CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks. I'm not seeing anything regarding future searches :( I'm wondering how navigable the wooded area with the mines are by vehicle. IMO, the lake almost seems too likely an option. Wondering if the last person to see her has access to any other properties in the area.

This is a great description of the immediate area. There are two dams. One as at the foot of Trinity Lake (due North). The other at thebase of Lewiston Lake. 5-15 feet, but tending toward the more shallow in most places. To the South is a Fish Hatchery that lays at the base of Lewiston Dam. Peppered throughout the area are abandoned mines. Some of these have been inspected (mostly from the exterior) and vary in depth. Am trying to find out how to find a retro-active weather report for the last two weeks of October 2016 in 96052 zip code. Anyone have a good resource?

Weaverville Ca October observations.jpg

Lewiston Ca October observations.jpg

October observations from Weaverville and the Fish hatchery from weatherforyou.com

Did I read she moved a travel trailer there?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I read that about the travel trailer somewhere, but I can't remember if it was on SM or MSM. It gets blurred together sometimes. But I believe MSM said she moved there to live with her boyfriend, so it's confusing.
Santos said her mother moved to Lewiston with a travel trailer over the summer from Weaverville to live with her boyfriend.

[snipped]

http://www.redding.com/news/local/t...97-6235-6356-e053-0100007fa673-401037316.html

I'm confused, too, whether this means Stacey drove the travel trailer herself (I didn't think she drives), if her BF drove her to Lewiston in the trailer, or if someone else drove her to Lewiston in the trailer. Who owns the travel trailer, or was it a rental?

Where is the travel trailer. Im guessing travel trailer is an rv. Like a small trailer?

Santos said her mother moved to Lewiston with a travel trailer over the summer from Weaverville to live with her boyfriend.

[snipped]

http://www.redding.com/news/local/t...97-6235-6356-e053-0100007fa673-401037316.html

I'm confused, too, whether this means Stacey drove the travel trailer herself (I didn't think she drives), if her BF drove her to Lewiston in the trailer, or if someone else drove her to Lewiston in the trailer. Who owns the travel trailer, or was it a rental?

Thanks for the link. I wonder if she had been living in the trailer in Weaverville and brought it to Lewiston. I think she drives, but doesn't have a car. So someone may have towed it for her.

Where is the travel trailer. Im guessing travel trailer is an rv. Like a small trailer?

It sounds like a small trailer, maybe 25 ft or less...just a guess for no particular reason.

I cant figure out if she was living with BF in his house or staying in her trailer. Was it parked at his place or at the marina?

We need a verified insider to fill in the blanks.

It was already stated that she lived WITH her BF in the same home. This would be the same home that is missing carpet, and it sounds like plywood too. That is a very bad sign.

I think other possibilities to consider are burn piles.

If there was a walk-through of her residence, how much of HER belongings were still on site? We're there any obvious NEW blankets, shower curtains, drapes inside the home? Or contrary, were any obviously missing?

What is the exact address of her home?

Have search dogs been taken to the closest landfill? Any evidence of burn piles on the property?

Reading that there are abandoned mines (which I suspected, knowing the general area) sent a chill up my back. That's always been my gut feeling about Stephanie Warner's whereabouts.

I completely agree with you. I haven't been to this site for about four or five years. I don't want to state my opinion because I am worried about privacy. I do definitely have an opinion. Will try and post a google map of where she disappeared from. Please do let me know if this map shows mountainous terrain. https://www.google.com/maps/place/9...68859c6f2439c!8m2!3d40.7629121!4d-122.7859127
I just realized the information I've been needing was right here all along. Thank you.

Is there any way to determine the exact day, or at least week, Stacey moved back to Lewiston? Did she leave anything behind at her old address?

In the trailer park Stacey is living in, there are 82 spaces. Which space number does she live in?

I wonder if there are RSOs also living there that have recognizable names. It would be curious to see who moved in/out of the park at the time Stacey disappeared - or is planning to.

Do RSOs generally buddy up with each other?

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16519378/9435-Trinity-Dam-Blvd-Lewiston-CA/

Thanks for the link. I wonder if she had been living in the trailer in Weaverville and brought it to Lewiston. I think she drives, but doesn't have a car. So someone may have towed it for her.

<snipped>

Correcting my own post on which I said "I think she drives". An earlier MSM says that Tracey does not have a driver's license, so in that sense she doesn't drive. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to drive. But no car that she could have driven somewhere in is missing according to MSM. Sorry I'm not posting links...too tired.

In the trailer park Stacey is living in, there are 82 spaces. Which space number does she live in?

I wonder if there are RSOs also living there that have recognizable names. It would be curious to see who moved in/out of the park at the time Stacey disappeared - or is planning to.

Do RSOs generally buddy up with each other?

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16519378/9435-Trinity-Dam-Blvd-Lewiston-CA/

The original google map by scrap_hag listed a space number. I'm not sure it's the one where Stacey lived or just a random number she chose.

Checking one source listing RSOs, I only find two in Lewiston, not at the park. Of course, it may take awhile for address changes to show up online. Both had offended underage victims. I don't recognize the names. Have you found something different? I don't know about buddying up. :)

All true...she doeosn't have a drivers license but knows how to. None of the vehicles she might have had access to are accounted for.

All true...she doeosn't have a drivers license but knows how to. None of the vehicles she might have had access to are accounted for.

Do you mean "none" of the vehicles or "all" of them are accounted for? I thought they all were. Which would mean she didn't drive somewhere. Confused. :)

Are Stacey's sister and daughter having any success joining Websleuths yet?

If none of the vehicles are accounted for, then they are all missing, so I'm also going to assume this is a typo (and all vehicles are actually accounted for).

If Stacey CAN drive but doesn't have her license, I'm reading between the lines where a drinking problem is mentioned, filling in the blanks on my own, and concluding she lost her license due to some sort of traffic violation. None of it is relevant except to say that she is most likely quite capable of driving but 'doesn't'.

There have been rumored sightings of her, which I completely doubt are true. But I hope they were followed up on nonetheless.

Can anyone inbox me the BF name?

About the travel trailer..... Where is it stored?

Lastly, the space number has not been listed here in WS. The trailer park is 9435 Trinity Dam Boulevard, Lewiston, CA 96052. As far as I can tell, the #1 is the address used for the trailer park itself. I've seen it in my google searches for lots of different names. I don't know though, that's why I was hoping for space number clarification. I'm trying to find a map that lists the locations of space numbers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back