Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately that requires a Twitter/X account to see. :(
If you search the handle I gave you + twitter I believe you should be able to see it that way. It just doesn't usually like us trying to link to a general twitter account I think.

He's not posted anything since the tweet I already embedded at this point though (included again below), but he usually is pretty good about tweeting if he's on something major or he's going live so I'll try to stay on top of it.

AUG 30, 2024
The man was still at large Thursday night, said Carl Baker, a Redlands Police Department spokesman. They have not publicly identified him.

Police were going door to door Thursday morning when they received a call that the tipster believed this man was responsible ... Police believe they were able to seal off the Olive Dell Ranch before the man could escape, Baker said.

Officers searched the property using K-9s and obtained a search warrant for the residence they broke into, Baker said.

Could there be an undetected underground area - maybe that's where he brought the couple and the dog and where he escaped to?

I don't mean to sound far-fetched!

jmo
Here I was thinking that this was a random stab in the dark, when all of a sudden police vehicles are falling in sinkholes?
How is this possible? This is a mobile home park, isn’t it? I’ve never heard of a mobile home having a basement or any sort of substantial underground infrastructure that could provide a reasonable explanation. Though basements in general aren’t common where I’m from.

I don't think basements are a thing in California. At least I have never known anyone that has one.

There has been mention that the suspect's house may be a hoarder house. If so, I wonder if a possible motive is that the missing couple may have reported the house to code enforcement, or the manager of the resort.

I wonder if LE is still out searching for the suspect in the dark. I still can't believe that they destroyed the house, that is definitely one of the most shocking things I have seen in awhile.

I don't think basements are a thing in California. At least I have never known anyone that has one.
They are uncommon, but some houses do have them. I lived in a house that had one in the Bay Area.

That said, given the sinkage, I don’t know that this sounds like a professionally built basement…

Later in the evening, law enforcement fired some type of agent into the person of interest's home. Investigators also deployed drones to get a closer look inside the man's property.

One neighbor described the person of interest as a soft-spoken gentleman.

"Probably would be the last person that you would think would do something like this," Jim Hynd said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back