Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So this bunker man murderer opted to plead not guilty. No surprise. I can’t wait to hear about his defense.
No surprise at all indeed. But despite the additional time this will give to the defence, I still believe the “beyond reasonable doubt” will be easy to prove by prosecution.
The suspect was literally hiding with the dismembered bodies. His fingerprints must be all over those bags.He admitted to the murder to a relative. Wonder if the latter will be called as witness

I still believe the “beyond reasonable doubt” will be easy to prove by prosecution.
Agree. The neighbor on the other side of Michael Sparks' home said he hated the Menards. Was upset about a tree being trimmed by Daniel Menard. When police find two dead bodies underneath your house you better have a really good explanation.

No surprise at all indeed. But despite the additional time this will give to the defence, I still believe the “beyond reasonable doubt” will be easy to prove by prosecution.
The suspect was literally hiding with the dismembered bodies. His fingerprints must be all over those bags.He admitted to the murder to a relative. Wonder if the latter will be called as witness

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes quickly to a plea deal. Admitting what he did to a relative and trying to end his own life as LE closed in on him in the bunker makes me think he wouldn't want to go through a whole trial attempting to defend himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes quickly to a plea deal. Admitting what he did to a relative and trying to end his own life as LE closed in on him in the bunker makes me think he wouldn't want to go through a whole trial attempting to defend himself.
This.

Thanks to those who responded to my post re dismemberment. Although I was still hoping it wasn't the case. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj
Back