CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #23 - GUILTY/LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have long speculated that the earthly remains are in the Morgan Hill landfill.

Amateur opinion and speculation

What makes you think that?
After watching the episode, it makes more sense to me why LE thinks she is in water somewhere nearby. But, it's important to keep in mind that the perp was unaccounted for for like 6? hours, so he could've driven a bit for sure. I think in the show the LE said they searched most lakes etc within a 300 mile radius

What makes you think that?
After watching the episode, it makes more sense to me why LE thinks she is in water somewhere nearby. But, it's important to keep in mind that the perp was unaccounted for for like 6? hours, so he could've driven a bit for sure. I think in the show the LE said they searched most lakes etc within a 300 mile radius
Either possibility is strong. Apparently he fished in that area, so he would have knowledge of clandestine spots.

My speculation about the landfill is because:
-She was tiny, and I think he deposited the remains in a dumpster
-He was around dumpsters a lot because he salvaged scrap, and had dumpsters at the grocery store where he worked
-Because of his work at the grocery store he would have had close knowledge of when the dumpsters were emptied, and would have timed accordingly
-He's as nasty and low-life as they come; a dumpster fits his level of respect for human life, or human remains
-He is dumb and lazy; look where he tossed her purse. He would have had to go to extra effort to weight her down for a water disposal, and I think he was too lazy to do that.
-The grocery store where he worked was a "mother ship" of sorts for him. He conducted criminal acts in the parking lot with attempted attacks on other women. Dumb and lazy. It's likely he used the dumpsters there to dispose of the remains.

@rosesfromangels Your theory makes total sense. I don't think Sierra will ever be found, regardless, and that's really painful to think even for me so I can't imagine what her family feels.
LE said there were particles/dirt on her pants that are very specific to certain areas near water so I thought that was interesting. But, that's where he could've attacked her at, and might not be her final resting place.

@rosesfromangels Your theory makes total sense. I don't think Sierra will ever be found, regardless, and that's really painful to think even for me so I can't imagine what her family feels.
LE said there were particles/dirt on her pants that are very specific to certain areas near water so I thought that was interesting. But, that's where he could've attacked her at, and might not be her final resting place.
For these type of cases where the early remains haven't been recovered but there is a Perp in prison....I would like to see a negotiation. Tell us where the remains are, and you get extra (fresh air, pancakes, some money in the canteen, phone privileges, or whatever). AND, if they refuse, routine solitary confinement until their memories improve. Yeah, I'm that kinda hard *advertiser censored*s.
No mercy for the miscreants.

For these type of cases where the early remains haven't been recovered but there is a Perp in prison....I would like to see a negotiation. Tell us where the remains are, and you get extra (fresh air, pancakes, some money in the canteen, phone privileges, or whatever). AND, if they refuse, routine solitary confinement until their memories improve. Yeah, I'm that kinda hard *advertiser censored*s.
No mercy for the miscreants.

I think these monsters need one thing to cling to that they can control. He'll get pancakes and the other things by other means, but control is king with these deviants.

2 days ago it was the 9th anniversary of Sierra missing
Whatever privileges AG-T has in prison should be revoked until he reveals the whereabouts of Sierra's remains. For him, 3 hots and a cot is probably a step up in life. He needs a (negative) incentive to speak up. We need to stop coddling these miscreants.

Whatever privileges AG-T has in prison should be revoked until he reveals the whereabouts of Sierra's remains. For him, 3 hots and a cot is probably a step up in life. He needs a (negative) incentive to speak up. We need to stop coddling these miscreants.

That's a brilliant idea!

imo

KRON4 EXCLUSIVE: Sierra LaMar’s killer breaks silence in rare prison letter | KRON4

KRON4 News @kron4news

Dec 31, 2020

KRON4 EXCLUSIVE

The convicted killer of 15-year-old Sierra LaMar - who was kidnapped and murdered in Morgan Hill in 2012 - breaks his silence in a rare letter sent from prison to KRON4's
@AmyLarson25
https://kron4.com/news/bay-area/kron4-exclusive-sierra-lamars-killer-breaks-silence-in-rare-prison-letter/
Interesting- after all this time he chose to respond to Amy. Maybe he looked her up online, or it was her hand written letter. He sort of hit on her, so he likely was hoping she would respond personally. What the heck, he's got lots of time to waste.

Antolin is 29 or 30 but expresses himself like a teenager. Too bad he won't tell where he put Sierra :mad:

Interesting- after all this time he chose to respond to Amy. Maybe he looked her up online, or it was her hand written letter. He sort of hit on her, so he likely was hoping she would respond personally. What the heck, he's got lots of time to waste.

Antolin is 29 or 30 but expresses himself like a teenager. Too bad he won't tell where he put Sierra :mad:

I read in an article “her handwriting made him laugh” and the handwritten part was something no one else had done

I just listened to a podcast on this case, does anyone know if the surrounding areas of water where her belongings were found were searched? I would think they would be, but apparently there was a 5 hour gap of where her remains could be from the RV park.

I just listened to a podcast on this case, does anyone know if the surrounding areas of water where her belongings were found were searched? I would think they would be, but apparently there was a 5 hour gap of where her remains could be from the RV park.
which podcast can you mention

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
NamUs #MP14258
Sierra Mae LaMar
Circumstances of Disappearance - Sierra was last seen on the morning of Friday, 03/16/12 by her mother as she was getting ready for school. Sierra attends Sobrato HS in Morgan Hill, CA. A school friend stated she communicated with Sierra via text message on Friday 3/16/12 at approximately 0711 hours to meet before class started to discuss homework. Sierra never made that meeting. Sierra also did not board the school bus she takes everyday which picks her up at 0735 hrs. Sierra was also absent from school all day, Friday 3/16/12. Many of her friends have been contacted by telephone and on Facebook to notify them Sierra has been reported as a missing person. Sierra has never been a run away before and has not had any recent events in her life that would indicate she wanted to leave voluntarily. Sierra grew up in the city of Fremont, California, where she attended grade schools and some high school prior to moving to Morgan Hill, California. Friends and family from the Fremont area have also been notified Sierra is missing, as well as Fremont Police Dept.

@YaYa_521 why are you posting this after 10 years. This is known
Nothing new sadly

@YaYa_521 why are you posting this after 10 years. This is known
Nothing new sadly
I posted this after 10 years because I updated Sierra's thread after moving it over from Recently Sentenced and Beyond forum. I do not see a link to Sierra's NamUs profile anywhere in this thread. Additionally, even if there is a link to her profile in any of the previous 22 threads, most likely it's outdated. Finally, and for the record, "this" may be known to you, but it doesn't mean everyone else knows. I had never come across Sierra's case prior to today.

Thanks for asking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess
Back