Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Jose police are looking for stun gun-wielding man who attempted to kidnap a teenage girl Friday in broad daylight in the Willow Glen neighborhood.

Police said a 16-year-old girl was approached by a man who suddenly attacked her with a stun gun-type weapon and attempted to drag her into his car.

The girl managed to elude him.

http://www.mercurynews.com/business...p-attempt-16-year-old-girl?source=most_viewed

Edited my last post for more clarity.

Great, more crap happening now in WG. I didn't even tell you guys about the 30 SJPD cars that flew to a home down the street on ST yesterday. I was hoping it had something to do with Sierra (in a positive way). Turns out it was a man brandishing a weapon and then an officer involved shooting. No one was hurt, it was crazy. I was taking my daughter to ballet and asked my husband "is this really the good place to live we thought it was?"

Hey the only opinion I have made on my own so far... I think the "opposite" direction from her bus stop seems accurate here. You can head WEST instead of EAST toward the bus stop.

Seems the phone was found further off ST on Scheller for throwing distance FROM Santa Teresa. Just by viewing news videos. I think if they were on ST the whole time it would be closer to that street. However, you can drive the opposite direction from the bus stop and toss it out from Scheller before ST.

Then clearly turn right on Laguna, and that is opposite of the bus stop as well. Just my opinion...

I must be a bad map reader.

If she was picked up and taken toward the bus stop and they KEPT GOING north on ST that would be to me is opposite of her bus stop.

Eta: my hubby is snoring and I have two kittens in heat...so I may be off.

San Jose police are looking for stun gun-wielding man who attempted to kidnap a teenage girl Friday in broad daylight in the Willow Glen neighborhood.

Police said a 16-year-old girl was approached by a man who suddenly attacked her with a stun gun-type weapon and attempted to drag her into his car.

http://www.mercurynews.com/business...p-attempt-16-year-old-girl?source=most_viewed

Yikes. Is that the one on your above link on Edmondson?????

Missing Person 03/17/2012 23:08:45 1200 Block W EDMUNDSON AV S120770385 Call Type: 1065JX Description: MISSING
FEMALE JUVENILEFinal Disposition: R Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office
Missing Person 03/17/2012 22:47:10 1200 Block W EDMUNDSON AV S120770379 Call Type: 1065J Description: MISSING
JUVENILEFinal Disposition: R Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office

Yikes. Is that the one on your above link on Edmondson?????

Missing Person 03/17/2012 23:08:45 1200 Block W EDMUNDSON AV S120770385 Call Type: 1065JX Description: MISSING
FEMALE JUVENILEFinal Disposition: R Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office
Missing Person 03/17/2012 22:47:10 1200 Block W EDMUNDSON AV S120770379 Call Type: 1065J Description: MISSING
JUVENILEFinal Disposition: R Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office

http://www.manta.com/c/mm25zwc/advent-community-girls

More likely related to the above. Locals is this a private girls school? Do they live on site?

I must be a bad map reader.

If she was picked up and taken toward the bus stop and they KEPT GOING north on ST that would be to me is opposite of her bus stop.

Eta: my hubby is snoring and I have two kittens in heat...so I may be off.

Toward the bus stop is actually South, so that's what I mean... I think they left her court, went right on Scheller/3rd then right on ST... most direct route to where everything has been found, and all opposite from the bus stop.

Ok, this time I am really going to bed, night all~

That attempted kidnapping is only 19 miles from Sierra's house. Ya just never know how things connect. Odd thing is it happened Friday and MN is the only outlet carrying the story? LE says they want help finding the guy, where is the sketch?

I wonder if Sierra had an Instagram account? A friend of mine just told me about a stranger contacting her daughter through her Instagram about modeling for him. The daughter told mom immediately and it was deleted, but the mom was concerned that strangers could contact her daughter through it.

http://instagr.am/

I dont believe she does. If so i havent found it yet. It was one of the first things I looked for. It's my new favorite sleuth "tool". There are over 500 pictures associated to the #findsierra hashtag

Would she still be in the Santa Cruz area on Sunday, three days later? If she was really running away I think she would be farther than 45 minutes East.

Three days? Sierra went missing on March 16th. Ten days later is more like it. IMO

Plus Sierra was never reported missing with "backpacks". Her mom said she didn't carry one. I believe the mom. IMO.
----------------
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

What can you tell us about this little Juicy couture pocketbook? Was it one of her favorites, as we`ve been told?

LAMAR: Yes. She frequently brought it to school. She had her pens and pencils in it. She -- you know -- you know, instead of a backpack, she would carry that to carry her school supplies.

GRACE: You know, I was wondering where her books and papers and homework was. Would it have been in this bag?

LAMAR: I would see her carrying some things when, you know -- you know, when she would return from school, I would see her carrying the bag and I would see her carrying the notebook and her school books separately. But then she also put things in her bag, as well, that would fit in there.

GRACE: So she used it kind of like a backpack sometimes?

LAMAR: She would just put it on her shoulder because it was a good -- medium-sized purse.

GRACE: Did she also carry a backpack for her school books?

LAMAR: No. No. No.

I wonder if a stun gun would make someone urinate on themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52