Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
more food for thought: if the perp was truly trying to "secret" the purse in this location why not put it behind the big huge-mongous cactus?

(this purse is driving me nutz... I have to admit)

I thought of that too. I imagine the location of the purse is secreted enough as it was IMO. Down that dead end road placed in between some cactus/weeds and the building on a property thats being maintained by feral cats.

I don't see any handles - I only see a black hose coming out of the pipe?

Thats not the purse picture, thats a photo I snapped yesterday of the location. You'll have to go back a few pages to see the screenshot of the purse setting there.

Since no one has corrected the JC bag description I believe it is the correct one.

It may not matter anymore to the public because LE already has the purse in their possession, imo.

IMO

It may in fact be because it is the correct bag...IOW, no correction needed. Or, it could be because the description of the bag became a non-issue once it was found.

My point is that if the photo shows the bag's handle, it is clearly not the bag we were led to believe was Sierra's. And if that is the case, I have to wonder how much other information initially given has changed without the initial information being updated to the public.

All I am saying is I would like current accurate information. I understand LE has better things to do with their time but when info comes out that negates what was previously said, I get an uncomfortable feeling that there are other things that have come to LE's attention that we have not been informed of. At this point it is not about the public's right to know...it is about the public needing to know if LE wants the public's help. And so far I have not heard LE say they don't want that.

It may in fact be because it is the correct bag...IOW, no correction needed. Or, it could be because the description of the bag became a non-issue once it was found.

My point is that if the photo shows the bag's handle, it is clearly not the bag we were led to believe was Sierra's. And if that is the case, I have to wonder how much other information initially given has changed without the initial information being updated to the public.

All I am saying is I would like current accurate information. I understand LE has better things to do with their time but when info comes out that negates what was previously said, I get an uncomfortable feeling that there are other things that have come to LE's attention that we have not been informed of. At this point it is not about the public's right to know...it is about the public needing to know if LE wants the public's help. And so far I have not heard LE say they don't want that.

Furthermore... If this is NOT the same bag, and her mother thinks a bag like that is missing from the home, and her friends and father haven't said they have it.... She might have that bagwith her, or it may be something to look for...

:moo:

First thing that pops up when typing in "the dungeon morgan hill" is a foursquare check in for that name listed as a fraternity house off of Monterey and Vineyard.

What is this place? And why was it mentioned on SL's site? I found the address of the place and it's pretty darn secluded away from everything...

Kat posted an incredibly interesting resource a few threads back.

Investigative Case Management for Missing Children Homicides.

I am still reading through it.

Here is a set of statistics that I found to be interesting:

Police Contact with the Killer
Page 30
"Surprisingly, the data show that the killer's name became known-- in any way, not necessarily even as the "suspect"--very early in the course of most of the investigations of child abduction murder. In almost one-third (30%) of the cases, the killer's name came up immediately. In a majority (51%) of the cases it appeared within 24 hours. In three-fourths (74%) of the cases it emerged within a week. This might be cause for alarm, but there is other evidence that the police are on the trail of the killer relatively early in the investigation as well."

I am certainly hoping Sierra's case is not an abduction murder.

And, I am not sharing this to implicate any one.

But..this leads me to believe that LE has much more information/leads than we can imagine.

Sorry...I don't know how to provide links. But maybe Kat will be so accommodating to do so when she "pops in" to this thread!

Thats not the purse picture, thats a photo I snapped yesterday of the location. You'll have to go back a few pages to see the screenshot of the purse setting there.

Thank you, I see it now. I just hadn't read back enough pages yet.

Okayyy, so I havent officially logged in and said anything since Caylee...ive been reading up, and im completely lost....maybe someone can help with these two questions:

Was it confirmed what kind of phone Sierra had/found? Some pics from Twitter, are from an iPhone, and I have a white one, as well as a mac, it is possible to facetime yourself...

Also, maybe I missed an entire thread, but she was complaining about a "car driving off" on 2/24/12, which is ALSO the same time that "kid" (starts with an "S") seems to be harassing her (pics of her convo on twitter from 2/23)

Has anyone discussed this? I find it weird that it happened around the same time...then he has plenty of time to figure out her daily routine, and well......

Furthermore... If this is NOT the same bag, and her mother thinks a bag like that is missing from the home, and her friends and father haven't said they have it.... She might have that bagwith her, or it may be something to look for...

:moo:
And furthermore ;) ...

If anyone saw her (or anyone else) with the bag that was found, AFTER she was last seen by her mother but BEFORE it was found...that would/could be valuable info. But a detailed description of it has not yet been released (that I have seen). JMO.

Call in "intuition" but, I don't believe that there's any hope of finding this poor girl alive as I don't believe that she ran away.

For some reason, I get the image of a gray bearded man...someone who hadn't shaven for a couple of days, someone Sierra knew from around the area, perhaps even a neighbor??? From what i can see, it seems that he's an older man....50's to 60's perhaps, teeth not so well taken care of, squarish face. Perhaps, someone who knew she'd be coming out of the house at that particular time because of her usual pattern so, it leads me to feel that perhaps, this man lives along the path that she took to the bus or, perhaps, close by so as not to seem "suspicious" at being on her street at that time in the morning???

To me, it feels as though she may have been coming out, it raining and never got past the end of her driveway before he offered her a drive to school rather than taking the bus that day. Kind enough sounding and because she may have been familiar with this man, she likely wouldn't have had much hesitation in taking that ride. It could be he said he was heading in that direction for some reason so, it just seemed "natural" to her to take up that offer???

Given that she had tweeted that morning before she left, it could be that she had pulled out her cell phone in the vehicle to tweet again and he took it from her hands, throwing it out the window before she could tweet again???

For some reason, I feel as though she looked up at that point and realized that they weren't going the route she would have expected to get to the school. That may be when she got panicky and clutched onto her bag or perhaps, opened it??? He may not have known what was inside so asked her to toss it out the window???

I don't feel that the used condoms were part of this case for some reason...nor, the handcuffs. But, I could be very wrong on that.

I get a feeling that her body is in behind an open field but, WAY back...into brush with a drop behind it....kind of like a ravine, covered in brush. She is not buried or under water...just well hidden behind trees and brush that no one really goes into.

I also get a shirt that looks like it's a button up, cotton style shirt....at times, it seems like a light denim others, it looks like a checkered appearance with reddish color, woven in with blue. I get differing versions of it...perhaps, a change of clothing afterwards???

I don't know the area at all and haven't looked at the maps to get any idea of where this spot is that I see her remains....just that it's off of a cut/open field....way back behind that.

And for some reason, I get an image of a "food mart" (whether that's the name or not)...white plastered building, off on its own. This may have been something that was passed by on the way to where she is????

All of this is intuitive and only my own opinion. It certainly doesn't make me right about any of my personal opinion and I'm praying for a miracle still for this young girl.

You could be correct in that the perp stupidly thought the bag would go unfounded in this locale.. I definitely agree that the perp was familiar with this area but my feeling is strongly that the perp KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE BAG WOULD BE LOCATED AND COLLECTED AS EVIDENCE..

The "gilded lily" Juicy Couture bag.. its been absolutely paramount in this case from the very start and still remains.. IMO that's no accident, but rather very deliberate in where the bag was placed as well as very deliberate for what was the motive of the Juicy bag to begin with.. for without it IMO this case from the onset would have taken a very different route than what we've seen.. jmo

But back to the placement of the bag being extremely deliberate.. one thing that makes me feel so very strongly about this bag being placed in this specific location with every intention on having it not just found..but found and seized by SAR or LE as evidence WHILE SEARCHING THE SEVERAL MILE RADIUS OF THE FAMILY'S HOME.. that is that just think of the bag with your most basic common sense.. it is direct evidence linked to the victim.. the victim that still remains completely hidden.. concealed.. "DISPOSED OF"..the victim has been successfully(to this point) hidden.. concealed.. "DISPOSED OF"..this perp was of enough sound mind, logical thought processes to have successfully disposed of his victim.. I ask do you really believe that the perp of all the areas, locations, dumpsters, fast food trash cans, gas station dumpsters, reservoirs, ponds.. etc.. etc.. my God the list is endless of places this perp could have made damn sure that this very important key piece of evidence that links directly to his victim WAS NEVER EVER FOUND.. or at the very least made it extremely unlikely and/or difficult to ever find this bag and its all important contents(think burning with nothing but ashes left) ..

Yet none of those things were done.. this bag was within the 2-3mile SAR search radius of the home.. that IMO is no accident.. no coincidence.. no fluke here.. Just with your common sense think why would the perp intentionally drive down Laguna(A DEAD END) ..pullover to that building and either get out and place or pull close enough to successfully toss the bag btwn the cacti and building?? ..when just right there much more successfully have disposed of and hidden the bag by tossing it into the murky blackness of any of those are poo poo ponds??

IMO the reason is simple the perp NEEDED AND INTENDED IT TO BE FOUND WHEN SEARCHING FOR SIERRA.. it needed to be hidden enough to ensure it wasn't accidentally discovered by random person and possibly taken by that person.. nor discovered at all UNTIL THE SEARCH FOR SIERRA WAS UNDERWAY..

that Juicy Couture bag and its contents are not only paramount to us as sleuthers.. MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT BAG IS PARAMOUNT TO OUR PERP IN ESTABLISHING A DIRECTION AWAY FROM HIM, THE REAL PERP, AND AWAY FROM THE REAL CRIME THAT WAS DONE TO HIS VICTIM, SIERRA..

*as always these are nothing but jmo, tho! *

Found your analysis really good - makes sense. Would like to hear more of your thoughts about - "MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT BAG IS PARAMOUNT TO OUR PERP IN ESTABLISHING A DIRECTION AWAY FROM HIM, THE REAL PERP, AND AWAY FROM THE REAL CRIME THAT WAS DONE TO HIS VICTIM, SIERRA.."
what do make of the things being neatly folded - that seemed strange to me as if done to say something, but what that something is I don't know.
If what's in the purse is what she was really wearing that day, then the perp is saying she's been left naked except for her shoes - that to me sounds like she's being taken someplace very remote where she will not be seen...
ETA: I meant to say - taken and is being kept alive.

I haven't really posted much on this thread, but have been trying to keep up. I don't feel like this was a random, kidnapping of this beautiful girl. Some of what you guys have posted, in pics and information,(THANK YOU), looks to me like someone was trying to make it look like a kidnapping or what they thought it would look like. Does that make sense? In some of the other cases here, we knew stuff was staged, it was just so over the top, we knew. I don't see that bag being tossed, and that far and landing in the position it did. Has anyone tried to toss a bag like it with cloths in it or even books, about that far and have it end up in that position? I can't do it. It falls over, no matter what, but they could have been lucky. It feels like someone wanted to put it there to be found, but didn't want to destroy it, or perhaps if not found, maybe come back for it. I don't know who in her circle would be a person to do this, but it is just how I feel about it today. I also think if a random, sex, killer got her, he would have displayed the body or just left it somewhere, because he doesn't need to hid it, there is no connection to him. Most victims of murder know the perp, and when it is someone connected to them, they have to hid that body so LE can't link it back in any way. So I don't know what is going on with all of this, but it feels off in some way to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom