Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken (and hey, I totally could be), the dogs they brought in were cross trained in both trailing and HRD. IIRC they also said that they brought in 4 dogs early on, given that the team is only 6 strong, that pretty much confirms that there were HRD dogs on site. If a dept. has HRD dogs available to them, it is pretty much standard procedure to bring them out in these situations, just to check and eliminate that theory. Same reason they went into the house with evidence kits. They were there to check for all possibilities, not necessarily because they had any reason to believe that was the case. It's just a matter of covering all the bases.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168066&highlight=Cardoza&page=11
Post 255 has the live video of Cardoza and a transcript

What type of dog is this? Is it search or is it a recovery dog?
Sgt. Jose Cardoza: The K9 dogs are both human remain dogs and specific detection dogs.

Here's cardoza. Statement below of no forensics:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...143815416.html
.."Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse". It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis.

Link is broken, BUT from his live presser and transcript ... never said that.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168066&highlight=Cardoza&page=11
Post 255

6:29 a twitter was sent via web
6:32 tumblr post
7:00 text sent (see Cardoza presser)
7:11 text sent
Post 255 link to LIVE video of Cardoza and a transcript of that presser. Cardoza says TEXT sent a little after 7 a.m.

LAMAR: Well, that Friday morning, I was getting ready to leave for work about 6:00. And I gave her a hug good-bye, like I always do, and wished her a good day. And she did the same to me, you know, said, I love you and have a good day. And I left at 6:00 o`clock.

And then I was told, you know, as far as -- the text that was sent was after 7:00, pretty much right before she leaves to take the bus, which is about 7:15 (INAUDIBLE) catch the bus. The bus usually comes about 7:25.

And she also took -- it was on her laptop, a picture of herself around the same time, close to the time that she texted her friend from school before leaving for the bus stop.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

This transcript also has the comment by Sheriff Laurie Smith about the scent by the door (not end of driveway) .... for whomever wanted that.

Yep that's great.. I know what was said the text was sent at 7:11am.. Pic sent from laptop PRIOR TO TEXT MSG.. That's just what I said and posted earlier in the thread.. But thanks again:)

The front door scent is quoted and linked as well up thread:)

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

.."Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse". It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis.

So no trace evidence. Hairs, fibers etc.

okay, just an observation and a thought here. When I look at SL's home on Bing maps and then look on Google maps, go to birds eye view. First it appears that the front gates were removed and redone. It also appears that the out building to the right had a new roof and cover built over it. I wonder if this was done after they moved in, it would be prime opportunity for someone to observe her. Also, it could if done by her mom's BF company, lead to be someone who is an aquaintance of the family. I would link the two pics, but I don't have her address handy. Can anyone help with this, take a look...you will see what i mean...you must go to birds eye view, on both, zoom in and then you must use the wrap around feature. Just a thought IMHO

Yep that's great.. I know what was said the text was sent at 7:11am.. Pic sent from laptop PRIOR TO TEXT MSG.. That's just what I said and posted earlier in the thread.. But thanks again:)

The front door scent is quoted and linked as well up thread:)

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

I was specifically responding to this in your post:

One other thing related to this issue is that Marlene has become defensive about the timing of this photo as well.. At first I couldn't even understand why?? But she is determined in stating recently that this photo was snapped immediately before Sierra was walking out the door of the house.. She even tells NG that it was as late as 7:15 cuz Sierra was always rushing like that..(we know Marlene wasn't there)

I posted the actual words and I don't agree she was defensive or determined, etc. JMO and all that. :)

I know kids are different from adults...but it is disturbing to read on twitter some of Sierra's friends going to parties, etc...I think I would have had a breakdown if my best friend just vanished...JMO

And this quote was weeks ago, IIRC...so why did sheriff say that they did not have ANY results back yet? So confused...

So no trace evidence. Hairs, fibers etc.

That was just a few days after the items were found. Some things "may" not have come back yet, plus I don't think they would tell us anyway.

okay, just an observation and a thought here. When I look at SL's home on Bing maps and then look on Google maps, go to birds eye view. First it appears that the front gates were removed and redone. It also appears that the out building to the right had a new roof and cover built over it. I wonder if this was done after they moved in, it would be prime opportunity for someone to observe her. Also, it could if done by her mom's BF company, lead to be someone who is an aquaintance of the family. I would link the two pics, but I don't have her address handy. Can anyone help with this, take a look...you will see what i mean...you must go to birds eye view, on both, zoom in and then you must use the wrap around feature. Just a thought IMHO

I noticed that, but I don't when these pictures were taken to know which was first.

Wow. The building went from basically no roof to a nice new roof. Both maps (Bing and Google) are dated 2012, so the roofing is fairly recent. Or is the date on the maps not something we can rely on?

I think LE would know who the jersey belonged to by now, if it is not Sierra's...surely her friends would know? I don't think it is a clue, personally...JMO

I believe the quotes are not posting correctly. Sarx wrote what you responded to - not moi.

No, I only quoted you, dear.. I did not quote a post of sarx's asking about the dogs.. I only quoted the post of yours which mentioned the broken link followed by a link to the presser.. No issue I just wanted the correct link posted with Cardoza's quote..

I think LE would know who the jersey belonged to by now, if it is not Sierra's...surely her friends would know? I don't think it is a clue, personally...JMO

I'm not saying it's a clue...but it would definitely eliminate questions since we're all trying to figure out what Stonehouse means :)

Wow. The building went from basically no roof to a nice new roof. Both maps (Bing and Google) are dated 2012, so the roofing is fairly recent. Or is the date on the maps not something we can rely on?

Not really. I was told by someone (?) that's just the software update or something like that. They are different for sure. I wonder if a local could tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine