Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as embarrassment goes, my kids beg me to come eat lunch with them at school or to volunteer for field trips or whatever when they ask for parent volunteers.

I don't get the whole parental embarrassment thing. My mother always dropped me off right in front of the school every day until my senior year in high school and I always kissed her before getting out of the car. Kids that are embarrassed don't know what it is like to lose a parent.

They never said they were embarrassed but i felt they were too old for me to stand at the bus stop with them, especially with my son who was 6' 3 by then.

Is it just me ? Generally speaking rapists and sexual sadists don't bother with condoms. I think these will come back as totally unrelated.

My first reaction was, "I doubt a rapist would be concerned about STD's and or pregnancy enough to plan carrying and using condoms for the act."

However, this was my first gut reaction, and I am not an expert at all.
JMO

I beleive the article in the examiner is just a compulation of events that have taken place over time. The reference to the house is from days ago. If you follow the links in the article it becomes more clear.

JMO

They never said they were embarrassed but i felt they were too old for me to stand at the bus stop with them, especially with my son who was 6' 3 by then.

That wasn't directed at you. It was mainly directed at others who alluded to my children being embarrassed because I care enough to ensure they get to school ok and return home safely.

My first reaction was, "I doubt a rapist would be concerned about STD's and or pregnancy enough to plan carrying and using condoms for the act."

JMO

The purpose would be to prevent semen from being found in the victim's body. But, they wouldn't then toss used condoms that would have both their DNA and the victim's DNA on them.

JMO

Using your post as a jumping off point! My 2 thoughts are
A: The evidence may have been left to taunt LE b/c he thinks he is smarter than them
B: If the body is found he doesn't want his DNA on the body. However he wasn't smart enough to realize they can link him to Sierra b/c his and her DNA will both be on the condom(s). JMHO again

Not sure about that, I haven't been over there since Sunday, but what I posted that day was I saw basically nothing (one random person in a yellow vest...). Also, that was the day it was reported that they were not searching and doing more investigating from police headquarters or whatever into computer and phone stuff.

Just my opinion.

That was this past Sunday Melly and thank you for your reports back to us in case I forgot to do that.

LE/FBI haven't been all over everything and every square inch of land. They had some wonderful folks from the surrounding LE's helping with boots on the ground and dogs but that was only about 60 or so people. Having 600 per day when KK and the volunteer call went out is a whole different ball game.

Off to bed. Sleep well everyone. May tomorrow be the day Sierra comes HOME. Night.

I hope they are able to run the DNA on the condoms and arrest the sicko whom did this.
Sick joke being played in this investigation.

Keep in mind that the items may be completely innocent and that the people who used them may have been thinking only about their own carbonating hormones and not at all about Sierra.

Just the fact that it's known to be a place where "young people" (synonym for teenagers?) hang out makes it a less likely place to my mind.

Yes, it needs to be searched, yes, anything that might be evidence needs to be processed...

But chances are, it's some modern day Romeo and Juliet with a spicy sense of fun and practising safe sex (good for them!).

I don't feel that the condoms will be related. I have seen rapists that use condoms though to prevent from leaving DNA. Also, shave their entire bodies to prevent from leaving evidence.

ITA: It also re-enforces in me the ex-military theory, and I would not be a bit surprised if the perp had applied for a job in LE, FD, or a security job, something where a uniform would be issued. IF it was a LE job, then I suspect he was turned down due to a dishonorable discharge from the military. Call it a hunch, gut feeling, but I have seen similar stories in the past. He is a wannabe, and holds resentment for not being accepted for a security type job IMHOO! :moo:

When the suggestion that this/these perp(s) could have military background was bought up in previous posts, I looked on a map to see if there were any military stations/bases in the surrounding areas of Morgan Hill. I found the following:

Camp Roberts Military Res. - North of Paso Robles - off the 101

Naval Air Station Lemoore - South of Fresno - off the 41

San Ramon Parks Reserve Training Area, U.S. Army - East of Oakland - off the 680 and 580.

JMO

That was this past Sunday Melly and thank you for your reports back to us in case I forgot to do that.

LE/FBI haven't been all over everything and every square inch of land. They had some wonderful folks from the surrounding LE's helping with boots on the ground and dogs but that was only about 60 or so people. Having 600 per day when KK and the volunteer call went out is a whole different ball game.

Off to bed. Sleep well everyone. May tomorrow be the day Sierra comes HOME. Night.

Ransom, that's what I meant, we're on the same page (I think). I was replying to 90nine "I'm sure there is 24x7 FBI and LE on everything around that area' when I was there on that Sunday and there was no 24x7 on anything around, so I said I am not sure about that.

I am working up some courage to go search on Saturday am. I am just scared about it honestly. I think about the family who found my brother and how horrible that was for them.

When the suggestion that this/these perp(s) could have military background was bought up in previous posts, I looked on a map to see if there were any military stations/bases in the surrounding areas of Morgan Hill. I found the following:

Camp Roberts Military Res. - North of Paso Robles - off the 101

Naval Air Station Lemoore - South of Fresno - off the 41

San Ramon Parks Reserve Training Area, U.S. Army - East of Oakland - off the 680 and 580.

JMO
BBM. Actually, it's called Camp Parks, and it's officially in Dublin, about an hour away...

When they moved in October, did they move themselves or did they use a moving company? Lots of moving companies don't do background checks or keep accurate records of their employees.

I would have figured well traveled by searchers before now also, though.
It's astounding to believe this has been here the whole time.
Palm Ave. from one end to the other I would have thought would have been gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Shades of Holly Bobo again, with little breadcrumbs thrown out later on?

Or completely unrelated altogether?

If it is related do you think the perp is taunting LE? So close to home, yet they haven't found her?

I can't imagine that being there the whole time. Im sure forensics can probably tell how fresh it is and who's it is.

JMO

I have heard of some cases where rapists used condoms so they would leave no obvious DNA behind. Even some killer/rapists have done that.

That wasn't directed at you. It was mainly directed at others who alluded to my children being embarrassed because I care enough to ensure they get to school ok and return home safely.

Lots of parents here take their children to school, some even follow the bus. There's nothing wrong with trying to ensure your children's safety. I do the same. I also have walked home young children who didn't have a parent at the bus stop waiting for them.
I'm sure neighbors who were used to seeing Sierra on her way to school noticed that she didn't take her normal walk.

Well, if any of those sick teens are in the system then they are going to be arrested after it is tested, most likely. Then we will see how funny they think their joke really is. :laugh::jail:

Arrested for what? Littering?

So long as the condoms were the results of solitary or consensual activity, I really don't see that a crime has been committed. Even charging them with littering seems a little over the top.

And what if the person(s) who discarded those items wasn't even thinking of Sierra at the time? The area has been described as an area that attracts young people.

Arrested for what? Littering?

So long as the condoms were the results of solitary or consensual activity, I really don't see that a crime has been committed. Even charging them with littering seems a little over the top.

And what if the person(s) who discarded those items wasn't even thinking of Sierra at the time? The area has been described as an area that attracts young people.

I was just saying that IF they did it as a sick JOKE they would be found out.

But even if it wasn't a joke, I am pretty sure that you are supposed to dispose of used condoms. YUCK.

I wonder what other evidence has been collected that the media didn't get its claws on.

IMO, it would be better if the report about the used condoms and cardboard box labeled handcuffs had not been released to the public. Really, what purpose does it accomplish, particularly when its relevance is yet unknown if it exists at all?

My kids won't have their own vehicle at 16.

Abduction is the least of my worries where I live. There have been multiple instances where children were walking to/from school and some idiot who wasn't paying attention ran off the road and hit them.

There have been occasions where very young children were dropped off at the wrong bus stop and their parents did not know it until later that night because the little girl was supposed to be dropped off at a day care center. When the parents went to pick her up, she wasn't there.

There is gang and drug activity.

There are armed robberies and random shootings.

My children don't even go outside without their step-father and his trusty SKS.

I am so, so grateful I live in a rural area in a rural state.

Yes, there's crime here. But the last murder here was over 50 years ago. The last drug related arrests were over 30 years ago.

Best of all, I can listen to the coyote, fox and owls at night. I can see the stars in the sky, no artificial lighting to obscure them. I can see that big sky over me because there aren't buildings every which way blocking it out.

It's all personal taste. Living here, I feel free.

I'm glad that I feel absolutely no need to ride herd over my adolescent niece that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip