Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. The building went from basically no roof to a nice new roof. Both maps (Bing and Google) are dated 2012, so the roofing is fairly recent. Or is the date on the maps not something we can rely on?

IMO, these pics could not have been both taken in 2012. The one with no playhouse/shed roof looks like late summer here. The one with the roof on the play house looks like right now around here. Green. It only lasts for a little while :)

That said I doubt the greener photo was taken this year either, that is too recent for google or bing to upload. I think you are seeing past seasons by a year or so.

I think all of the above are possible.

I believe you need to add to the possibility where Sierra placed the purse herself that she did so by riding up in a closed car, opening the car window, flinging the purse, closing the window and then driving away.

Otherwise the tracking dogs would have indicated on her scent on the scene but away from the purse itself.

Nobody threw that purse there. It had to be placed imo. The cacti are tall and formed in a very thick dense brush with wide round pods at least 12 in wide across ( very solid, no openings). They are almost leaning against the tin shed. There are three cacti. One is shorter and a very small dirt path is there. This is a long shed and lots of junk around it. IMO, the perp had to put them there by hand. I will try and find a pic of the cacti. That may help with the visual

I am not saying the playhouse shed, if you go to the right side of the property, its a stalled building full of junk in one shot....you can see a boat. In another their is a roof. I would love to know the kind of cars they own, cause the cars show in the drive. Just me thinking is all..imho

Nobody threw that purse there. It had to be placed imo. The cacti are tall and almost leaning against the tin shed. There are three cacti. One is shorter and a very small dirt path is there. This is a long shed and lots of junk around it. IMO, the perp had to put them there by hand. I will try and find a pic of the cacti. That may help with the visual

That pretty much eliminates the possibility that Sierra placed the purse there herself, then.

Of course, she could have arranged with a friend to do it... but I doubt this. My impression of Sierra is that she's a girl from a middle class home, one of the popular girls. Not a tough street kid or gangsta (even though she apparently admired a lot of the gangsta aesthetic).

On the theory that like teens tend to flock together, I think any friend of hers who knew Sierra isn't dead would admit it.

I am not saying the playhouse shed, if you go to the right side of the property, its a stalled building full of junk in one shot....you can see a boat. In another their is a roof. I would love to know the kind of cars they own, cause the cars show in the drive. Just me thinking is all..imho

Sorry I am not sure we are looking at the same house anymore. I don't even know what a stalled building is (?)

Nobody threw that purse there. It had to be placed imo. The cacti are tall and almost leaning against the tin shed. There are three cacti. One is shorter and a very small dirt path is there. This is a long shed and lots of junk around it. IMO, the perp had to put them there by hand. I will try and find a pic of the cacti. That may help with the visual

I agree. Remember I went there on Saturday and realized it was a dead end road, and it was at least 300 feet off of ST. When I posted I said, whoever would have had to stop their car, get out and place the bag (based on the news that the bag was found between a building and a cactus).

The, everyone here made me second guess myself ;) Because Sheriff Laurie said 'could have been thrown, could have been placed' etc. I stick by my first impression.

The truth is you can buy some replica's of many expensive brands and from a distance you can't tell the difference.We call them knockoffs.Most of them are made in China.

I do not believe her bag was a knock off. We have a Juicy outlet in Gilroy and a Nordstrom Rack nearby and a regular Nordstrom... easily able to buy those bags. regular price or at a discount. I think if it was a knock off the police not keep saying "Juicy" bag!

.........and a lot of anger towards her mom. :(

her mom must be suffering greatly. teens and moms have problems. i think her mom did what she felt was the right thing to do for whatever reason she had. it seems like they all made sacrafices. i think we should not leave any permenant marks on the internet about their relationship since we don't really know. I'm sorry!

On another note Sierra signed up for another cheer squad when she got there. It's with a group called the Black Diamond Elite. It is mentioned in link.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/crime_fire_courts/search_for_sierra/retired-fbi-agent-weighs-in-on-sierra-kidnapping-scenarios/article_b825bf1a-360c-58f9-81b7-009f99bc4961.html

her mom must be suffering greatly. teens and moms have problems. i think her mom did what she felt was the right thing to do for whatever reason she had. it seems like they all made sacrafices. i think we should not leave any permenant marks on the internet about their relationship since we don't really know. I'm sorry!

On another note Sierra signed up for another cheer squad when she got there. It's with a group called the Black Diamond Elite. It is mentioned in link.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/crime_fire_courts/search_for_sierra/retired-fbi-agent-weighs-in-on-sierra-kidnapping-scenarios/article_b825bf1a-360c-58f9-81b7-009f99bc4961.html

I couldn't agree with you more about what you said above. I remember when my daughter was 15. Her friends had more freedom than I allowed her. She was of course always trying to get me to allow her to stay out later and other things (because her friends could). I beleive it is normal at that age for parents and teens to butt heads. I went through her tweets and from what I saw she was home, not running the streets. I just didn't see anything that stood out. I didn't see her complaining about her parents so I must have missed something somewhere. I know my daughter exagerated to her friends about me when she was that age. If there was information that things were different from a outside source with no proof, then that is just gossip as far as I'm concerned and I have unfortunately seen people be very cruel in these high profile cases. It really makes me sad.

IMO, these pics could not have been both taken in 2012. The one with no playhouse/shed roof looks like late summer here. The one with the roof on the play house looks like right now around here. Green. It only lasts for a little while :)

That said I doubt the greener photo was taken this year either, that is too recent for google or bing to upload. I think you are seeing past seasons by a year or so.

Can you share what building you are talking about?

I hope today is the day they find her alive and bring Sierra back home. I love you sierra

My 13 yr old told me last week that she doesn't want to do baton twirling or dance anymore after doing it since she was 3. My older daughter also quit everything at 14. Those things take up a lot of time and maybe she just wanted to hang with her friends.

But she also posted, back in February,that it was a terrible thing for anyone to have to change high schools and that you could never have the same level of friendships again (paraphrasing)...

I think all of the above are possible.

I believe you need to add to the possibility where Sierra placed the purse herself that she did so by riding up in a closed car, opening the car window, flinging the purse, closing the window and then driving away.

Otherwise the tracking dogs would have indicated on her scent on the scene but away from the purse itself.

I really don't think it was Sierra herself who threw/placed the bag where it was found.

IMO, things happened in this order:

1. Shortly after the abduction, the phone was tossed from the car (either by Sierra herself, in hopes it may help in tracking/finding her, by leaving it as a clue, or by the perpetrator, so that it may NOT aid in tracking/finding her by pings.
2. Sierra is taken elsewhere nearby, and either left at that location, or disposed of elsewhere.
3. All items that belonged to Sierra, including the clothing she had been wearing, are put in the bag (folded in order to fit inside) and the bag tossed.

I believe the both Sierra and the perp can be found nearby; it would only make sense to dispose of her body, if she is no longer with us, and her belongings in as short a time as possible, and if the perpetrator is someone who works/lives very close to Sierra(as I believe he does), it would be far less risky to get rid of any evidence of her quickly, nearby, than to drive around with it in his possession, especially when anyone and everyone is out searching for signs of her.

But she also posted, back in February,that it was a terrible thing for anyone to have to change high schools and that you could never have the same level of friendships again (paraphrasing)...

She seemed to have kept in touch with her friends in Fremont.

I really don't think it was Sierra herself who threw/placed the bag where it was found.

IMO, things happened in this order:

1. Shortly after the abduction, the phone was tossed from the car (either by Sierra herself, in hopes it may help in tracking/finding her, by leaving it as a clue, or by the perpetrator, so that it may NOT aid in tracking/finding her by pings.
2. Sierra is taken elsewhere nearby, and either left at that location, or disposed of elsewhere.
3. All items that belonged to Sierra, including the clothing she had been wearing, are put in the bag (folded in order to fit inside) and the bag tossed.

I believe the both Sierra and the perp can be found nearby; it would only make sense to dispose of her body, if she is no longer with us, and her belongings in as short a time as possible, and if the perpetrator is someone who works/lives very close to Sierra(as I believe he does), it would be far less risky to get rid of any evidence of her quickly, nearby, than to drive around with it in his possession, especially when anyone and everyone is out searching for signs of her.

I think this is a very good possibility. The purse was found on a road that dead ends in both directions. If your theory is correct, then I would think something happened on that road or the killer was returning to somewhere on that road. Otherwise there would be no reason to turn down it and dispose of the items at that location. The purse could have been tossed in high grass anywhere. The only other reason for the purse to be there would be as someone suggested earlier, someone found it and then got scared and placed it there.

She seemed to have kept in touch with her friends in Fremont.

I agree she wasn't that far from Fremont and got to spend time with her friends still there. Kids have to move all the time for many different reasons so I don't see that being a factor in her disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse