Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it's a clue...but it would definitely eliminate questions since we're all trying to figure out what Stonehouse means :)

Believe me, I googled the heck out of it earlier...

Not really. I was told by someone (?) that's just the software update or something like that. They are different for sure. I wonder if a local could tell?

I see landscaping to the left of the house in the Bing view that is not showing in the Google view. Makes me think the Bing view is the more recent view.

Just went back to the 1st thread and looked the purse was mentioned the first time in the first time as far as I can tell on the 19th 3 days after she went missing. And 1 day after it was found. But here is what I really found strange. Read the whole thing she was reported to be wearing possibly a Gray not Black Shark sweatshirt.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/santa-clara-sheriffs-dept-searching-missing-teen/nLWgf/

Gone

I was able to cache it. It's still there. It's the last paragraph. See attached.

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 27
I dont think they checked out all of her friends like on FB because half the time the person doesnt even know the person they friend. I am on FB but I dont friend everyone that sends me a friendship request. I know everyone of my friends in my personal life but teens will befriend anyone most of the time.

So if there was no messages recovered between the two I dont think LE would check them out but if there was any correspondence at all even one......I do think LE would.

IMO
I hope LE checked out her texts. I don't think Sierra had allowed her mom to hug her for a long time. :(

So, in going back over the maps and looking in the opposite direction from where the phone and purse were found, her bus stop stood out to me as odd - it is in the middle of NO WHERE!!! A HUGE big grass field - nothing else around! Why would a bus stop there, and not closer to where there were houses? What have we heard about the bus driver? Anyone know anything? Locals??

Attachments

• Bus Stop.jpg
    Bus Stop.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 28
So, in going back over the maps and looking in the opposite direction from where the phone and purse were found, her bus stop stood out to me as odd - it is in the middle of NO WHERE!!! A HUGE big grass field - nothing else around! Why would a bus stop there, and not closer to where there were houses? What have we heard about the bus driver? Anyone know anything? Locals??

A lady said she was SL bus driver for the last 6 weeks posted on the Find Sierra FB. I don't know who drove her before that.

Question:

Why have we never been told to who/where Sierra sent/posted that picture of herself from her laptop??
Why not?? We've been told everything else including that her last text was to a friend and even what the context of the text was..
Why not the photo??
We've been told numerous times it's completely separate from the text sent from her phone at 7:11..
We've been told for absolute certain that it was sent from her laptop..
We've been told that it was sent from her laptop earlier in the morning than the 7:11am text MSG from her phone..
And it's even been stated that the photo was taken at 6:29am..which is the exact same time of her last twitter post.. BUT THAT PHOTO WAS NOT POSTED TO HER TWITTER.. She made a tweet with no picture attached..

So who in the hell was this photo sent to at 6:29am? And was it emailed, facebooked, what?? That info we still haven't a clue of to my knowledge..

One other thing related to this issue is that Marlene has become defensive about the timing of this photo as well.. At first I couldn't even understand why?? But she is determined in stating recently that this photo was snapped immediately before Sierra was walking out the door of the house.. She even tells NG that it was as late as 7:15 cuz Sierra was always rushing like that..(we know Marlene wasn't there)

When Sheriff Smith Stated in the same interview that the photo was from laptop and separate and prior to text MSG sent from the phone and that the text message was sent at 7:11am..

Why does Marlene feel the need to express or convince that the photo was taken immediately preceding Sierra leaving the house about 7:15???.. When she knows that it was taken waaaaaay before then??
I just don't get it??!?!?

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

No errors I can see and this is my biggest concern also. At some point the media connected Marlene with that photo. For no reason? For the same reason they attributed to Marlene, seemingly in error now, that Sierra hugged/shared fond words as she left the house, possibly at 6am? Now I know they make mistakes, and could transpose and misreport Marlene and Sierra's leaving times, but they directly quoted her wording it as if Sierra was leaving Marlene, not vice versa. This misreporting continued for several days. How did they link that photo to Marlene, either as taking it, or receiving it? And now we have no clarification about that photo when we can see her tumblr, see her twitter, and have been told by LE the nature of the 7:11 msg to her friend.

I hate to broadcast myself as a showoff, cause I usually try to humble myself in the line of work that I am in. However, the one thing I am very confident in is photography, and my ability to correct issues in certain lighting conditions (part of the job as a journalist and working with very little light, to absolutely none).

I don't think my review of the webcam photo of Sierra would fit here without blowing out the margins, so I am linking it.

Again, I am very humble in my approach, yet confident. If there is another out there that wants to take a stab at this or elaborate, by all means.

http://i.imgur.com/hO840.jpg

It would be interesting to know what family activities took place in the AM before or during breakfast. I know my children hardly have the opportunity of taking a picture before leaving, but that's unless they are going to skip school and never make it to their arranged transportation.

Dogs are trained to follow the freshest trail only.

Is it reasonable to think that the freshest trail could have been from the day before?

Unfortunately, we don't know if she got a ride the day before. But just going off of this happening in the home scenario.

Thanks so much!

A lady said she was SL bus driver for the last 6 weeks posted on the Find Sierra FB. I don't know who drove her before that.

Well, that is really interesting!!! Hopefully LE knows who the former bus driver was because she was definitely known to be in a remote location at a specific time every day according to the pictures of where her bus stop was. Yikes!

I hate to broadcast myself as a showoff, cause I usually try to humble myself in the line of work that I am in. However, the one thing I am very confident in is photography, and my ability to correct issues in certain lighting conditions (part of the job as a journalist and working with very little light, to absolutely none).

I don't think my review of the webcam photo of Sierra would fit here without blowing out the margins, so I am linking it.

Again, I am very humble in my approach, yet confident. If there is another out there that wants to take a stab at this or elaborate, by all means.

It would be interesting to know what family activities took place in the AM before or during breakfast. I know my children hardly have the opportunity of taking a picture before leaving, but that's unless they are going to skip school and never make it to their arranged transportation.

That makes sense to me. If you go to Sierra's twitter (@cccairuh) you will see she has taken lots and lots of pictures of herself and posted them on twitter. You just have to keep scrolling down as it loads.

There could have been a substitute bus driver one day. And, didn't someone mention the bus driver said she had only been Sierra's driver for six weeks? Just trying to figure out who might know exactly when Sierra would leave her home in the morning, someone who could be in the area for legitimate reason at some point and thus had not drawn attention.

Given the layout of the property where Sierra lived and the fact that there is only one way out, and that she never made it off the property that morning, I am finding it difficult to believe this was a crime of opportunity. It feels more like Sierra was targeted.

JMO.

Are you saying the bright splash of light on her face was from daylight?
Because I also recall seeing a photo of her, I do believe at her kitchen table where there is a bank of sliding doors. It was also bright like that.
But, this was too early in the day for a secondary light source. It was right about dawn.
TIA

Maybe a lead on Stonehous #16. I believe the jersey belongs to someone else..so I searched for ice hockey in Fremont and found this:

http://www.sharksiceatfremont.com/index2.html

Maybe participates in youth hockey there.

It is where the Sharks practice.

On this link, all the way at the bottom, it reads:

"SHARKS JERSEYS IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICING
Reebok Premier Replica Jerseys
Reebok Premier Replica Sharks Player Name Jerseys
Reebok Authentic Sharks Jerseys

Customize Sharks Jersey for $85.00
"C" or "A" added to Jerseys for $10.00"​

Believe me, I googled the heck out of it earlier...

She mentions Project X a lot so i looked to see if there was a movie called Stonehouse. There is. I don't think it's connected but the words describing the movie are kinda what happened to her.

"Imagine moving to a new location; a nice house, small town, quiet evenings.
Then... people begin to disappear."
http://thestonehousemovie.com/about_the_film.htm

Are you saying the bright splash of light on her face was from daylight?
Because I also recall seeing a photo of her, I do believe at her kitchen table where there is a bank of sliding doors. It was also bright like that.
But, this was too early in the day for a secondary light source. It was right about dawn.
TIA

It could have been another light source, but then there would of been two "catches" of light in her eyes; one from the computer screen, the one that is centered into the pupil of her eye, then another one above her iris (that one would of created a triangle, on her iris if were from the bank of sliding doors, and IF the sun was out -- and also depending on lighting conditions.)

There is only one light source in/on her pupil, that is the monitor screen and/or flash (I don't see hints of flash, but again, I think the original file that Sierra took has been blown up and brightened for publication in this case.)

Stuff like this is really hard to explain, but if you start to notice these things on a daily basis with the pictures you see it all starts to make sense.

Also, I think maybe you were asking if it could have been taking later that AM when more light was out? I will confidently say that no, unless blinds were closed and curtains drawn, this photo was taken while the sun was still very, very low in the sky.

She mentions Project X a lot so i looked to see if there was a movie called Stonehouse. There is. I don't think it's connected but the words describing the movie are kinda what happened to her.

"Imagine moving to a new location; a nice house, small town, quiet evenings.
Then... people begin to disappear."
http://thestonehousemovie.com/about_the_film.htm

Creepy. And it's about a guy named Rick and his wife Joslin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member