Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom made it clear she did not want to talk about BF at all...when NG first asked her who was home, she said just her and Sierra...only later, when NG asked again, did she admit he was there...LE is saying NOW that NO ONE has been eliminated...

Well the Sheriff is just blowing smoke now because we have read countless articles where LE has said they all have alibis and are not suspects in Sierra's disappearance.

IMO

Well the Sheriff is just blowing smoke now because we have read countless articles where LE has said they all have alibis and are not suspects in Sierra's disappearance.

IMO

Why would the sheriff do that? I don't understand...

Marc K-he does not know where he works, Marc says apparently he passed a LD test...says he has met him and seems like a regular guy...he does not believe he is involved...

I like Marc and he does a great job ... but unfortunately, Marc has been "fooled" before ...

Billie Jean Dunn comes to mind ...

MOO ...:moo:

The sheriff had the perfect opportunity to "clear" the BF just now...NG really quizzed her about when he got to work, etc...and she only would say they are still investigating and that no one has been cleared...she could easily have "cleared" him on the spot, if Le was totally comfortable. JMO

Ok unless I have an outdated map. There is not a building at Santa Teresa and Laguna

Do you have a link about an "iron clad alibi"?

I have read statements about family being cleared, but I don't remember seeing this phrase. I also don't consider the mom's boyfriend "family" of Sierra, but i recognize that I may be in the minority in that opinion and I'm okay with that.

Both parents and Gardiner have been ruled out as suspects, and all three have alibis and can be accounted for at the time of Sierra’s disappearance, Sheriff’s Lt. Troy Smith added. Steve LaMar is a registered sex offender in Fremont, but police said he has been fully cooperative with authorities since the investigation began. Steve LaMar released a statement this week saying he immediately disclosed his previous conviction to authorities, and asked the public to focus on finding his daughter rather than on the “unfortunate” piece of his past.

This was from a Gilroy article. I will find the link.

ETA: http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_0af81c68-a1ac-57b8-ab1b-a3f250835760.html

imo

Both parents and Gardiner have been ruled out as suspects, and all three have alibis and can be accounted for at the time of Sierra’s disappearance, Sheriff’s Lt. Troy Smith added. Steve LaMar is a registered sex offender in Fremont, but police said he has been fully cooperative with authorities since the investigation began. Steve LaMar released a statement this week saying he immediately disclosed his previous conviction to authorities, and asked the public to focus on finding his daughter rather than on the “unfortunate” piece of his past.

This was from a Gilroy article. I will find the link.

imo

I guess this sheriff didn't read the article...JMO

Wtf??? That's a huge discrepancy than whats been stated all along.. including it changes who was the last to see sierra that morning. .wtf?

BBM: Yes ... what Marlene said tonight IS a HUGE discrepancy ...

And once a story "changes", that's it for me ... the TRUTH does NOT change ...

JMO and MOO ... but I have NOT totally and completely "bought" this "abductor" scenario ... However, it COULD BE an abductor ...

But I always go with my "gut" ... my "radar" has been all over the place on this one ...

I just hope Sierra is found soon !

:moo::moo::moo:

Oceanblueeyes, Who is the boyfriend allegedly. RG?

Well the Sheriff is just blowing smoke now because we have read countless articles where LE has said they all have alibis and are not suspects in Sierra's disappearanc

IMO

Why would the sheriff blow smoke? I haven't seen ironclad alibis either. It would be important to know who saw her last and they can't seem to get that right.

The perp might have dumped the phone & bag after handcuffing/raping her.
This would give him time to: #1. Fold the clothes and #2. Throw the phone 30 feet into the field.

See this map - http://g.co/maps/dkj4t

20120329_103432_ssjm0330sierra90_300.jpg

A) HOME
B) USED CONDOMS/HANDCUFF BOX
C) CELL PHONE
D) PURSE/CLOTHES

Possible Timeline:
#1. Perp abducts SL in her driveway, handcuffs her, takes her down Palm to dead end.
#2. Perp folds her clothes neatly in bag.
#3. Perp discards phone at C
#4. Perp discards bag/clothes at D
#5. Perp escapes (with or without SL)

#findsierra

IMO

I'm not a mod & I don't play one on TV....

But the real ones have made it clear that Mom, the boyfriend and the Dad are off limits to sleuth!

Just a small reminder :)

Sent from LG Esteem using Tapatalk

Ok unless I have an outdated map. There is not a building at Santa Teresa and Laguna

In previous statements they said near S.T. and Laguna. If you gone down a ways either direction there are buildings. But I couldn't map walk it. Wedged is confusing? Why would someone do that by a building instead of tossing it somewhere remote. I see clues here.

Just another thought. I wonder if LE has asked if SL is often talking about meeting people about their homework before school. If she was very vocal about her homework to family prior, how hard would it be for someone else to use her phone and text that message instead of her. Just a thought.

Thanks, Portabella! I did the street view of the road behind their house and I can see a gate that appears to be large enough to drive a car through that would go onto their property south of their house from Monterey Hwy. Have to go over RR tracks though.

Added: Actually you could access that area driving behind the properties south of Sierra's house and get to that gate without going over the RR tracks.

:twocents:

:moo: I do NOT think the Sheriff is "blowing smoke" ... no matter what any other LE has said ...

This is an ONGOING investigation, and things change ...

Maybe LE has had to go back to "square one" :

Evidence has been found and forensic analysis is -- or has been done, which may change things ...

LE is reviewing all cell phones records ... computers ... work records ... original statements ... re-checking alibis ...

There is one thing that I keep going back to :

While Sierra's last communication was a text message at 7:11 a.m. that Friday morning, Sierra was not reported MISSING until 6:00 pm that night !

That is almost an 11 hour time gap -- that's a HUGE time gap ....

LE has to check everyone and everything during those 11 hours ...

A lot could have happened during that time-frame ...

:moo::moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member