Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the two attempts, Los Gatos and Willow Glen, both men described were hispanic, in his thirties and 5'7. The only diff was the weight. Teenage girls may not give the good weight detail but they sure as heck are good at face profiles.

We have two serious attempts of kidnapping of two teenage girls in the area in the last four months..and now we have Sierra. Is there a connection?

I doubt it only becuase of Sierra being missing are we hearing about attempts more now. In the San Jose Merc almost weekly I read in the polce blotter about an attempted kidnapping. But because of Sierra we are hearing more in the headlines which is sad it to her to do it.

I pretty sure if you look in Santa Cruz Co./San Benito Co. there are others, not sure if it fits the 4 month window, but recently. Sadly, there may be no connection, it's far too common around here.

I think it might have been more than one perp as well. It would be much faster and quieter for one or more to grab her while the other was already driving away. And it would be easier to grab her and pull her into a panel truck or mini van than it would be for one person to get her into a car and subdue her without being noticed.

Reminds me of Loren Herzog and Wesley Shermantine method of kidnapping and killing... :maddening:

I doubt it only becuase of Sierra being missing are we hearing about attempts more now. In the San Jose Merc almost weekly I read in the polce blotter about an attempted kidnapping. But because of Sierra we are hearing more in the headlines which is sad it to her to do it.

Yep, afraid so. I hear about them all the time. But then again, I know a lot of teens, so I tend to be more in tune to it.

I think it could be one person, if Sierra went willingly, and knew the person. Possibly more than one, if she did not. JMO

Yes, possibly one person IF she knew them! Wonder what time some of the neighbos leave for work, walk their dog... ??

And speaking of Pacheco Pass, I used to drive that all the time going to visit my parents in LA from the Silicon Valley! LOTS of rural, forest, open land, water... LOTS of places unfortunately to hide a body... hate to think that...

Sierra, where are you??!!

I doubt that the girl spotted on E Lake in Watsonville was Sierra, but just for clarity, E Lake turns into Hecker Pass Rd (152) which drops out in Gilroy to 101.

Isn't that the general area of Saturday's search?

Isn't that the general area of Saturday's search?
No, not really, that's down in Gilroy and over the mtn. Going to head that way later and see if they have gotten flyers out down there though.

That is so scary...

I know I scare the bejeezus out of my kids with my warnings (especially about the internet), but they need to understand that once a detail is given... once you've revealed where you go to school, or live, or your name... then it's out there and there is no way to take it back.

Can someone refresh my memory... Did Sierra mention the type of car she kept seeing, or did she just post/tweet about seeing a car again?

No, not really, that's down in Gilroy and over the mtn. Going to head that way later and see if they have gotten flyers out down there though.

Thanks, Sarx!
Let us know what you find!:seeya:

They were looking at the exchange there. I posted about SAR out on Sat. but not actually up and over the pass.

To me, when mom says she hasn't seen the items (i.e. clothes and bag) I take it to mean she had not seen them SINCE they were found by investigators..and she couldn't tell reporter what condition they were in.

However..Do we know...had the mom seen the Juicy purse/bag/ ever?
Was it a gift to Sierra from someone that Sierra kept private? (person and bag?)
JMO

Really curious?? Why wouldn't the LE SHOW her these items, to 'see' if they are actually Sierra's?! :what: I don't understand that procedure?! Would save a lot of time trying to identify IF they are hers or not?! strange...

In the two attempts, Los Gatos and Willow Glen, both men described were hispanic, in his thirties and 5'7. The only diff was the weight. Teenage girls may not give the good weight detail but they sure as heck are good at face profiles.

I think it may have more to do with the extraordinary abilities of Sketch Artist
Jim Ruiz.
He seems uniquely talented at translating of descriptions by witnesses.

My gut is telling me that sierra ran away and at the present time is
Okay.. She'll probably be discovered in 2 weeks, in another state
Most likely living with an older guy, jmo

That has got to be the most desolate bus stop I have ever seen!
And she walked it rain or shine.

Does anyone know what the bus route is for that area? Where is the next stop after Palm and Third? Has that been asked and answered?

TIA

Sorry, but has that picture been posted? I have read everything here so far... a little behind but still haven't seen these pics anywhere. Did any of you that went out there take a picture of her bus stop?? TIA!!! :rocker:

My gut is telling me that sierra ran away and at the present time is
Okay.. She'll probably be discovered in 2 weeks, in another state
Most likely living with an older guy, jmo

I WISH my gut was telling me the same thing.

Sorry, but has that picture been posted? I have read everything here so far... a little behind but still haven't seen these pics anywhere. Did any of you that went out there take a picture of her bus stop?? TIA!!! :rocker:

No Hon.
I took a walk down Google from Third to Palm street to the bus stop.
Middle of open fields all around. Completely wide open spaces.

I was trying to see where her bus route went and how far away she
was from the next stop. I wondered if it turned down Santa Teresa Blvd.
to the right, or what. Not that kids on a bus are too apt to pay attention
to their surroundings.

In any case, nobody responded if it has been determined where the bus usually goes next.

No Hon.
I took a walk down Google from Third to Palm street to the bus stop.
Middle of open fields all around. Completely wide open spaces.

I was trying to see where her bus route went and how far away she
was from the next stop. I wondered if it turned down Santa Teresa Blvd.
to the right, or what. Not that kids on a bus are too apt to pay attention
to their surroundings.

In any case, nobody responded if it has been determined where the bus usually goes next.

--this is her bus schedule, from the sobrato high site.

sierrabusstop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member