CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few questions I'd like answers to...

Who was the last known person to see Stacey?

What reason does her BF give for not reporting her missing?

Where did she use her debit card on 10/16?

How did she get there? Who was she with? What was her mood?

When was her home phone disconnected? Did she make an effort to contact anyone in her family after her phone was disconnected?

Does she have a cell phone?

When was was the last time she called her family, or did they always call Stacey?

Does she still have ties to Weaverville? Property there?

How did she hurt her leg?

Was she ever in an abusive relationship, past or current?

I'm sure there are more questions of interest. Anyone?

Also, has she ever disappeared before.
Has anyone heard loud arguing between she and her boyfriend.
Was she depressed or was there a major change in her life before she disappeared.
Does she take medication.
Does her boyfriend have a criminal record.
Has she made any comments about fears or concerns she's had lately.

Thank you gitana! More excellent questions. I expect some of the questions we've asked have been answered on SM which is off limits. That's why I hope that the admin of her page will post answers so we can discuss.

Also, has she ever disappeared before.
Has anyone heard loud arguing between she and her boyfriend.
Was she depressed or was there a major change in her life before she disappeared.
Does she take medication.
Does her boyfriend have a criminal record.
Has she made any comments about fears or concerns she's had lately.

Smart questions. Does anyone know the name of her kids? Mate someone can reach out to them and let them know about this thread.

Public interest in a case is always important.

Her daughter Nicole has been mentioned in MSM and she posts on the FB page for Stacey. Someone could message her there. Actually, the post about the Saturday search I posted a little while ago has her name and FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-Stacey-Smart-1830720387213846/

ETA: Oops! I see Mosaic already posted a link.

Has anyone come forward to say they've seen Stacey since the housewarming party on Oct 15? I'm wondering why Oct 12 is being used as the date she disappeared if she was seen by multiple people after that date. I'm also curious about where her credit/debit card was last used. Is there surveillance video showing who used the card? Has LE found the card, i.e. was it found at her residence, or do LE know that her card was used only from bank records they obtained?

Did Stacey move the same time her BF did, or did someone else take her there to join him after he was already living there?

0548819e31d3986bdf57540245383023.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Came over here to get up to speed on this case and was shocked to see just 3-4 pages. Wow. The Papini case has hundreds of pages.

After reviewing this case I can see why, though. There needs to be an angle to generate interest.

Papini case: "Missing supermom's cell phone found by side of road. Husband sure she was abducted." Lots of other information, too.

vs

Smart case: "Woman missing." Almost no info, she's just missing.

There's just nothing to discuss.

I do hope she's well and they find her.

Came over here to get up to speed on this case and was shocked to see just 3-4 pages. Wow. The Papini case has hundreds of pages.

After reviewing this case I can see why, though. There needs to be an angle to generate interest.

Papini case: "Missing supermom's cell phone found by side of road. Husband sure she was abducted." Lots of other information, too.

vs

Smart case: "Woman missing." Almost no info, she's just missing.

There's just nothing to discuss.

I do hope she's well and they find her.

Thanks for stopping by Ace. It helps. We really do need more info. Her inability to walk far plus no cars missing tells me something bad has happened.

I hope they find her too. Not too optimistic though, sadly.

I think the main reason Stacey's thread is so quiet is that the information about her is so very limited. That's because she doesn't have family nearby and hasn't had time to form close friendships in her new surroundings -- people who can answer questions about Stacey's habits and schedule and narrow down a timeline. The only person who fits that description and should be the most vocal on her behalf isn't saying anything and never even bothered to report her missing in the first place. MOO

I think the main reason Stacey's thread is so quiet is that the information about her is so very limited. That's because she doesn't have family nearby and hasn't had time to form close friendships in her new surroundings -- people who can answer questions about Stacey's habits and schedule and narrow down a timeline. The only person who fits that description and should be the most vocal on her behalf isn't saying anything and never even bothered to report her missing in the first place. MOO

Yes, information is limited, but I don't think it's because Stacey is new to Lewiston. According to Stacey's daughter Nicole, Stacey was born and raised in Lewiston and raised her family there, so she isn't new to the community. I found this info on Nicole's FB page, pleading for info about her Mom, so I consider it true, not rumor, as we usually view personal posts.

Of course, that doesn't mean her friends know her habits and timeline. And it may be that the community is working so hard to find Stacey that it hasn't occurred to them to post the detailed information we look for. They probably know a lot. I'm hoping the family will come here, become verified, and post.

Ironically, we actually have a better confirmed timeline for Stacey than we do for Sherri Papini. She was seen at a housewarming party 10/15 and used her debit 10/16.

Smart questions. Does anyone know the name of her kids? Mate someone can reach out to them and let them know about this thread.

Public interest in a case is always important.

I sent a message on FB to her daughter regarding the activity on this thread. Hopefully she will provide more info based on the open questions submitted on the thread.

I sent a message on FB to her daughter regarding the activity on this thread. Hopefully she will provide more info based on the open questions submitted on the thread.

Wonderful!! Thank you so much Mosaic. :loveyou:

Wonderful!! Thank you so much Mosaic. :loveyou:

I got a reply from Nicole, Stacey's daughter.
She need assistance from the Moderators. I'm a newbie sleuth and don't know the protocol.

Nicole posted on FB that a ground search is scheduled for tomorrow.

Hoping and praying for Stacey and her family.

The verification process also applies to "case insiders". Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or a suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, (I.e., a private investigator), can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

If you would like to become verified, please contact WS Administration at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

Post from Nicole's aunt on FB

"Nicole and I had a interview with 7rnews today while my heart just breaks for my niece and my sister and wanting to find her. Trying to stay strong to get through and keeping busy.. my niece is so very strong and I am so very proud of her and how much she has accomplished through this hard time... I love you so much "

Please let's keep bumping this thread.

Wow. There really isn't much to go on. And I am assuming the boyfriend isn't helping?

I was just comparing the accounts - Stacey's and Sherri's. Such a huge difference. Makes me sad. I pray they are able to find Stacey.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back