Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(from the bullet point list above)
I'm wondering what the tipster could possibly have told them to convince them to just run in and thoroughly demolish his home - with him in it! (or so they thought)

The impression I got from one of the long pressers was that LE knew or suspected Sparks already.

It sounded to me like the tip was just that he was there on site at that point and that's how they were able to move in so quickly on him.

The one thing that he was very clear about was that LE was already there doing follow up when they got the tip.

REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities have concluded their search for a missing Redlands couple at their neighbor's home after recovering human remains from the property.

Police had returned to the home on Monday but by the afternoon reported that all personnel have cleared the search scene. The site is now fenced off for public safety and code enforcement is expected to red-tag the property Tuesday.

The suspect is expected to make his first court appearance today, I suppose there will be news later on…

I don’t think I can stay here’: Neighbor of alleged killer in Southern California nudist resort​

A neighbor of 62-year-old Michael Sparks, the man accused of killing an elderly couple and hiding their remains in a bunker beneath his Redlands home, told KTLA the trauma of the whole ordeal has left her shaken and unsure if she can remain in her own home.

A fenced in pile of rubble is now all that’s left of Sparks’ house, which sits directly next door to where the Menards, his presumed victims, lived.

“I look out my window or open my door, I can see it and it’s still traumatizing,” Tammie Wilkerson, who lives on the other side of Sparks and was a friend of the Menards, said. “I could see inside his house and to know that they had to have been there somewhere and not found was even worse.”

Investigators with the Redlands Police Department conducted an extensive search of the 62-year-old’s property over four days, finding additional human remains on Sunday.

Carl Baker, Redlands PD Spokesperson, told KTLA’s Shelby Nelson they do not believe the additional remains are a new victim.

As far as we know, the remains that we’ve recovered are those of Dan and Stephanie and there are no others,” he said.

The San Bernardino County Coroner’s Office is working to positively identify the remains recovered on Sparks’ property.

As for Wilkerson, who has been staying in a hotel for much of the investigation, the harrowing experience has taken a heavy emotional toll.

“I still get nauseous. My hands shake, my heart races,” she explained. “I don’t think I can stay here.”
1725346798404.jpeg

The impression I got from one of the long pressers was that LE knew or suspected Sparks already.

It sounded to me like the tip was just that he was there on site at that point and that's how they were able to move in so quickly on him.

The one thing that he was very clear about was that LE was already there doing follow up when they got the tip.
It was wild to watch.
I thought at any minute ,it was about to be Waco.
Wild.

One lady at least thinks she can't stay there, and I don't blame her. But how easy would it be for her to leave? Whether she would be selling, or giving up a lease it will be tricky. It will be difficult to find a buyer, and giving up a lease may involve a hefty penalty.

One lady at least thinks she can't stay there, and I don't blame her. But how easy would it be for her to leave? Whether she would be selling, or giving up a lease it will be tricky. It will be difficult to find a buyer, and giving up a lease may involve a hefty penalty.
I cant even image the damage the the home values have suffered ! They had to use a 9 million dollar machine!
I jest but it was an expensive machine! I forget the exact monitory value ,but it was way more than I got vested in equality ,even with my risky return.

If you look at the residence next to MS it's an RV. I think the problem in leaving the ranch is that the rents are relatively cheap for Southern California.

The resort sits atop a hill at the end of a long and winding rural dirt road, inside a gate. Sixty of the 70 spaces are designated for RVs, and the other 10 are for mobile homes, according to documents filed in Superior Court in San Bernardino County. There are about 150 residents, the documents say.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back