Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my clothes could fit in that bag... :floorlaugh:

I bet mine would. I have recently dropped about 20 pounds due to being sick and now weigh about 105-110.:floorlaugh:

We would have to know the sizes she wore on everything though because that makes a big difference.

IMO

I don't see any rings on the other one to attach the strap.

Neither do I.
The link posted to the product description was for a different bag.

And I see that some bags do have a shoulder option.
I just don't know if the one on here many times does or not.

It either is the correct bag or isn't.
They are very similar looking and the only point to be made about
it is, was the one we are seeing capable of holding books and clothes, and the type of closure the correct bag has.

Other than that, it doesn't really make a difference, to me.

No self respecting Diva would use that strap. So she carried this in her hand with schoolbooks in the other.

My opinion is she didn't. It is not the type of bag you would carry going to school. Whatever happened to backpacks?

That bag bugs the heck out of me and just doesn't fit...nor do its contents.:banghead:

Teens her age and a little older do carry this bags to school though, Whisperer.

Not in mine either but is that what is being alleged? She had books and clothes in there and make up and whatever else a 15 year old carries? Do we know for sure what was in the Juicy bag or are they not releasing that info? TIA

Initially the sheriff said neatly folded cloths and made a reference to you know girl stuff. Where it got interpreted that the only thing in the bag was cloths, I don't know. As far as the books go, since it has been stated that she usually carried them seperately from her bag in her arm, it makes me think they may not have been in the bag. Unless, she didn't need all her books that Friday and so she didn't have much to carry. Unless LE gives specifics on this I don't think we will figure this out.

Not in mine either but is that what is being alleged? She had books and clothes in there and make up and whatever else a 15 year old carries? Do we know for sure what was in the Juicy bag or are they not releasing that info? TIA

I don't think they ever confirmed make-up...just "neatly folded" clothes.

Can you imagine her going to school w/o makeup and her hairbrush? I know a hairbrush was at home because Marlene said FBI took hairs from it.

For now, I am saying the bag is a plant. WITW would she just put underwear and an outfit in a Juicy Bag? Why not everything needed such as makeup, etc?

BBM Well there she goes again with the "Im not sure.' (Sigh):banghead:

She doesnt even know when they were sent off???? This is unbelievable.

IMO

I think a lot of information is not being released, imo. They certainly would have gotten back fingerprints by now. The problem is matching the fingerprints to any known perps already in the system. If none are matched, they have a problem.

JMO

Who has the keys?

Maybe the perp went back to the house and took the bag and books and planted them, locking the door behind him..

Yes it was the Juicy Bag. Marlene said that is the purse she carried. That is why Nancy had a picture of the bag on her show.

I dont think she put the books in there though and I dont believe she put her clothes in there either. Sierra was known to carry her books in her arms.

Girls are really into designer purses nowadays and here where I live the bookbags are on the way out. They would rather carry their books in their arms than lug around those bulky ugly looking things. LOL!

I think a lot of information is not being released, imo. They certainly would have gotten back fingerprints by now. The problem is matching the fingerprints to any known perps already in the system. If none are matched, they have a problem.

JMO

That tells me if they have gotten them back......... and I read today, I think, that nothing has come back yet........they didnt get a hit.

I dont know why LE would lie about it not coming back yet because all they have to say is they are not going to release the results that they have received.

IMO

Can you imagine her going to school w/o makeup and her hairbrush? I know a hairbrush was at home because Marlene said FBI took hairs from it.

For now, I am saying the bag is a plant. WITW would she just put underwear and an outfit in a Juicy Bag? Why not everything needed such as makeup, etc?

I agree. If all they found was neatly folded clothing, I think that in itself is a huge red flag.

I have a 16 year old niece and there is no way she would go without a hairbrush, lip gloss (makeup kit), and her wallet in her bag. I don't think books, clothes and whatever other accessories would all fit in that bag. Furthermore, that is a pricey hand bag. If found, they would have gone through it and not left it just as it was with the clothes neatly folded in it. I seriously doubt they would have taken the time to fold the clothes and then placed it back in the same spot where it was found. It doesn't make sense.

Imo, "SHE" wouldnt put her bra and panties in her purse and throw it out.

If they were going to plant it then why 2 miles away from where Sierra disappeared? That makes absolutely no sense.

Why not plant it real close to home like she left with someone and went to the nearest bush and hid them so she could retrieve it when they let her out before mom got home?

I think Marc Klass has talked with LE and he thinks the purse was thrownout from a moving vehicle.

IMO

That tells me if they have gotten them back......... and I read today, I think, that nothing has come back yet........they didnt get a hit.

I dont know why LE would lie about it not coming back yet because all they have to say is they are not going to release the results that they have received.

IMO

I wouldn't consider it lying. They don't always say if and when the results are back and their findings IF in anyway it would compromise their investigation. They could say they're still waiting on tests and it could be true or they could have gotten some back or none at all.

If the results do lead to a suspect, why would they say they got tests back? I would think they would want to keep that close to their vests and zero in on the suspect. IMO

There were two different "quotes" attributed to LE, one saying that nothing but books and clothing were in the bag, the other saying other things one would expect to find were also in it...so again, who knows?

As far as I know, the only person who claims Sierra carried her books in her arms was the bus driver...so again, who knows...

JMO

I wouldn't consider it lying. They don't always say if and when the results are back and their findings IF in anyway it would compromise their investigation. They could say they're still waiting on tests and it could be true or they could have gotten some back or none at all.

If the results do lead to a suspect, why would they say they got tests back? I would think they would want to keep that close to their vests and zero in on the suspect. IMO

That is a good point, they may want someone to think they don't have results back as yet...who knows. I don't think the sheriff went on the show just to say "I don't know" ten times. She had a reason to be there, just not sure what it was. JMO

Yes it was the Juicy Bag. Marlene said that is the purse she carried. That is why Nancy had a picture of the bag on her show.

I dont think she put the books in there though and I dont believe she put her clothes in there either. Sierra was known to carry her books in her arms.

Girls are really into designer purses nowadays and here where I live the bookbags are on the way out. They would rather carry their books in their arms than lug around those bulky ugly looking things. LOL!

bbm That I agree with but where were her clothes then?

IF the clothes were removed from a drawer, table, etc, already folded and placed in the bag. Who put them in the bag is the question? Did she use two different hairbrushes? If that bag was used for a change, I am sure we would have seen hair products, deodorant, toothbrush, etc....IF she planned to spend the night somewhere.

I don't see her wanting to carry a bag that doesn't fit over the shoulder when going to school. That particular bag would never be worn over the shoulder but carried in one hand...not a good bag for school.

I am really into bags, I love them...LOL

There were two different "quotes" attributed to LE, one saying that nothing but books and clothing were in the bag, the other saying other things one would expect to find were also in it...so again, who knows?

As far as I know, the only person who claims Sierra carried her books in her arms was the bus driver...so again, who knows...

JMO

I've seen pics w/her carrying her books and a bag on her shoulder.

I agree. If all they found was neatly folded clothing, I think that in itself is a huge red flag.

I have a 16 year old niece and there is no way she would go without a hairbrush, lip gloss (makeup kit), and her wallet in her bag. I don't think books, clothes and whatever other accessories would all fit in that bag. Furthermore, that is a pricey hand bag. If found, they would have gone through it and not left it just as it was with the clothes neatly folded in it. I seriously doubt they would have taken the time to fold the clothes and then placed it back in the same spot where it was found. It doesn't make sense.

Did Sierra wear makeup? In the photos I have seen of her I didnt see any makeup she wore. I thought that was refreshing that she was so pretty without a lot of makeup.

A guy wouldnt know diddly about that bag or how pricey it was and they wouldnt care either. Getting rid of it would be more important than keeping it.

I think they would, and my gosh it doesnt take hours to fold up a shirt and pants.:floorlaugh: It would make it so much easier to get everything in one bag and just toss the purse and move on.

imo

OMG! I saw LOTS of makeup. She concentrated on her eyes and lips...Big Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968