CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #23 - GUILTY/LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw Emi on another thread, and it made me think of dear Sierra. She would have graduated college by now, started a career and maybe getting ready to get married. But she was robbed of all this and the world lost a beautiful little spirit.

And as for the Perp, perhaps karma is about to show up for him. The prisons are full of dying prisoners because of Covid. Perhaps the Perp in this case might want to get things right by letting people know where Sierra's remains were left. Because as we know, karma's a bi**h.

Amateur opinion and speculation

He is not in Santa Clara County

#BREAKING: Sheriff’s detectives on the scene near the home of #SierraLamar in Morgan Hill. No official word on the nature of the investigation, but sources say the police presence is heavy. Sierra Lamar disappeared in 2012, and Antolín Garcia Torres was convicted for murder.
Tweet from NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo

Well Emi, I believe in Angels, and since your last post above was #4444, I'm taking that as an Angelic sign. Let us hope it is so. Dear little Sierra has been missing for way too long. Her family needs to lay her to rest properly.

This Wednesday, July 15 on the Investigation Discovery "ID" channel there will be a show focusing on Sierra's case. The Show is called See No Evil and the episode is titled Come Home Sierra. Check your provider for the channel number of Investigation Discovery. The episode will air twice this coming Wednesday. Here is the link to the ID channel website www.InvestigationDiscovery.com

This Wednesday, July 15 on the Investigation Discovery "ID" channel there will be a show focusing on Sierra's case. The Show is called See No Evil and the episode is titled Come Home Sierra. Check your provider for the channel number of Investigation Discovery. The episode will air twice this coming Wednesday. Here is the link to the ID channel website www.InvestigationDiscovery.com
Quoting my post because for those Pacific time zone the times are 6 and 9 pm.

This wasn't a case I followed, but just watched the See No Evil episode from last night. What a beautiful soul. I feel in love with her in the first minutes of the episode. I hope one day she is found and given a property burial and place where her family can visit her.

Just watched the See No Evil episode and my heart breaks for her and her family, as well as the perpetrator's family :(

Just watched the See No Evil episode and my heart breaks for her and her family, as well as the perpetrator's family :(
Well before you start feeling too sorry for his family.....yes, his mother seems like a decent woman. His wife, however, said some nasty things about Sierra. She sounded like a jealous middle schooler. It was extremely inappropriate.

Well before you start feeling too sorry for his family.....yes, his mother seems like a decent woman. His wife, however, said some nasty things about Sierra. She sounded like a jealous middle schooler. It was extremely inappropriate.

Oh wow, that is absolutely disgusting. I didn't know that. For God's sakes, her husband raped and murdered a 15 year old girl and went as far as to buy bleach and a turkey baster AHEAD of time to get rid of the *evidence*. Literally this case makes my stomach churn. I cannot believe his wife would say anything bad about Sierra, that's insanity. I take back my sympathy for his wife 100%
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess
Back