Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juicy Couture has a black tote on their website. $188 I am photo challenged so I don't know how to put it up!:maddening:

...just go to the site and move your curser up to the bar where you type. Right click and choose " Copy".

...then return to the forum (reply area) and right click and choose "Paste".

We haven't seen the Juicy Bag with a Big black handle. If that is a bag, it is more like a tote.

IIRC, NG asked ML is the Juicy Bay (small pink one) was like it, she said "yes".

...I just want to give up because this is all too confusing. That area is not where the cactus is I don't see anyplace to wedge it or secrete it. WTH? That is a blank wall with Pipes about 6 ft away from the wall.

Didn't we hear it was wedged between a cactus and the wall? Are you guys sure you are looking at q Juicy Bag in the pic? How would TV cameras be able to film it? They would have had to be called prior to ID and I didn't think they do that sort of thing.

:duh:

Well, it's been a bit peculiar to me that she hasn't been photographed with
her beloved JC bag.
Except the pink cross straps of a shoulder bag.

Not gigantic black bag.

That's what I said. How would this even be film at 11?

We haven't seen the Juicy Bag with a Big black handle. If that is a bag, it is more like a tote.

IIRC, NG asked ML is the Juicy Bay (small pink one) was like it, she said "yes".

...I just want to give up because this is all too confusing. That area is not where the cactus is I don't see anyplace to wedge it or secrete it. WTH? That is a blank wall with Pipes about 6 ft away from the wall.

Didn't we hear it was wedged between a cactus and the wall? Are you guys sure you are looking at q Juicy Bag in the pic? How would TV cameras be able to film it? They would have had to be called prior to ID and I didn't think they do that sort of thing.

:duh:

Yes, the reporters and/or their camera men were on site sleuthing around for footage while the Sheriffs were conducting their search of the area. Good thing they were...

That bag pictured looks like a medium/large size juicy bag with a brown handle IMO. A bit confusing indeed. :banghead:

What's the chance of getting Marlene to explain this? When NG put up the bag we saw, Marlene agreed.

I have said from the beginning the girly bag had me stumped. A tole would make sense.

...so now we are in limbo. Are we absolutely sure that is a bag in the photo? Has it been confirmed? Sometimes photos are hard to define what we are really seeing. I've seen so many things in pics and was wrong every time..LOL

Maybe it isn't the bag they are looking at but the spot where it was found.

IF that's the bag, it doesn't even come close to what we were shown as the cute little bag, pink handles, with a very short handle and has to be carried with your hand because it would not fit on a shoulder.

Those straps are long and black and it looks like the type that is a tote.

Actually those handles are shoulder type and the purse set there that they confirmed as Sierra's may not be as large as you suspect and the angle of the video screen shot is deceiving.

http://www.juicycouture.com/designe...lor=700&start=4&cgid=handbags-daydreamer-bags

Could be the one IMO ^^

Juicy%20Couture%20Butterfly%20Heart%20Charmed%20Tote%20Bag%20Black.jpg

How about this one?

Nope there's no way that black handled bag (if even those are blk handles seen) ..not the same bag we've been led to believe was Sierra's
Juicy%20Couture%20Free%20Style%20Velour%20Handbag%20Black-Pink.jpg

What's the chance of getting Marlene to explain this? When NG put up the bag we saw, Marlene agreed.

I have said from the beginning the girly bag had me stumped. A tole would make sense.

...so now we are in limbo. Are we absolutely sure that is a bag in the photo? Has it been confirmed? Sometimes photos are hard to define what we are really seeing. I've seen so many things in pics and was wrong every time..LOL

I flipped back and forth between the tote bag and the screenshot. The spacing for the handle and size looks the same IMO.

Sort of a mixture between a tote and a shoulder bag. A girly medium sized purse to carry around. A bit on the larger end of the medium purse spectrum.

Edit: Handles are brown IMO

So for those who have gone to see this building/cactus, is the place where the purse appears in that video further behind the cactus than it looks there? From Sheriff Laurie Smith's description I imagined the purse as being actually next to the cactus ( ie wedged) such that someone putting it there might think the cactus would deter people from finding it. But from that picture it doesn't really look like it was very close to the cactus at all.

When I went over there last week, I had no other info than the intersection and "between a building and a cactus". Before that, I just kept looking around the Alfalfa for sale sign and some muddy ditch right along ST. Now with these newer, closer details and images I will try to go back over there and check more closely.

Someone mentioned the word "Mayhem" was written on the shack near where Sierra's now infamous "Juicy" brand purse was found. You brought up the connection to the Allstate T.V. commercials. The more likely reference is to the 2012 "Mayhem" Music festival, or even to the UFC fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller. I suspect it's a reference to the Music festival though.

Nope there's no way that black handled bag (if even those are blk handles seen) ..not the same bag we've been led to believe was Sierra's
Juicy%20Couture%20Free%20Style%20Velour%20Handbag%20Black-Pink.jpg

You are 100% correct.

...duped again. I knew this bag here, SO, didn't make sense. Back to the drawing board.

Yep, straight up, with the handles straight up.

Well, then that is NOT the cute little purse NG was showing and kept calling "Sierra's favorite little pocketbook"...

I think an NG producer just googled "pink and black Juicy bags" found one, and they posted it on the show. They have done that before, with other items, etc...

And it landed standing up, tossed from a car??? I don't think so...JMO

I'm done with speculating...I'm just done. This is ridiculous. We can't get a good investigative reporter anymore and we have interviews that mislead.

IMO, Marlene could have cleared it up but didn't for w/e reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel