Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a weird feeling LE is making things up..because if the abducter folded the clothes, they must be very over the top organized, maybe OCD or compulsive. So by LE making false reports and putting out suggestions that did not happen, they maybe trying to get a reaction out of this compulsive suspect! Jmo:)
I mean comeon, wouldn't they have found condoms and a handcuf box days ago?! And the whole changing the case from run away to abducted to possible this and that- k think they're messing with the guy/girls responsible for sierras disappearance

This is to answer curious girl and comment on havenoclue also,
because all three of you are resonating with me.

It's hard to imagine it takes 4 days to talk about her JC bag, but,
a handcuff box and used condoms get same day coverage in the media,
isn't it?

I would have thought after finding the other items at intersections on Santa Teresa, that ALL intersections North and South of Laguna and Scheller would have been priority areas. Especially Palm.

But, that's just me.

And if this isn't the first time this area was searched, why did they go back a second time? (actually I thought they said there weren't any searches scheduled yesterday, so was confused about how a kk team member found them, but I digress)

How can they move forward to new areas if they keep going back?
Maybe that's the point. To keep the areas searched honed right in this neighborhood.

I have no idea why this story was thrown out there so cavalierly, so soon,
except it's salacious.

It seems less about taunting LE, or a perp, as toying with the public.
That's all I got to say about this unless something else turns up in this fashion, and...
...If it is found to be entirely unrelated.
For now.

According to the article-
(snip)As to the location it was found-The area, the far west end of Palm Avenue, where the evidence was found is known to deputies for reports of a lot of underage drinking and young people partying, said Santa Clara County sheriffs spokesman Jose Cardoza.-.

That stuff could have been left by "young people partyng" in the area on either of the weekends since Sierra disappeared.

That stuff could have been left by "young people partyng" in the area on either of the weekends since Sierra disappeared.

Exactly.
So why the rush to try to link it to this case?

Who's idea was that?
:banghead:

Ha ha ha...seriously.

My mom never trusted babysitters, so she hired her brother to watch us when she went back to work. He began raping me when I was around 6, and kept going for a few years. Bless her Pisces soul she never did catch on.

eta: and just for safety's sake she never let me go anywhere after school until she came home. She wanted me to be 'SAFE' at home. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I married a child molester who had never been caught. I found out over time he had some unsavory incidents in his past, involving drugs (15 years prior) and had been arrested for fights and for breaking and entering and trespassing. When we married, my daughter's dad decided that since my husband was self-employed, there was no need to enroll our 8 year old daughter in summer camp anymore while I worked, since (name redacted) could watch her.

He is now in prison. She is scarred for life. Her dad was an idiot, but so was I. She and I openly criticize the whole "stranger danger" stuff when we hear the warnings on TV.

The house that was searched is 236 Scheller, it appears as 3rd street on google maps. The front door, windows and fencing pillars match the video. I'd link a pic but I suck at the internets.

The area the box and condoms were found was the western end of Scheller that ends with a gate to the private property farm land.

Unless it's a perp toying with LE and the public, I agree with you. The location, being a party spot, would support that.

Also, a box with used condoms in it would, IMO, be something wild animals (bobcats, coyotes) or even stray dogs might get into, maybe even drag around. For that reason alone, IDT the box/condoms had been there every long.

When the suggestion that this/these perp(s) could have military background was bought up in previous posts, I looked on a map to see if there were any military stations/bases in the surrounding areas of Morgan Hill. I found the following:

Camp Roberts Military Res. - North of Paso Robles - off the 101

Naval Air Station Lemoore - South of Fresno - off the 41

San Ramon Parks Reserve Training Area, U.S. Army - East of Oakland - off the 680 and 580.

JMO

When my sister was 16 and still in High School, we lived about 10 miles from a base that was out in the middle of nowhere. We also lived in the middle of nowhere, in the opposite direction. The centrally located town was where the single army guys went on weekends to hang out and blow their pay. I was 18 and worked at Pizza Hut and got an $84 tip from a table of intoxicated guys with buzz cuts, after the $20 they gave me just for seating them.

They apparently went bowling or roller skating nearby too, and my sister and her friend, Cindy, met a group of them at Skateland. Soon they were having these guys over to my mom's house for lasagna dinners and board games on weekends and most of the guys were just really lonely and thrilled to get a home cooked meal.

But for a "loner" in the military, it might be a really depressing life. If you did not get invited to go out with the guys, had no opportunity to interact with "girls" you COULD become pretty embittered and frustrated...

JMO

The house that was searched is 236 Scheller, it appears as 3rd street on google maps. The front door, windows and fencing pillars match the video. I'd link a pic but I suck at the internets.

The area the box and condoms were found was the western end of Scheller that ends with a gate to the private property farm land.

Thank-you, RB.

So, 236 Scheller overlaps, so to speak, with 3rd St.

236 Scheller are the farm buildings located directly around the corner from Paquita Espana Court.

So, if Sierra was leaving Paquita Espana, she would turn "left" to head towards her bus stop.

If Sierra was leaving Paquita Espana Court, and turned "right", the road bends around and this is where 236 Scheller is.

Here is a screen shot of it, coming from the direction of Sierra's house. It is labelled "252 3rd St.", but, that whole section is where 236 Scheller is, I believe. Please correct me if I have interpreted this incorrectly.

Drop the Orange Man onto the Google MAP, for 236 Scheller. This is located right around the corner from Sierra's street:

Here you go:http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=236+sc...alifornia+95037,+United+States&gl=ca&t=m&z=16

Attachments

• 236scheller.jpg
    236scheller.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 292
thinking of Sierra this morning! I really am pondering that handcuff box this morning... I mean how often do you see one of those lying around????

Drop the orange man onto this map for a Google Streetview and walk-about. It shows where Sierra's home, bus stop and phone were found. I will try and update this map tomorrow to reflect the recovery location of her clothes, and this new piece of evidence.

ETA: The handcuff box and 2 condoms were found "at the end of Palm Avenue, west of Santa Teresa Boulevard in Morgan Hill. It's about a mile down Palm from the intersection of Dougherty Avenue"

MAP:

Link with recovery info:

Okay. I do believe that you mean that the condoms and handcuff box were found at the end of PALM RD.

As per MSM, the handuff box and condoms were found at the end of Palm Rd. Here is a screenshot from my map linked last night.

This is a screenshot of the Palm Road Dead End., west of Saint Theresa, where it has been listed as the items found.

Is this correct then?

2 Locations.

House/Buildings Searched - 236 Scheller (3rd St.)

Handcuff Box and 2 Condoms Located - Dead End of Palm Rd.

Dead End of Palm Road:

Attachments

• endofpalm.jpg
    endofpalm.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 396
Yes palm road, sorry my bad. Can you tell I just woke up?

As for the house on Scheller/3rd you can see the house number 236 from google street view, and if you zoom in on the front of the house, the entryway and windows match the vid.

Yes palm road, sorry my bad. Can you tell I just woke up?

As for the house on Scheller/3rd you can see the house number 236 from google street view, and if you zoom in on the front of the house, the entryway and windows match the vid.

Please link the video and I will adjust the screenshot, thanks!

The box is a very odd find, granted. I will be surprised if it is involved in this case, or if LE can even determine whether or not it is. Unless Sierra touched it, they may never know. The only piece of luck would be a perp with fingerprints/DNA in the system and also on the box. It has to be very frustrating to make such finds and have no way of knowing if they will turn out to be of value and waiting, waiting to hear. In the meantime, searching must go on. But I fear that Sierra is far away from the search area. They are doing a great job of "clearing" the immediate area, but what comes next? If nothing more is found by Sunday, I fear this case will enter the "searching based on tips only" stage, like so many others. JMO

thinking of Sierra this morning! I really am pondering that handcuff box this morning... I mean how often do you see one of those lying around????

Fortunately not that often,Nursebeeme... If these items are connected to Sierra's disappearance, and if they were planted in that location as part of a sequence, sadly it could be that Sierra will be found next :( In another location,but very close by... Just MOO

The box is a very odd find, granted. I will be surprised if it is involved in this case, or if LE can even determine whether or not it is. Unless Sierra touched it, they may never know. The only piece of luck would be a perp with fingerprints/DNA in the system and also on the box. It has to be very frustrating to make such finds and have no way of knowing if they will turn out to be of value and waiting, waiting to hear. In the meantime, searching must go on. But I fear that Sierra is far away from the search area. They are doing a great job of "clearing" the immediate area, but what comes next? If nothing more is found by Sunday, I fear this case will enter the "searching based on tips only" stage, like so many others. JMO

I hate to say this but if it was used during an 'act' with Sierra than it touched her body for sure.

And I read that the handcuff box had 'handcuffs' written on it. I don't know if that means it was just any old box with that written on it or if it was indeed a box that handcuffs would originally come in. If the word 'handcuffs' was written on a box I find that very strange and think it could be a plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jitto120