Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no bra...it was only underwear. i don't think people like to say underwear, so they say undergarment. it was only underwear...:)

LE said "undergarments" That is "more than one undergarment". It seems most of us are assuming one each of bra and panties. Are you suggesting it was more than one pair of panties, but no bras? Where did this information come from? And why wouldn't they "like to say" underpants or panties?

I was jumping off someone's post regarding military folding. I was pointing out that a lot of people fold neatly besides military people.

True. Some would say I am very anal at folding our clothes. The reason for this is because I used to work at a retail chain and had to fold hundreds of clothes daily. MOO

Undergarments could be a way to say "underpants" without getting everyone all excited...or she could, like some of my nieces, wear different bras with different shirts...or maybe she did not have one on that monring, but knew she needed to wear one with the shirt in the bag. I am not reading anything into the folding just now, other than, as opposed to not folded, or tossed into the bag in a rush. JMO

LE said "undergarments" That is "more than one undergarment". It seems most of us are assuming one each of bra and panties. Are you suggesting it was more than one pair of panties, but no bras? Where did this information come from? And why wouldn't they "like to say" underpants or panties?

i'm confused...can someone weigh in? i've been under the impression that it was only underwear. there are no direct statements from cardoza saying bra......but people are reporting "cardoza said...bra"...so I don't know. sorry about that.

Darn I just lost the link. ( I will go back and get it)

Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse. It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html:

i'm confused...can someone weigh in? i've been under the impression that it was only underwear. there are no direct statements from cardoza saying bra......but people are reporting "cardoza said...bra"...so I don't know. sorry about that.

MORGAN HILL - The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department said they found the purse of the Morgan Hill teen who disappeared almost a week ago.

Investigators said Sierra Lamar's purse contained a neatly-folder shirt, a pair of jeans and some under garments.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17234844/sheriff-missing-morgan-hill-teens-purse-clothes-found

I was jumping off someone's post regarding military folding. I was pointing out that a lot of people fold neatly besides military people.

And to jump off of your post :blushing:....Not all military or former military instinctively(or otherwise) fold their clothes neatly. My husband joined the military after we married and he was in for 7 years. He didn't fold his clothes neatly while he was active (except for while he was in basic training, because he had to). And before we married, I dated two other military guys, different branch than my husband, and they didn't fold their clothes neatly.

And to jump off of your post :blushing:....Not all military or former military instinctively(or otherwise) fold their clothes neatly. My husband joined the military after we married and he was in for 7 years. He didn't fold his clothes neatly while he was active (except for while he was in basic training, because he had to). And before we married, I dated two other military guys, different branch than my husband, and they didn't fold their clothes neatly.

Our son was in the Marine Corps for 10 years and he is a very neat person. I think he was already pre-trained by his mama before he went in. LOL!

He is not obsessive about it like I can be but for a man he is a very neat person and so is his daddy.

imo

Has anyone asked Marlene if she puts Sierra's clothes in a drawer, neatly folded?

http://www.jambase.com/shows/event.aspx?eventid=1594469

Wasn't Sierra talking to someone about attending this show?
Join Headliners Wu-Tang Clan and Odd Future
Saturday, April 7 at Southern California’s NOS Events Center

Odd Future, or "OF" has been mentioned in connection with this case before, as has Tyler the Creator. According to wikipedia:

Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, often abbreviated OFWGKTA and also known simply as Odd Future or OF, is an American alternative hip hop collective from Los Angeles, California. The group is led by rapper/producer Tyler, The Creator, and includes rappers Hodgy Beats, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis and Mike G, singer Frank Ocean, producers Left Brain, Syd tha Kyd and Matt Martians, and other non-musical members, notably Jasper Dolphin, Taco and L-Boy.

On September 8, 2011, it was announced that Odd Future would be receiving a television show called Loiter Squad. The show is to be a sketch comedy show featuring various skits and pranks and originally aired on March 25, 2012 on Adult Swim.

Cardoza said he would not say if the clothes were worn or had urine on them when asked. He said he is not releasing any information. Well, if nothing was unusual about the clothing, I would think they would say so.

Darn I just lost the link. ( I will go back and get it)

Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse. It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html:

This is JMO but if a person is kidnapping a young girl, if he orders her to take off her cloths, does he fold them for her and put them into this purse/bag? I say no, she would be the one to fold them neatly, they are her cloths and she would have respect for them, but not a person who doesn't and won't respect the victim. So I think she put the cloths into the bag, but at what point? Are they the ones she had on? I am leaning towards no, she took cloths with her anticipating needing them later. Once again, JMO

"In the search for Sierra Lamar, Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies are pulling out of Morgan Hill and going to Gilroy and San Martin, where they think her body may have been dumped or hidden.

The 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl vanished at 7 a.m. on March 16 while she was supposed to b walking to her school bus stop to catch her regular ride to school.

From 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Thursday, the sheriff's department will search specific areas in Gilroy and San Martin with human remain detection K-9 dogs.

Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza did not say what evidence prompted investigators to shift their search away from Morgan Hill to Gilroy and San Martin to the south.

Detectives said Sierra did not runaway from home and she was abducted by someone who knew the Morgan Hill area well.

So far, law enforcement and volunteer searches have only taken place in Morgan Hill. Sierra's cellphone and bag were found a couple blocks from her mother's house two days after she disappeared.

Sierra's parents and community are holding out hope that the 15-year-old is still alive."

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...roy/-/5738906/10222166/-/kir3svz/-/index.html

I also read some of the tweets and she sounds like she could blow off school, and go elsewhere for the day. She also commented on some of kids from the old school were friends with the kids in the new school. So we are right that they need to look at both sets of friends of friends.

Have we heard anything about her grades? in both schools?

What class was she attending when she decided to do a research paper on Suicide? That doesn't seem very normal to me for a 15 yr old kid...

it would be fantastic if there was a resource to direct quotes from LE or officials pertaining to these cases.

media reports what LE and officials say, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's what was said without a direct quote. very frustrating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member