Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's true...they found the bag on Sunday afternoon. So I guess by then LE had no reason to care anymore if the public knew what the bag looked like or not.

If someone had seen a straight-haired girl carrying a black handled tote bag and knew police wanted information on a curly haired girl carrying a little pink purse... would they have called?

And is anyone else getting lots of ads over thereto the right >>>> for Juicy Couture satchels? Or is it just me?

If someone had seen a straight-haired girl carrying a black handled tote bag and knew police wanted information on a curly haired girl carrying a little pink purse... would they have called?

And is anyone else getting lots of ads over thereto the right >>>> for Juicy Couture satchels? Or is it just me?

Exactly!

And yes I am getting those ads too.

I wanted to continue the discussion last night but I lost my internet and when I got back on it was pretty quiet here.

What Sierra was wearing is important! And what her bag looks like is important! If misinformation is not corrected it is important for us to know if it is because LE no longer needs any info about it (which would be the case once the bag was found) it or if it is due to those close to Sierra are not giving being forthcoming, IMO.

Regarding Sierra's bag, (snip)

Also, the dimensions and style of the purse make a difference for me because if it was an open top large tote things would likely have fallen out if the bag was tossed. (snip)

I carry a small "tote" instead of a purse. I used to carry my stuff in a backpack but it fell apart. I found this small "purse" with (Local NFL Franchise) logo on it for about $20 and it looks small but will hold my mp3 player, phone, 12" netbook, 10" tablet and 7" ereader plus a wallet. I usually put a few granola bars in too. Anyway, it is way bigger inside than out, and the top has a concealed zipper in it. You would look at the bag and think it had an open top edge, but the zipper is about an inch down inside the top.

They probably are getting calls about curly-haired girls with little pink purses...probably part of the thousand+ tips...JMO

Exactly!

I wanted to continue the discussion last night but I lost my internet and when I got back on it was pretty quiet here.

What Sierra was wearing is important! And what her bag looks like is important! If misinformation is not corrected it is important for us to know if it is because LE no longer needs any info about it (which would be the case once the bag was found) it or if it is due to those close to Sierra are not giving being forthcoming, IMO.

Since no one has corrected the JC bag description I believe it is the correct one.

It may not matter anymore to the public because LE already has the purse in their possession, imo.

IMO

I do not think she ran away either.

I do recall that a member of WS mentioned that there was a website advising runaways to leave behind things that they value so people will assume an abduction.

I know the mom made mention of her never leaving without her charger.My point was that the presence of the charger convinced Marlene that Sierra did not leave willingly, even though one can buy a charger for $5.

If she ALWAYS took the charger and you do NOT think a stranger packed her bag, why is the charger at home? Presumably if she packed the bag, the charger would not have been at home, it would be in the bag.

I consider it possible that she let a non-stranger into the house, and this person packed the bag or made her pack it. It seems like the sort of stuff a teenaged girl might take to school on a Friday (even the full clothing change) but not stuff SIERRA would have typically taken.

But the charger... If she ALWAYS takes it, and it was NOT in the bag and WAS in the house, did she really just "forget" (this happens) or is there some significance?

There is another possibility.

You are correct that IF she always carried it, and it was left at home, likewise her inhaler, then that would lead you to conclude Sierra didn't pack the bag originally.

The folded clothes have been mentioned as something she might have packed to lend or take to school.
They have also been mentioned as what she was wearing.

However, the clothes can not be both what she was wearing and be packed in the bag to take along simultaneously.

I reject the notion that a perp folded the clothes but, kept the shoes.

After reviewing the photos sleuth408 took (thank you!) it's pretty clear that there are in fact cactus in the grass near that pipe as well, so the description by LE was not off, they're just not the 6 ft tall ones and are difficult to see in the media shot of the purse.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I get the feeling, as a mom myself, that Marlene was trying to clarify that Sierra didn't have to go out in the darkness to catch her bus. She may be trying to assuage her guilt, etc.

JMO

I really think she was trying to get the facts straight and it wasnt dark that morning when Sierra left for the bus.

We have already seen the weather site stating it was already daylight.

IMO

After reviewing the photos sleuth408 took (thank you!) it's pretty clear that there are in fact cactus in the grass near that pipe as well, so the description by LE was not off, they're just not the 6 ft tall one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for enlarging the photo but the problem I have is this pipe is feet away from the building itself. And LE said it was wedged between a large cactus and the building.

With the photo being increased greatly those cacti seem to be growing almost on the ground level around the pipe and the pipe itself doesnt sit that far up off of the ground.

I still say the handles seen are not the JC bag.

Can you snap a close up of the white pipe and the handles to what looks like a tote?

IMO

Exactly!

O/T
I also get ads on my home page now for pair after pair of grey shoes because I have written those words here.
How annoyingly disturbing is that?
A major drawback to the internet is the filing away of every little thing we think, say or do to be stewed down and played back as a commercial offering.

more food for thought: if the perp was truly trying to "secret" the purse in this location why not put it behind the big huge-mongous cactus?

(this purse is driving me nutz... I have to admit)

Thank you for enlarging the photo but the problem I have is this pipe is feet away from the building itself. And LE said it was wedged between a large cactus and the building.

With the photo being increased greatly those cacti seem to be growing almost on the ground level around the pipe and the pipe itself doesnt sit that far up off of the ground.

Can you snap a close up of the white pipe and the handles to what looks like a tote?

IMO

The building is not that far back from the piping IMHO

O/T
I also get ads on my home page now for pair after pair of grey shoes because I have written those words here.
How annoyingly disturbing is that?
A major drawback to the internet is the filing away of every little thing we think, say or do to be stewed down and played back as a commercial offering.
O/T
My sentiments exactly.
And it slows down the computer because it has to go through all those ads, some of which are "dead ads", which stop the flow completely!:banghead:
JMO

more food for thought: if the perp was truly trying to "secret" the purse in this location why not put it behind the big huge-mongous cactus?

(this purse is driving me nutz... I have to admit)

Did he think hiding it behind a cactus that it wouldnt be searched there because cacti can be brutal even getting close to the thorns can rip flesh and clothing even puncturing shoes and going into the soles of people's feet.

I hate those darn things and they hurt like heck.

I sure dont think a female would pick a thorny cactus to hide something behind.

IMO

The building is not that far back from the piping IMHO

It sure looks like it sits feet back from that white pipe in all the photos I have seen. And the handles that everyone is discussing is very close to the white pipe and not the building.

Can someone bring up the photo of the entire property that shows where the white pipe is in correlation to the rusted out building?

TIA

(snip)

I do recall that a member of WS mentioned that there was a website advising runaways to leave behind things that they value so people will assume an abduction.

:what:
Sorry to snip the rest of the post as it makes some great points, but OMG that's SICK! I am really upset right now, I can't imagine the type of selfish **** who would do OR suggest that! UGH

(Sorry my first boyfriend ran away from home and I actually think he would have done something like this if he were clever/evil enough! I was "in love" with him and we dated for three years when he finally came home (went to a state literally 1500 miles away!) and if I had thought he were hurt/had not known he left on his own will, I would have been crushed AND THAT'S NOT EVEN TAKING HIS FAMILY INTO ACCOUNT!)

Well the handles I see sticking up seem to be right on the other side of the white pipe?

I dont see a big cactus there.

Does anyone have a close up shot of the white large pipe that is seen on the property with the shed?

tia

Yes, but it's actually not very large. Video is a bit deceiving from that zoomed in angle. See attached!

See the smaller cactus bushes hidden within the weeds? Would have been between the wall and one of those setting up straight on that flat ground next to the building wall.

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 68

IMO

I don't see any handles - I only see a black hose coming out of the pipe?

Volunteers, led by the KlaasKids Foundation, will be out this weekend conducting searches for evidence into the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra Lamar who has now been missing for four weeks.

The weekend searches come after sheriff's divers searched the Chesbro Reservoir Thursday for evidence into the teen's disappearance. Divers were expected to search the reservoir again Friday to investigate suspicious objects, if any, detected by their sonar devices.
http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member