CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #23 - GUILTY/LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
admins or mods can you gelp me how to embed the tweets so that they can be with the text
i see them on tapatalk as embedded but not here on laptop version

from your linked article:

[FONT=&quot]In an emotional final chapter to a case that gripped the Bay Area, the mother of missing teen Sierra LaMar confronted the girl’s convicted killer in court Tuesday, clutching photos of her smiling daughter and tearfully demanding he reveal her final resting place before a judge sentenced him to life in prison.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The jury also convicted Garcia-Torres, an amateur arborist and former Safeway bag boy, of attempting to kidnap three women late at night from Safeway parking lots in Morgan Hill three years before Sierra disappeared. His fingerprint was on the battery of a stun gun the attacker tried to use and dropped in one of the attacks.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“I believe that given the opportunity, Mr. Garcia would reoffend,” the judge said.[/FONT]

Thanks for the tweets Emi!

:judge:

:candle: Rest in peace Sierra!

Emi bless your heart. You stuck with Sierra's case all these years, to the very end. I know in my heart that she is smiling down on you and thanking you too...thank you so much!

Yes, Emi represents what makes WS so great. Caring, dedication, hard work, and tenacity. Thank you so much Emi!

As to where little Sierra is....well, I've long speculated she is in the Morgan Hill landfill. For some reason I've always thought he leveraged a S----wa- freezer to hide her for awhile, and then put her in one of the store's dumpsters. That market seemed to be his mothership.

The gases in a landfill actually would serve to preserve evidence; of course it would be a near, but not impossible task to find some remains.

The appeal is already filed which is crazy

Attachments

• AppealFiled12-14-17.pdf
    170.5 KB · Views: 4
Antolin Garcia-Torres was senteneced in December 2017 to life in prison for Sierra's murder. This thread is the most recent I was able to find but I wanted to post his new photo--taken upon arrival at San Quentin in December. If it should be posted on another thread, mods please move it.

DRlgn0BUIAEoIv4.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim
Back