Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There probably will be some news of how the search went before too long because it began at 8 a.m., to end at 1 p.m. Last week mention was made of moving to higher elevations. The past searches may have covered mostly flat lands and basins. I'm going to check out (via the web) areas surrounding golf courses when I return this afternoon. I want to study some google maps.

As for the photo, I dont think it was staged at all. My granddaughters constantly send pics back and forth to friends even if they are going to see them in a little while at school. The police know it is a picture of an alive, happy Sierra and they know by now when the photo was taken and imo, it was shortly before she left to meet the school bus.

IMO

SBM

I showed my girly-girl niece the photo of Sierra and her immediate response was that it was a "look" photo, a photo taken to check out how her makeup that day looked.

My niece said she has literally hundreds of photos like that of herself because she finds that what she sees in the mirror sometimes looks different in a photo. For instance, what looks like just right eyeliner in the mirror can look like way too much in a photo.

I don't know if that's the explanation in Sierra's case. However, I do agree with you: LE knows when that photo was taken.

I envy all of you. We have rats, waterbugs and cockroaches. There are feral cat colonies that a local group has had fixed that are kept up to date on shots (they have the corner of one ear clipped off to identify them) that are supposed to help with the rats. Unfortunately, people feed them and this not only defeats the purpose of having them, but actually encourages the rats to come looking for the catfood, and apparently, they also eat cat poop. City living is just icky.

LisaB, in my area, farmers keep barn cats to keep the rats away (doesn't work so well against mice).

The popular wisdom is to feed the barn cats! A hungry cat just hunts long enough to eat and that's it. A cat that has a steady food source will hunt just for fun and ends up killing more rodents than one that hunts for food.

I have four indoor cats and there's a grain bin about 200 feet from my house. Every now and then a mouse from the grain bin thinks that they'd like to live in the nice warm house but my four very well fed cats will not give up until they have that mouse.

Pardon me for not being up to speed on this case...but I do have a question, if it is okay to ask, in case it has been addressed.
In looking at the property from an aerial view, and realizing it may not be Up to date... in addition to the main house, there appears to be a pool/guest house, 3 mobile type homes, and some sort of metal building/garage to the rear.
Is it known if anyone was living in any these, or utilizing the building to the rear for a business purpose?? Hmm, just wondering ...
thx

I have ask this question a couple times and haven't received an answer. Like you said it appears that there are several places that could be used for housing on that property and all over that area for that matter. I have also wondered if someone could be just crashing in any of them. I can think of various scenerios that would keep someone under the radar. For example: not having any work that day, someone new just coming into the area to work or just leaving the area that has been working there in the past. This person could be living with someone or have borrowed/used someone elses vehicle if they didn't have one of their own.

I am going to post these two links strickly for discussion of scenios on the topic. I am no way indicating these two cases are related.

http://www.registerstar.com/articles/2010/04/29/news/doc4bd8f9d5ada73579615277.txt

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1043053

My concern is someone could have possibly committed a crime and been deported, then come back into the country. While they are out investigating RSO's, a sex offender that has been deported or has committed crimes in another country and is now here illegally would not be on their radar.

Again, I am just throwing this out there as one possibility amoung many.

Nothing else was found in the purse – not makeup, a wallet or hair brush, Cardoza said.
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_0af81c68-a1ac-57b8-ab1b-a3f250835760.html

OK so here we go again with there being nothing else inthe bag besides clothes and books.. I sure would like to know exactly how, when, and where Cardoza made these statements as well as the statement adding the bra and panties, because as we all know these words were not stated on camera during the Presser..

I will say this.. I do believe that Cardoza made these statements as due to the fact that we have been told since that there were undergarments.. this definitely lends more credence to this other statement likely to be true as well IMO.. (ie. The statement that there was nothing else in the juicy bag.. no wallet.. hairbrush.. etc Etc)

Therefore again lending more credence to one of my theories In that Sierra did not pack this bag and that is why we see the typical things that she would normally pack/carry are not there(wallet, hairbrush, make up, charger, inhaler.. etc) ..IMO possibly packed by the perp as an AFTER THE FACT attempt at misleading away from the real perp and the real crime and looking like an abduction...jmo, tho!

Timeline of Sierra's disappereance

6 a.m. Friday: Sierra LaMar’s mother Marlene, and her mother’s boyfriend Rick Gardiner, left home where they live with Sierra.

6:29 a.m.: The last “tweet” Sierra posted to her Twitter account.

7:10 to 7:15 a.m.: LaMar usually leaves home to start walking to her bus stop at Palm and Dougherty avenues.

7:11 a.m.: LaMar sent a text from her cell phone to a friend. The content of the message is undisclosed.

6:30 p.m. Friday: Sierra LaMar reported missing, after her family learned she did not attend school that day.

Saturday, late morning: Tracking dogs deployed at Sierra’s home, lose scent at the end of the driveway.

Saturday evening: LaMar’s cell phone found near Scheller Avenue and Santa Teresa Boulevard.

Sunday, 1 p.m.: LaMar’s “Juicy” brand purse, containing pants, T-shirt and underclothes found near Santa Teresa Boulevard and Laguna Avenue.

Monday morning: Authorities begin interviewing friends, classmates and former classmates of Sierra’s.

Monday: Interviews with sex offenders within a 10-mile radius of LaMar’s home begin.

Wednesday: Police announce they have interviewed more than 100 people and investigated more than 150 tips related to the investigation.

Thursday morning: Search intensifies with more tracking dogs, search-and-rescue volunteers and more personnel from multiple agencies including the FBI. The search includes a wider land area surrounding Sierra’s home.

I'm really starting to get concerned over the cryptic tweets and now its spreading to the FB page dedicated to her. I believe most of these people are either whackos or sick people, but now on the FB page, there are interesting things being written. One about looking on a certain road in Fremont caught my eye. I know the chances are unlikely, but at this juncture everything needs to be looked at

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_0af81c68-a1ac-57b8-ab1b-a3f250835760.html

OK so here we go again with there being nothing else inthe bag besides clothes and books.. I sure would like to know exactly how, when, and where Cardoza made these statements as well as the statement adding the bra and panties, because as we all know these words were not stated on camera during the Presser..

I will say this.. I do believe that Cardoza made these statements as due to the fact that we have been told since that there were undergarments.. this definitely lends more credence to this other statement likely to be true as well IMO.. (ie. The statement that there was nothing else in the juicy bag.. no wallet.. hairbrush.. etc Etc)

Therefore again lending more credence to one of my theories In that Sierra did not pack this bag and that is why we see the typical things that she would normally pack/carry are not there(wallet, hairbrush, make up, charger, inhaler.. etc) ..IMO possibly packed by the perp as an AFTER THE FACT attempt at misleading away from the real perp and the real crime and looking like an abduction...jmo, tho!

I think it would help to know if she carried this purse everyday. Just like my purse, I leave things in it that are kept there all the time, unless I change to a different purse. If that were the case then there would be typical girl stuff as stated by LE in one of the videos in the beginning. There are just to many statements that have been made by the press that are "off" for me to take anything in print as credible in this case anymore.

I think it would help to know if she carried this purse everyday. Just like my purse, I leave things in it that are kept there all the time, unless I change to a different purse. If that were the case then there would be typical girl stuff as stated by LE in one of the videos in the beginning. There are just to many statements that have been made by the press that are "off" for me to take anything in print as credible in this case anymore.
ITA and that's why at this point I'm still theorizing both ways
thinking.gif

Could I please ask posters to stay on topic of the thread. While we all have RL's and it's ok to mention it occasionally, IF it pertains to the case and a correlation is made in the post. Otherwise, could we keep the OT chit chat to a minimum

Thank you all for your continued interest in finding Sierra LaMar.

Sincerely,
fran

This post lands at radom.

I hope LE has a computer person keeping up with all of the FB and twitter nonsense. Although it is probably just nonsense.
My mind is still going back to the 13 yr old girl in Hollenbeck district of LA who escaped from a kidnapper on Wednesday. Her description of HOW he tried to take her is chilling. And in broad daylight out on a residential street.

I wonder about it because I have always wondered if the perp who took Sierra might have driven for hours because it was 10 hours before she was even reported missing. He could have easily made it to Central California, disposed of her, and moved on to LA.

I have the sick feeling that this might be a serial killer who roams the entire state or states. He could take a day or two to focus in on one victim and then stalk them for awhile to figure out their schedule etc.

I'm really starting to get concerned over the cryptic tweets and now its spreading to the FB page dedicated to her. I believe most of these people are either whackos or sick people, but now on the FB page, there are interesting things being written. One about looking on a certain road in Fremont caught my eye. I know the chances are unlikely, but at this juncture everything needs to be looked at

I try to remember that we are dealing with kids around her age, and lots are just posting to be noticed. They are kids and they don't get it, most don't comprehend the seriousness of the situation. When you are that age you think nothing will get you, you are invincible. And yes, there are whackos as you put it, out there just posting to get a rise out of her friends.

News Release
Friday, April 13, 2012

Attempt Kidnapping of a 13- year-old girl NR12173cl

Los Angeles: Los Angeles Police Department Hollenbeck Sex Crimes Detectives are asking the public’s help to identify and locate the suspect responsible for the attempt kidnap of a 13-year-old girl in the Hollenbeck Area.

n Tuesday, April 10, 2012, around 2 p.m., a 13-year-old girl was walking home from Hollenbeck Middle School in the 1900 block of East 4th Street when she was stopped by the suspect. The suspect blocked the victim’s path and asked her, “What’s your name? Do you need a job? How old are you? You’re beautiful. I love your lips.”

The victim briefly spoke to the Suspect, and she walked away. The suspect got into his car, which was parked on the northeast corner of 4th Street and State Street. As the victim continued eastbound on 4th Street toward Boyle Avenue, the suspect drove alongside the victim and continued to ask her if she needed a ride. After a few seconds, the suspect drove past the victim and turned North onto Pecan Street.

When the victim reached Pecan Street, she saw the suspect’s car parked on the Northwest curb of Pecan Street about forty feet north of 4th street, near the 101 freeway entrance. The suspect waved cash and yelled, “Here, you want money?” to the victim as she crossed Pecan. The victim yelled back ,“Just leave me alone!” The suspect then drove up to the victim, got out of the car and grabbed the victim by the shoulders and attempted to force her into the back seat of the car. The victim fought off the suspect, and ran into a nearby market for help.

The victim sustained bruises to her back shoulder and legs.

PICTURE AT THE LINK

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/50762

I posted that press release from LAPD because it was so startling and chilling. Reading how this kidnapper was so bold and forward right out in the street in the daylight. And he almost got away with it.

I really wonder if he just randomly chose her or was waiting for her and knew she walked on that side street.

That could have happened like that with Sierra, but not in her driveway. He would have had to meet her on the street on the way to her bus. I do thoink someone could grab her at the bottom of her driveway though.

But reading about how he had a bunch of cash in his hand. That would stop a young girl in her tracks for a moment because it is so odd and weird. She was probably startled by that behavior.

Interesting to see cats still being mentioned since the last time, many posts ago when I visited... a couple of things...
Never seen a colony as pure bred looking as those Siamese cats...
If they catch a perp, cat hair from that colony may be DNA traceable because of that.
That was a great picture gaetanosleuth408 took and also noticing the cats where the purse was found - better than all MSM reporters! Great!
Placing the purse behind the cactus stickers may have been done to keep the cats away from it.
Someone feeding the cats may have found the purse elsewhere and placed it there..
Okay, this may have been mentioned, I better go through the posts I've missed..

Interesting to see cats still being mentioned since the last time, many posts ago when I visited... a couple of things...
Never seen a colony as pure bred looking as those Siamese cats...
If they catch a perp, cat hair from that colony may be DNA traceable because of that.
That was a great picture gaetanosleuth408 took and also noticing the cats where the purse was found - better than all MSM reporters! Great!
Placing the purse behind the cactus stickers may have been done to keep the cats away from it.
Someone feeding the cats may have found the purse elsewhere and placed it there..
Okay, this may have been mentioned, I better go through the posts I've missed..

I wondered too if someone walking through the field might have picked up the purse and placed it there, out of the way.

So why didnt they come forward? I wonder if there might have been a smaller wallet/makeup bag that the finder took. And then later might not have wanted to come forward. ???

I have ask this question a couple times and haven't received an answer. Like you said it appears that there are several places that could be used for housing on that property.....

shortened for brevity- Thanks, can't seem to get an answer for this any where...yet. It rather concerned me, as having multiple 'residences' in single family zoning can sometimes be, ah, problematic...I really don't care what someone's business is, just I was merely curious, if anyone DID live those places, that they had been identified and interviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay