Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On September 8, 2011, it was announced that Odd Future would be receiving a television show called Loiter Squad. The show is to be a sketch comedy show featuring various skits and pranks and originally aired on March 25, 2012 on Adult Swim.

And she vanished the following morning.

And there is an OF show at noon on Saturday.

Sometimes people set up accounts on facebook as celebrities they admire, and sometimes they are not entirely upfront about not being the actual "star". Could someone like that have done something like that and made her think they were really a celebrity, and gaining her trust.

Thanks.

I just wondered because Sheriff Smith said in this video it was normal things she would keep with her.

msnbc.com Video Player

My impression is that at first, different LE officers and departments were talking to the media and there wasn't a coordinated story being put out.

I think Sheriff Smith (most likely accidentally) released more information than the eventual coordinated story allows for.

NG sure dramatizes a story. She is now a "Cheeleader". great student and doing a research paper. NG is leading us down the path of the handcuffs and condoms being connected to Sierra.

NG confirming handcuff box is brand new...just placed there shortly before found.

Why is NG talking to a reporter from Sacramento almost 175 miles away? Like he would be on top of the story

The clothes in the bag seem to be a major point of discussion here. Based on my previous post I do think that the period idea could account for the jeans and underwear that were found in the bag. I used to do that all the time on certain days where it was just really bad. Since the juicy purse isn't super big she probably did take some care when folding them to make her books and other things fit in there. When I used to bring a pair of clothes I would neatly fold them so that the bra and undies were hidden underneath the jeans so that if I had to get anything out of my bag during the day no one could see the underwear. As far as the shirt and the bra go... maybe she brought along those things because they were more comfortable or went with her jeans better. Sierra is super fashionable as are all of her friends.

I just can't see an incident in where Sierra was forced to strip in the vehicle on the way out of the area. The perp would honestly be stupid to risk being seen with a fully naked girl in his vehicle... not to mention that there was very little time from her house to where the bag was located. Not saying that this couldn't have happened but I find Sierra putting the clothes in the bag to be a more plausible scenario.

Or I could see Sierra already in the car and the perp telling her that he wanted all of her stuff (books and extra pair of clothes) in the Juicy bag. So she had to rearrange everything to fit in there so that it could be tossed out of the car. I imagine it was a tight squeeze... so she had to fold them neatly in the bag so that the books could fit. Usually Sierra held her books in her arms. I think when she was taken it started off innocent and then once in the car it went incredibly wrong. The perp might have told her to get the books in the bag and she had to fold the clothes to make it all fit.

Just some ideas!

We miss you Sierra!

I dont think anyone has said they thought she was raped in a vehicle going down the road where anyone could see it.... although a lot of these type of kidnappers/rapists/murderers use vans when they are targeting their victim and rape them right in the vans and murder them in it too and dispose of their body elsewhere.

And I certainly dont think the purse was thrown out initially. I think the perps were leaving the area and threw out her clothes/books/purse when leaving the area with or without Sierra's body. They threw her phone out right away so she could not use it to contact anyone, imo.

I respect your opinion and love to read your posts but honestly there is no evidence that Sierra put those clothes in her purse. Imo, it is much more logical to think whomever took Sierra put them there to throw them away along with the books she had held in her arms before being kidnapped. Just like the perp threw her phone out.

Her father is very baffled why her clothing was in the purse and if Sierra had been on her period Marlene would have long told Steve that was the case and that still would not explain her bra also being in the purse.

And frankly, I dont know of many 15 year old teens who do things that neatly nowadays. I saw a photo of Sierra in what I guess was her room either back in Fremont or MH and the room was not neat.

IMO

Cardoza said he would not say if the clothes were worn or had urine on them when asked. He said he is not releasing any information. Well, if nothing was unusual about the clothing, I would think they would say so.

I think leaving it as an open ended question would be a *great* way to mess with the perp's head.

NG Show

Police source tells Nancy handcuff box is new box and not weathered.

David L: that's correct, Nancy
-LE handcuffs

Why is NG talking to a reporter from Sacramento almost 175 miles away? Like he would be on top of the story

I would think reporters from everywhere have been in MH since Sierra went missing and are keeping up with the case closely.

IMO

NG Show

Police source tells Nancy handcuff box is new box and not weathered.

David L: that's correct, Nancy
-LE handcuffs
Okay, if the box is not weathered, then it is a bombshell, because it rules out teenagers in the area just messing around...

Marlene says Sierra ALWAYS takes her phone charger with her. I am stunned. Kids are going to school and need a phone charger? It has only been three years since I had one in school and NO phones are allowed. This is crazy stuff in the past few years.

If kids can't get through a school day w/o a charger, I am speechless.

Oh well, why didn't she take it with her if her mother says she always does....but then again, how would her mother know? Her mother goes to work way before Sierra leaves and returns long after Sierra is done

I would think reporters from everywhere have been in MH since Sierra went missing and are keeping up with the case closely.

IMO
Yeah, but then why not interview a reporter from San Jose- that's the closest big city??? Why Sacramento?

Bombshell tonite, Nancy Grace's bombshell is the handcuff box and condoms, how many days have we discussed those already?
Back to topic / end rant

I should resist, I should resist...

But does Nancy ever admit to being a frisky teenager playing with handcuffs in the great outdoors? <just kidding>

I also read some of the tweets and she sounds like she could blow off school, and go elsewhere for the day. She also commented on some of kids from the old school were friends with the kids in the new school. So we are right that they need to look at both sets of friends of friends.

She specifically SAID: #thingsI'veneverdone = skip school

hashtag (#) was replying back to someone else about things that they've NEVER done.
https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

NG Show

Marlene, Mother of Sierra on Line

Marlene: aware of box and the contents of, uh, uh; aware still in lab; not notified yet if linked to case

Marlene: FBI came to retrieve DNA from immediate family members

Marlene on phone...no more live appearance.

Marlene: Lab still has evidence found and Marlene knows nothing of what they found.

NG: DNA collected from home?
Marlene: took my DNA. They took hair from Sierra's hairbrush and her toothbrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13