belongs to either a victim or a suspect, or is one set up for the missing person...
But also, a lot of people here are just really good at digging up stuff. If it is a rumor, it has to be stated clearly that it is a rumor only...and we try not to pick up rumors and run with them, as they somehow become a part of the story...

Anyway...welcome...

There was talk a few pages back about being able to get to Pacifica or Oakland in a short period of time.

IMO, this would be an unlikely direction of travel at that time of day. There would likely be a lot of traffic and it would take possibly an hour to get to Oakland, and 2 hours to get to Pacifica. And all of this would be in traffic.

IMO, if she left the area, she more likely went west on Bailey, or South on 101.

FB is rumor as is twitter

MSM article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/20/sierra-lamar-missing-cellphone-searched_n_1367618.html

The bus driver handling the route where she usually got picked up said he didn't see her, according to Fox News. Police dogs sniffing for her scent couldn't find it any farther from her home than the end of her driveway, Fox reported.

Police dogs sniffing for her scent couldn't find it any farther from her home than the end of her driveway, Fox reported.

this part also interests me, someone answered a question i had awhile back regarding if her driveway was long and was also her bus stop, but they led me to believe that she lives in a cul-de-sac and the bus stop was down the street to the left. How long can sar dogs pick up scents for? did she ever make it to the bus stop or did someone actually abduct her right from her driveway risking being seen in a cul-de-sac? I also read something about the dog's hitting in a neighbors yard? Possible on foot abduction with vehicle parked nearby? If the perp picked her up and carried her a small way and then set her down could that explain the hit in the neighbors yard?

Rumor
Kim Shepard Kirkpatrick I have only known Sierra for about 6 weeks. As her morning and afternoon school bus driver, I liked Sierra the 1st day I met her. Always a smile getting on or off the bus. She thanked me as she walked down the steps, her arms full of textbooks. She seemed so happy and in great spirits. I refuse to believe she just walked out on her life and everyone who loves and cares about her. We need to find and bring her home where she belongs. Please don't stop praying for her safe return.
March 20 at 12:29pm · Like · 27
https://www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra
http://www.mhu.k12.ca.us/documents/Breaking News/2011-2012 Bus Stops.pdf
View attachment 21345

I wonder who the previous bus driver was?

I really feel that she got into a car with someone she knows. Or, if she was taken by force, it seems likely that it would take 2 people. I imagine she was carrying her phone and had her purse on her shoulder. If someone forced her into the car or truck she potentially would have dropped both items.

Have you guys looked at the street she lives on up close? It only has a handful of homes on it. If she moved there in October the person may have gotten up the courage recently to do something. That person may have befriended her as well, if they are a neighbor or someone she sees often around the neighborhood. Someone could take that route to work and has been watching her walk to the bus stop everyday. But I do think it is someone she knows. Also because the dogs could not track her past the driveway. The houses are pretty spread out and there is really nothing else around, so I'm not surprised that nobody saw anything.

"Klaas said that after reviewing the evidence, he believes Sierra was likely abducted on the street where she lives."

"Whatever happened to Sierra happened on that block," he said.

Source: The Bay Citizen (http://s.tt/18k3W)

I really feel that she got into a car with someone she knows. Or, if she was taken by force, it seems likely that it would take 2 people. I imagine she was carrying her phone and had her purse on her shoulder. If someone forced her into the car or truck she potentially would have dropped both items.

Have you guys looked at the street she lives on up close? It only has a handful of homes on it. If she moved there in October the person may have gotten up the courage recently to do something. That person may have befriended her as well, if they are a neighbor or someone she sees often around the neighborhood. Someone could take that route to work and has been watching her walk to the bus stop everyday. But I do think it is someone she knows. Also because the dogs could not track her past the driveway. The houses are pretty spread out and there is really nothing else around, so I'm not surprised that nobody saw anything.

"Klaas said that after reviewing the evidence, he believes Sierra was likely abducted on the street where she lives."

"Whatever happened to Sierra happened on that block," he said.

Source: The Bay Citizen (http://s.tt/18k3W)

Not to belittle Marc, as I am big fan, but that seems fairly obvious to me...JMO

That was odd how on the other thread some were looking at the people she was tweeting and it came back "No account for this name" or something to that effect.

Are people deleting their accounts for some reason, or she was plumping her tweet page?
I don't have it so not sure how that would work.

I'm going to pick a few at random and see what I find.

That was so weird about the one who posted on the OF article comment, I feel like someone on there knows something.

Police dogs sniffing for her scent couldn't find it any farther from her home than the end of her driveway, Fox reported.

this part also interests me, someone answered a question i had awhile back regarding if her driveway was long and was also her bus stop, but they led me to believe that she lives in a cul-de-sac and the bus stop was down the street to the left. How long can sar dogs pick up scents for? did she ever make it to the bus stop or did someone actually abduct her right from her driveway risking being seen in a cul-de-sac? I also read something about the dog's hitting in a neighbors yard? Possible on foot abduction with vehicle parked nearby? If the perp picked her up and carried her a small way and then set her down could that explain the hit in the neighbors yard?

Here is a map of her street and neighborhood. She lives on Paquila Espana Ct. The homes range from around 800k-1mil so it is a nice neighborhood. There are only a handful of homes on the culdesac and they are on acrage. Everything surrounding is farmland/fields.

You can see the route and distance on the map from her home to the bus stop. The bus stop is at Dougherty and Palm. Her phone was found east (the opposite direction of the bus stop) on the corner of Scheller and Santa Teresa (huge field there). Her purse was found at Santa Teresa and Laguna Ave. So a total of about 2 miles or so total. She only had to walk .4 miles from her home to the bus stop. You can zoom in on the photo in the map and see.

I would love to know where her wallet and keys are and why the phone was thrown out separately from the purse....why didn't they put the phone in the purse. And, how is it that nobody could see flying phones and flying purses - Santa Teresa is quite busy...especially at that time. Strang.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Paquita+Espana+Ct,+Morgan+Hill,+CA+95037&daddr=3rd+St%2FDougherty+Ave+to:Scheller+Ave+to:Laguna+Ave,+Morgan+Hill,+CA+95037&hl=en&ll=37.18186,-121.71607&spn=0.009078,0.019419&sll=37.184596,-121.721478&sspn=0.018155,0.038838&geocode=FUppNwIdydy--Cm3GKqFfCaOgDE_eZCqjoAPZQ%3BFa5ZNwIdpt6--A%3BFf5TNwId37C--A%3BFUd9NwIdJ4W--CkvDbYlwyWOgDGnDqz3KvcJFA&t=h&mra=ls&z=16

It is very true that from 101 you can get all kinds of places, but there is no way you can get from Morgan Hill to Pacifica in 30 minutes or Morgan Hill to Oakland in 15.

Not even if you drive fast? Just kidding. I had to look at a map. Didn't realize it was so far from Redwood city - thought it was about 30 minutes to Millbrae & up Millbrae Ave. to 280. Yikes - It's a 70 minute drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc